Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1151
  1. #1036
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    South Florida, USA
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by RubedoZwei View Post
    MG 1/100 Kshatriya

    When Bandai released the heat packing behemoth that is the Providence Gundam, which is built like a beast and now is being praised like the second coming of Jesus Yamato. They no longer have any excuse not to.
    Preach!!!!
    War. War never changes.

  2. #1037

    Re: Which model kits would you like to see get made?

    I'd like to see Bandai release a model kit of the Shamblo. That would be awesome! I'm guessing it would be as large as Neo Zeong
    "Even with our eyes closed, there's a world out there that lies beyond our dreams and ourselves - The Gundamist -

  3. #1038
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,712

    Re: Which model kits would you like to see get made?

    Snapping the MG Justice Gundam... I really want to see a MG Saviour!


    https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

    I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

  4. #1039
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    44

    Re: Which model kits would you like to see get made?

    Definitely MG Jegan's of some sort. The Stark Jegan is such a cool looking suit. Given how many story arcs the Jegan has been part of, its astonishing that it hasn't been made.

    Also, An updated Kampfer. Possibly the Evo version that was a resin kit before GoGo made a plastic version. Such a badass looking suit, especially with all the extra detail on the Evo version.
    Last edited by Flyboy3394; July 31, 2017 at 11:21 AM. Reason: addition

  5. #1040
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,539

    Re: Which model kits would you like to see get made?

    Still gelgoog Jager. I'm tired of working on my resin one. MG jegan would rock and the kampfer could use a 2.0 with the Zaku frame or something.

  6. #1041
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    44

    Re: Which model kits would you like to see get made?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    Still gelgoog Jager. I'm tired of working on my resin one. MG jegan would rock and the kampfer could use a 2.0 with the Zaku frame or something.
    Shoot, even if they did a re-release of the resin Evo conversion kit that goes over a Zaku 2.0 frame, I would be happy. Can't rely on Bandai for everything.

  7. #1042
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Amherst, New York
    Posts
    218

    Re: Which model kits would you like to see get made?

    While I surely agreed on the MG Jeagan (what happened to the planned release of the RE100 Version) and the Gelgoog Jager my personal favorite would be the 0080 ZAKU FZ (If done to the correct proportions and not like the 1/144 HGUC which looks like it went on a diet)!!!
    Last edited by DarKev3; July 31, 2017 at 8:17 PM.

  8. #1043
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    199

    Whats your Gunpla wish list?

    Thought it would be a neat idea to make a tread about kits that you wish would be made.

    My list would be
    1. MG MS-05S Garrett Schmitzer Zaku 1 command type
    2. MG AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra
    3. MG MS-14JG Gelgoog Jager
    4. MG MSN-03 Jagd Doga
    5. MG AMS-129 Geara Zulu "guards type"

    As you can see I like the Master Grades. To me they are the perfect size and detail.
    I really hope they keep the MG line going. I would love to see some of these be made some day.

    Also, I thought I heard rumors about a MG GP01FB 2.0?

    Cant wait to see what kits you've all been patiently waiting for!

    LOL I guess there was a thread about this.
    I tried searching for it first...

    - - - Updated - - -

    I just found out they made a MG Ramba Ral Zaku 1 command type! Looks like a older kit. But I think I can make it look like Gerretts. Anyone know if there are any visual differences between the two?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone know if parts from the Zaku 2 2.0 and the Ramba Ral Zaku 1 are interchangeable? I've been seeing that allot of people are having problems with the Ramba Ral kit as its very old brittle and has very little articulation.

    I want to use the Ramba Ral's chest and shoulders at-least to keep it looking like the Commander type.
    Last edited by LeDelmo; December 13, 2017 at 2:53 AM. Reason: Merged with existing thread.

  9. #1044
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,539

    Re: Which model kits would you like to see get made?

    MG/HG geymalk, RE100 Vigna Zirah (well now it's more likely with the Vigna Ghina announcement), MG S type Gundam, along with the others I've mentioned earlier lol

  10. #1045
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    California base.
    Posts
    1,147

    Re: Whats your Gunpla wish list?

    Quote Originally Posted by LeDelmo View Post
    Thought it would be a neat idea to make a tread about kits that you wish would be made.

    My list would be
    1. MG MS-05S Garrett Schmitzer Zaku 1 command type
    2. MG AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra
    3. MG MS-14JG Gelgoog Jager
    4. MG MSN-03 Jagd Doga
    5. MG AMS-129 Geara Zulu "guards type"

    As you can see I like the Master Grades. To me they are the perfect size and detail.
    I really hope they keep the MG line going. I would love to see some of these be made some day.

