Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Vids

Just.... no....thank G.O.D this got canned:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8um1N78AhY
    check me out on tumblr!!
    http://dogblu.tumblr.com/

You cannot stop Batman. Entire planets have tried. When Batman crosses railroad tracks, the warning lights are for the train's safety. The four fundamental interactions in physics are gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear force and Batman getting what he wants.

*Screams to the Top of his Lungs* THIS IS WORSE THAN SD GUNDAM FORCE!!!!! *hissses like an angered snake* GET IT AWAY!! GET IT AWAY!! lol (joke)

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Biggest wtf moment since seeing the character designs for AGE

Zeta-G
    Eeewww... Doozy Bots. Why'd you have to bring that pile of crap back up again, GNZ?

Again???? where?

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Zeta-G
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenyon View Post
    Again???? where?
    It was discussed somewhere on the forum in the early days. It was before you joined, Kenyon.

thanks for clearing that up. one thing is for certain though, that Doozy Bots crap definitely gives SDGF a run for its money. you know whats even worse than that? calling Gundam "Solderon Prime". I mean Really, WTF? I heard better names on StarBlazers better than that, and i like it better than Star Trek (Storywise mind you.)

Sword Freak

Zeta-G
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenyon View Post
    thanks for clearing that up. one thing is for certain though, that Doozy Bots crap definitely gives SDGF a run for its money. you know whats even worse than that? calling Gundam "Solderon Prime". I mean Really, WTF? I heard better names on StarBlazers better than that, and i like it better than Star Trek (Storywise mind you.)
    That Solderon Prime video was some guy speculating about how an American company, such as Harmony Gold, would have adapted Gundam, had they gotten the rights to it back in the 80s.

Thank goodness it never happend....and thank goodness that doozy bots crap got canned before it hit the airwaves.

Sword Freak

For anyone whos ever bought a bootleg anything:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d7L2XJ7b5k
    check me out on tumblr!!
    http://dogblu.tumblr.com/

You cannot stop Batman. Entire planets have tried. When Batman crosses railroad tracks, the warning lights are for the train's safety. The four fundamental interactions in physics are gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear force and Batman getting what he wants.

(Laughs his ass off until he literally falls out of his chair)(continues laughing until his eyes are red and tearing) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! Whooooo! (starts to calm down) um....that was one of the funniest damn things ive ever seen! i mean really? i could see this in Japan and yada yada yada, but an American ripoff? this is way too funny and WAY too stupid to make this up. thanks for sharing this man.

Sword Freak

Zeta-G
    *bursts into laughter*
    Seriously kids, don't buy bootlegs.

I know! (laughing) I know! (laughing) but you gotta admit, its hilarious.

Sword Freak

Super Moderator
    ZOMFG I HAVE ONE OF THOSE. I don't really but eh. I mean Big Lots isn't all bad. I bought like 3 08th MS Team DVD's there.

But that thing is just horrid.
    YOU JUST MAD CUZ ANGELO BE STYLIN ON YOU, Also OlNems is a bro

im sure i owned one of those at one point then found real gundams at walmart.