Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 226267686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1140

Re: Which model kits would you like to see get made?

Kotobukiya makes those.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build thread Plamobot's trade thread

Question Which Librarian Works would you like to see be made into a Master Grade?

For those who don't know, Librarian Works (according to The Gundam Wikia) is a paramilitary organization from Gundam Seed Vs. Astray. Librarian Works has (in canon) made variants of various Gundams, practically all of which have been made into No Grade 1/100 model kits form between 2009 and 2010. And out of all the Gundams used as the basis for Librarian Works' variants, only the Savior Gundam has yet to have a Master Grade. In fact, I have listed below some options to pick from (which would most likely be P-Bandai).

1. Parts & Color Variant of Aile Strike Gundam Ver.RM (http://dalong.net/review/mg/m169/m169_p.htm)

2. Parts & Color Variant of MG Buster Gundam (http://dalong.net/review/mg/m159/m159_p.htm)

3. Parts & Color Variant of MG Blitz Gundam (http://dalong.net/review/mg/m157/m157_p.htm)

4. Parts & Color Variant of MG Providence Gundam (http://dalong.net/review/mg/m196/m196_p.htm)

5. Parts & Color Variant of MG Blitz Gundam Assault Shroud (http://dalong.net/review/mg/m151/m151_p.htm)

6. Parts & Color Variant of MG Gundam Astray (http://dalong.net/review/mg/m129/m129_p.htm)

Out of all seven of the potential options I listed above, which one would you most likely see as a Master Grade?

Nebula cause it would finish half the steps needed for MG Amatsu Mina Custom.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Hasn't Bandai made enough MG's of the Seed suits?

The rest of would like a few too you know...

Quote Originally Posted by LeDelmo View Post
    Hasn't Bandai made enough MG's of the Seed suits?

The rest of would like a few too you know...
    No, not even close. They still need to make the Saviour Gundam and the Legend Gundam.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

idk considering Bandai is only making a few MG now a year. I think Seed has had quite allot of attention already. There are tons of other mobile suits that really deserve to receive a Master Grade but never will. I am not saying they shouldn't make any missing suits from Seed. But they already kind have allot of variants of Seed suits...

It would just be nice to see them having a wider verity. Maybe they should start making 1 MG Suit from each series a year?

At-least the RE line seems to be filling in some of the gaps.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Saviour Gundam
    Oh goodness YESSSS!!
    Less talking about kits, more building em!

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

idk considering Bandai is only making a few MG now a year. I think Seed has had quite allot of attention already. There are tons of other mobile suits that really deserve to receive a Master Grade but never will. I am not saying they shouldn't make any missing suits from Seed. But they already kind have allot of variants of Seed suits...

It would just be nice to see them having a wider verity. Maybe they should start making 1 MG Suit from each series a year?

The Chaos, Gaia, and Abyss Gundam-frames I could see making into the RE 1/100 line, but not Saviour and and Legend. The Saviour Gundam is an Athrun Zala suit and only one of his suits that hasn't been been given the Master Grade treatmnet (the Aegis, Justice, and Infinite Justice have already been made). The Legend Gundam on the other hand was piloted by an antagonist of Destiny and is the successor unit to the Providence Gundam (so Bandai's half-way there to making one). Besides, you have NO IDEA just how popular SEED and SEED Destiny are in Japan. They were popular enough to warrant their old TV series to be remastered into HD format, with new animation cut in (this is a rarity in Japan as Japanese TV doesn't air reruns).

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Oh goodness YESSSS!!
    I share your sentiment Squee. Besides, out of all the transforming suits in the Cosmic Era the Saviour and the Murasame are the only relatively normal looking transformation suits.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Speaking of RE/100, remember the 'Next Item Under Planning' teaser from the All Japan Model & Hobby Show 2015?

3242342.jpg

Ever since then, here is what happened to all ten of the pictured mobile suits since then.

