20 minutes spent shaking gold metallic pen=frustration, solution sought

ok, you all know how they make paint can shakers?

…do they make something like that for paint pens? cause its not laziness, more frustration at spending more time shaking the bloody pen than actually getting to use it.

They make mini paint shakers for model paint jars you could try one of those or I’d you have a cordless drill you could tape the pen to a drill bit and pull the trigger on the drill.

1 Like

cordless drill? I…have terrible visions of the paint pen being LAUNCHED the length of the house and detonating on impact…

I’ll try the mini shaker ^^

1 Like

If you try the drill. Please video it. I just visualize this, and I laugh every time.

1 Like

already decided against the drill…I just envision a paint missile exploding against the far wall…nope…just nope…

1 Like

I use a nail polish shaker.

@MR_JQ can you do a video showing that in action please?

1 Like
1 Like

and the positioning means the tip doesn’t practically forcibly self eject I assume?

wonder if amazon sells this…

1 Like

If done correctly yous be finne

1 Like

bout how long do you let’er run for? 30 seconds? a minute?

The metallics I usually let run 1-2 minutes, about halfway I’ll change it’s position to make sure it’s evenly shaken.

so you go from the black band, to where, when you shift the pens positions on the shaker?

I’ll move the pen to be more center, so that both ends get shaking motion. It’s really not that big of thing.

thanks for the help!

1 Like