Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Vids

.................................................. .....................................ummmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm............................................. ......ok then
    "THEY BRING NOTHING BUT DISEASE AND FAMINE!"

-Professor Peter Port

It appears you underestimated the wing zero....

Also this...I loved Gundam seed but I can't stop laughing at this....
    "Is this what you want?"
    "It is not mine! It is mankind's dream! Mankind's desire! Mankind's retribution!"

""Chilling flames engulf the entire world. Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Black Rose Dragon!""
    CURRENTLY WATCHING:
    -Gundam Age- -G Gundam- -ZZ Gundam- -Gundam Unicorn-

I don't have any idea if this has already been posted or not
    - neither had I fully read this thread when I got the idea - I wanted to post it because i was sure that I would forget it
    Anime is for kids

try this one...
    "Is this what you want?"
    "It is not mine! It is mankind's dream! Mankind's desire! Mankind's retribution!"

""Chilling flames engulf the entire world. Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Black Rose Dragon!""
    CURRENTLY WATCHING:

Another K-on/gundam 00
    "Is this what you want?"

CURRENTLY WATCHING:

Ok, it's not very accurate but....
    "Is this what you want?"

CURRENTLY WATCHING:

No...Just No...that makes me wanna blast a transformers fan into oblivion on the spot. (sees a Transformers...particularly a Michal Bay Version fan...conveniently in front of Hi Nu) (Vaporises Fan on the spot)... ahhh...much better...

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyon View Post
    No...Just No...that makes me wanna blast a transformers fan into oblivion on the spot. (sees a Transformers...particularly a Michal Bay Version fan...conveniently in front of Hi Nu) (Vaporises Fan on the spot)... ahhh...much better...
    you'll never hit me!
    and those bayformers are weak, takes only a bunch of soldiers to beat 'em up.....
    Vid is more like a TF parody with the gundams as the decepticons. When I first watched the vid, can't stop laughing at the burning gundam part.

Anyone tell me what the gundams in the vid are? Only recognize Master, Burning, and Legend.
    "Is this what you want?"

CURRENTLY WATCHING:

-_-...dont make me sic my Fin funnels on you! besides, Everyone knows a Gundam could easliy beat a transformer! EVEN PRIMUS AND UNICRON!!!!!!!!

(continue battle on Thread "Gundams VS Transformers" so as not to clutter up this thread. thank you )

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

-dodges-

anyways what are the gundams seen in the video?
    About the TF VS gundam thing, it all depends I guess..... I have to do some TF research first to see if scanning (taking on the form of a machine, a gundam maybe?) the allspark (which can bring life to machines....okay maybe not a good idea if the gundams decide to side with the pilots) Unicron (the only thing which can beat this guy is the matrix, currently residing in Optimus chest) can help.

try this vid:

Optimus finds out that if you mess with one gundam you mess with all of them... (that was a hit to the spark! how come Optimus is not dead yet?)
    "Is this what you want?"

CURRENTLY WATCHING:

Now thats a little more like it! lol

Sword Freak

loved it when OP does the thing the Rock does in the journey 2 trailer Doing that transform/gun sequence stop motion must be hard!
    I barely recognized those gundams, the only thing I recognized was Gadessa's gun (and then I could be wrong) but a great video nonetheless.
    "Is this what you want?"

CURRENTLY WATCHING:

the one with the bazooka and horn is Unicorn, the two orange bots are GMs (space type) and the Gray one is a GM (Ground Federation type), and the odd Gundam is the Gundam Hazel.

Sword Freak