30 Minute Sisters - Can't Translate Story Page

So after scoping out some 30MS kit designs out of…curiosity :sweat_smile: , I found that there was actually a page detailing the story & even had character profiles for all the “Sisters”. But no matter WHAT I do I can’t translate ANYTHING on that page. It just keeps giving me links to pages that have only that individual paragraph of text I click. Google Translate doesn’t work. Other online translators don’t work. What’s going on?

1 Like

Link please…

1 Like

Here it is. Maybe there’s just something up with my phone but I’m legit stumped here. Like I can’t highlight any text on that page to copy & paste it anywhere man. And putting the URL through translating websites don’t help cause they just act as though the page is already in English. Don’t have access to a PC or laptop either, so maybe folks who have one or the other can make it work there?

1 Like

Unfortunately, those are not texts. Those are images, for example:

You can use Google translate’s camera mode, take a picture, and get an idea. Not as good as text translate, but passable sometimes.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks!

1 Like

You are welcome.

1 Like

I have Richetta in my backlog. Was interested in giving this kind of kit a try.

2 Likes

The scary thing about this line is that it’s as customizable, if not more so, than 30MM. And I have a hard enough time resisting that line. Just so many options…:rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, but for armor and weapons you have to look more at 30 MM cause the options for the sisters is limited and some are only compatible with certain ones. But your right the possibilities are endless.

2 Likes