    Also, I thought I heard rumors about a MG GP01FB 2.0?

    Cant wait to see what kits you've all been patiently waiting for!

    LOL I guess there was a thread about this.
    I tried searching for it first...

    - - - Updated - - -

    I just found out they made a MG Ramba Ral Zaku 1 command type! Looks like a older kit. But I think I can make it look like Gerretts. Anyone know if there are any visual differences between the two?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone know if parts from the Zaku 2 2.0 and the Ramba Ral Zaku 1 are interchangeable? I've been seeing that allot of people are having problems with the Ramba Ral kit as its very old brittle and has very little articulation.

    I want to use the Ramba Ral's chest and shoulders at-least to keep it looking like the Commander type.
    The only visual difference between the two is the color. The Gerrentts version also uses a variety of different weapons.

    No they are not. Your only option is to scratch build the parts or keep a eye out for a zaku 1 command type conversion kit for the 2.0 zaku 2.

  11. #1046
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    199

    Re: Whats your Gunpla wish list?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rxslinger View Post
    The only visual difference between the two is the color. The Gerrentts version also uses a variety of different weapons.

    No they are not. Your only option is to scratch build the parts or keep a eye out for a zaku 1 command type conversion kit for the 2.0 zaku 2.
    Thanks, I guess I'll just order the Ramba Ral one. And use it as a test kit seeing it looks rather simple.

    I was planning on order some kits on BF but the sales weren't that great. Hoping for something on Christmas eve or day. I guess Rightstuf is doing a big sale Christmas day too.

    Still wish they would make a 2.0 version of the Zaku 1 commander though.

  12. #1047
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northampton, UK
    Posts
    13

    Re: Whats your Gunpla wish list?

    Actually a few parts from the two kits "line up" just fine: The skirt armor from the 1.0 Zaku lines up no problem but you're going to have to use the 2.0 back skirt tho and extend the crotch to house the new front skirts ball joints as they sit on top of the standard crotch armor. The front of the chest is almost a really good fit in the 2.0, there's some sanding to do to get a nice looking angle but it's about a whole 5 mins of light work, the only thing the chest could really do with is some plaplate shims on the edges to get a perfect fit and to make sure it's all kept straight. By far tho the easiest parts of the Zaku 1 to use are the shoulder pads, you put the polycap that goes on the shoulder hinge mechanism on the 2.0 into the 1.0 shoulder and it's a straight swap, sure it doesn't have the same articulation as the 2.0 due to no folding arm mechanism but hey it's an easy swap to do.

    The biggest issue you're going to run into is how to connect the 1.0 parts to the 2.0 frame, I've not worked that conundrum out myself yet in a way that I'd be happy with, but anyway here's a pic of what I've managed to do with a 1.0 Zaku and a 2.0 Zaku 2 (+ a few resin parts in orange) it's mostly just a proof of concept in this pic and it's held together with tape and blutac but it should give you an idea of what parts from the two generations Zaku MGs can look like when combined.

    20170901_151919.jpg

  13. #1048
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    184

    Re: Whats your Gunpla wish list?

    If it's too late to make a HGUC MRX-010 Psyco Gundam Mk-II, might as well make it a Real Grade. In fact, since the RG Psycho Gundam (regardless if MRX-009 or MRX-010) is going to pretty much be a downplayed Perfect Grade (most likely due in part to it's massive size), might as well have the Advanced MS Joint runner reserved for the hands.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Since it has been almost Three Years since the release of the RE/100 Gundam MK-III, I would like to see bandai make a FA-007GIII Full Armor Gundam Mk-III into RE/100 form. Who begs a differ?

  14. #1049
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    199

    Re: Whats your Gunpla wish list?

    Thank you so much. This will help me allot. For now I plan on doing the old Ramba Ral Zaku 1 commander. I AM however going to be changing a few things. I will be making a more desert commander suit. Kinda like the one Todd was seen piloting in 08th MS team. "Only a commander version"

    Also, going to be doing a desert Gouf custom aswell.
    ea73012da46f37745403272be6d69fcc-d3e3b6g.jpg

    I would like to order another Ramba Ral Zaku 1 and do the 2.0 conversion on it to see how it turns out.Might do ether a Shin Matsunaga or Gerhart Schmitzer

  15. #1050
    I would love to see Bandai produce a master grade or possibly perfect grade NZ-666 Kshatriya. The high grade is okay but man would I love another kit of that suit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •