3DS Friend Code Thread

Hello!

Thought I would make a place to keep these sorted for everyone as well as finding 3DS friends.

Mine is : 3067-4310-0521 Name : Comet

Please leave a message on my user profile page or send a pm if you added me. That way I won’t miss it :3

Right now I’m really starting to get into Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, playing the demo right now hopefully it will hold me over until pay day. I Swapnote often too, I have Gundam notes so finally someone will know what Im drawing haha.

2191-7961-8399
Call me Austin
I play Resident Evil Revelations and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates of Infinity.

I just purchased one last month. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to play Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. I also just recently purchased Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate at eBay and should arrive in a few days. Maybe you can help me slay some digital monsters once my character become well armed!

Friend Code: 3711-7325-4242
Name: Volt

One thing I like about Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is that it’s a good portable game.
The bad thing about it is that you can’t play with your friends online.
TEN BUCKS Capcom is going to make Online Missions with the power of DLC.

I agree, it’s horrible that the Multiplayer option for the 3DS can only be accessed through Local Area Network. Part of the reason I bought the game is because I wanted to go on hunts with other people. But that was a failure on my part for not thoroughly analyzing the game’s content. But the game is still fun nonetheless. I just recently finished the Double Trouble “online” quest where you have to hunt both Rathian and Rathalos at the same time. So where are you in the game?

Oh and according to news, Monster Hunter 4 for the 3DS will actually have the true Multiplayer option. Hopefully they release it for our region too.

I need to hunt more monsters on level 5 quests.
And dude…I just bought this game…for NO reason if that is the case.

I don’t have a 3DS but I have a DSi. Anyone on here play Pokemon Black or White?

I would post my code, but I sold mine last year. :frowning:

What’s up? You didn’t like the 3DS?