7 Year Hiatus

Hello and welcome forum. First and foremost I wanted to say, i’m glad to be back. Some of you may have seen me posting lately, but there are a large handful of members I hope see this because I have dearly missed this platform and the people on it. Many of you may recognize my sticky for member introductions pointing out moderators/admins etc (Part of me wishes they would update that sticky to show who the new moderators are).

I was one of the original 13 members or so back when this forum started up when m1ck3y was sorting things out and posted here regularly for a couple of years, and I see the site has come under new management. To be honest, I don’t even know if the rest of the old moderators are still here, the “Super Moderators”. I see they have a new moderator team and a few administrators. I would say that I miss my Moderator privileges, but I’m ok with not doing janitorial work with spambots anymore :rofl:

I really miss all of the members I used to interact with back in the day, the discussion, the forum games, the group builds and of course everyone sharing their Gunpla. I’m excited to meet the rest of the new members and have been going over the update to the forum and all the new threads and posts since I’ve been gone.

I believe I’ve said so before, but as one of the newer members, I welcome you back to this fun little community! I honestly wish I had joined the forum far earlier, even though I hadn’t been building gunpla until very recently, but it sounds like I missed out on a lot!

Hope to see you around more with the hiatus ending!

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it. When I get a chance I’ll post some photos of my newer builds in my member builds thread. And yeah the olden days were a hoot, we had fun :slight_smile:

I’ve still built Gunpla and watched Gundam while I’ve been gone, just my career and other hobbies took over the majority of what I did and some of it took priority. I’ll be here pretty frequently now.

1 Like

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Good to see you again SFA. Just so you know, every now and then I see Sqeaum pop in.

1 Like

Zeta! Good to see you buddy. I see Kenico, Thwalker, Asterisk have been here semi-recently. I’ve kind of lost connection with GNZ, he moved and got married I believe and has a whole other set of things going on.

I saw the thread RX-78-2 made after we left when I was searching for my account and almost had very manly tears about it.

1 Like

Welcome back SFA.

1 Like