Adam Savage's First Gundam Build—RX-78-2 Perfect Grade Unleashed!

3 Likes

Saw Twitter feeds about that, the question in the back of the mind was, why? Why him and not some other person? But at least from the look of it, it was not a waste of good PG.

Saw this yesterday and was really cool to watch.

One more soul to fall into the endless abyss of Gunpla. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Adam is a big model builder, scratch builder and a respected Nerd here in the US imo

4 Likes

Ah, sorry, did not hear of his name till the Twitter feed. Maybe just not in the same loop as other… :expressionless:

1 Like

Yea he worked for ILM on Star Wars Prequel trilogy, had the show Mythbusters

3 Likes

Ah, alright. That does explains it. Only saw parts of the Star Wars Episode 1 and clips of 2 and 3, all were on normal network TV and do not recall watched any episodes of Mythbusters… Heard of it, but… Heh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Adam has a YouTube channel, alled “Adam Savage Tested”. He does some pretty cool projects on there. You should check it out.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I saw this recently. It was so cool seeing him build a Gunpla, I really loved the video.

I really hope he does more model kits in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

the madman went RIGHT for the most mechanically complicated build he could off the bat lol.

then again I suppose after how many seasons of myth busters…this was probably pretty pedestrian to him.

1 Like