• MS-08TX[EXAM]Efreet Custom: Got both a RE/100 and P-Bandai Exclusive HGUC
    • RGM-79SP GM Sniper II: Got a Master Grade
    • RMS-154 Barzam: Got an HGUC
    • RGM-89 Jegan: ???
    • NZ-666 Kshatriya: ???
    • RX-105 Ξ Gundam: ???
    • ZMT-S34S Rig Contio: ???
    • OZ-06MS Leo: The prototype for a high grade was teased at NEXT PHASE GUNPLA EXHIBIT for New Years (Citation: https://www.gundamkitscollection.com...a-exhibit.html)
    • ZGMF-X88S Gaia Gundam: ???
    • CB-0000G/C Reborns Gundam: The high grade from 2009 got a Parts and Color variant for Build Fighters: Battlogue, that being the CB-9696G/C/T Reversible Gundam

Along with that, here is a list of RE/100 releases since, but not pictured in the 'Next Item Under Planning' teaser.

• AXM-107 Bawoo: Released in November, 2016
    • AXM-103 Hamma-Hamma: Released in July, 2017
    • MSA-005K Guncannon Detector: To be released in February, 2018
    • XM-07 Vigna Ghina: Released date TBA
    • [Whatever the 10th RE/100 is]: Release date TBA
    • [Any subsequent RE/100 releases]: Release date(s) TBA

It sure would be nice. But the reality is they are only going to make what they are confident they can sell in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouf_Ball View Post
    Speaking of RE/100, remember the 'Next Item Under Planning' teaser from the All Japan Model & Hobby Show 2015?

3242342.jpg

Ever since then, here is what happened to all ten of the pictured mobile suits since then.

• MS-08TX[EXAM]Efreet Custom: Got both a RE/100 and P-Bandai Exclusive HGUC
    • RGM-79SP GM Sniper II: Got a Master Grade
    • RMS-154 Barzam: Got an HGUC
    • RGM-89 Jegan: ???
    • NZ-666 Kshatriya: ???
    • RX-105 Ξ Gundam: ???
    • ZMT-S34S Rig Contio: ???
    • OZ-06MS Leo: The prototype for a high grade was teased at NEXT PHASE GUNPLA EXHIBIT for New Years (Citation: https://www.gundamkitscollection.com...a-exhibit.html)
    • ZGMF-X88S Gaia Gundam: ???
    • CB-0000G/C Reborns Gundam: The high grade from 2009 got a Parts and Color variant for Build Fighters: Battlogue, that being the CB-9696G/C/T Reversible Gundam

Along with that, here is a list of RE/100 releases since, but not pictured in the 'Next Item Under Planning' teaser.

• AXM-107 Bawoo: Released in November, 2016
    • AXM-103 Hamma-Hamma: Released in July, 2017
    • MSA-005K Guncannon Detector: To be released in February, 2018
    • XM-07 Vigna Ghina: Released date TBA
    • [Whatever the 10th RE/100 is]: Release date TBA
    • [Any subsequent RE/100 releases]: Release date(s) TBA
    Something you have to understand though, all those suits listed are candidates. Meaning they have the potential to become RE 1/100. Like Haides said, it all depends on how confident Bandai is that they can sell X amount of suits vs. production costs. Regarding the Jegan my guess is that since the Geara Doga, the Zeon counterpart of the Jegan, got the Master Grade treatment, it only makes sense that Bandai would release the Jegan in an MG format to compliment the Geara Doga. The Kshatriya and the Xi Gundam I could see getting the RE/100 treatment as both suits are relatively big.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Super Moderator

I bet the Jegan will be an RE at this point.
    Less talking about kits, more building em!

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    I bet the Jegan will be an RE at this point.
    Honestly, it's a toss-up; it could go either way.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    I really want MG weapons option sets.
    A lady after my own heart!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plamobot View Post
    Kotobukiya makes those.
    Do they make this? 571.jpg

Or this? images (30).jpg

I really need those.
    Why do I prefer combat over social events? Simple: in combat, if you don't know what to do, you can always open fire. That tends to be frowned upon in social events.

Maybe these will work?

Sniper rifle: https://hlj.com/product/KBYMH-01R

Other rifle: https://hlj.com/product/KBYMW-40
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build thread Plamobot's trade thread