Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gundam Beginner's : RG Launcher Strike

Here is the FINALE! RG Launcher Strike for the Strike Trinity build off!!!

More in my blog - RG Strike Trinity FINALE

More in my blog - RG Strike Trinity FINALE

Hope you guys like it!! =D
    comments comments~ highly appreciated

Administrator
    You have some very impressive kits there good sir. You're Strike looks totally awesome.

Edit: By the way. Welcome to the forums. You sure know how to make an entrance.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    You have some very impressive kits there good sir. You're Strike looks totally awesome.

Edit: By the way. Welcome to the forums. You sure know how to make an entrance.
    Thanks for commend and the kind welcome, thwalker13. Hope you guys like it!
    This is my most recent completed kit. not sure if anyone interested in my older kits. =D

looking good :thumbs:

was this painted then weathered? also did you you weathering pastels? or something else?
    http://www.gundamforums.com/image.php?u=11606&type=sigpic&dateline=1344346410

Quote Originally Posted by uncleremuslegend View Post
    looking good :thumbs:

was this painted then weathered? also did you you weathering pastels? or something else?
    Might be to your surprise, but only selected inner frame parts are painted gun-metal. Others are left unpainted.
    it is touched up with Real touch markers (for rust, water stain) and Tamiya's weathering master sets (pigments)

i dont know about anyone else but this looks ridiculously amazing if its not too much when ever you have it would be greatly appreciated if you made a tutorial on how you weathered the weapons they look so good

Administrator
    I checked out your older kits on your blog. And they are very impressive as well good sir.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

wow pretty damn amazing for so much detail in such a small size.

Quote Originally Posted by dashbeatz14 View Post
    i dont know about anyone else but this looks ridiculously amazing if its not too much when ever you have it would be greatly appreciated if you made a tutorial on how you weathered the weapons they look so good
    Thanks for the likes. well if there are lot of demands, I don't mind starting a tutorial section on how I do simple weatherings. they are quite newbie technique though.

Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    I checked out your older kits on your blog. And they are very impressive as well good sir.
    Thanks for liking them man.. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Gundamben831 View Post
    wow pretty damn amazing for so much detail in such a small size.
    Thanks! I know right.. this scale is a pain to detail up.

the tamyia weathering master kit(s) were what i was referring to. are they different than traditional pastels? i have used pastels before in the past, but never bought the tamiya ones because of the increased price compared to just getting traditional pastel sticks in the needed colors. just curious

Quote Originally Posted by uncleremuslegend View Post
    the tamyia weathering master kit(s) were what i was referring to. are they different than traditional pastels? i have used pastels before in the past, but never bought the tamiya ones because of the increased price compared to just getting traditional pastel sticks in the needed colors. just curious
    As I never used the traditional pastels weatherings before. I can't really compare them with Tamiya's weathering master sets.
    It feels more like a cosmetic make up to me.. And it's definitely oil based.

But to me, its easy and never disappoints me.. I'll keep using them. =D

Administrator
    You know, I THOUGHT your name was familiar. I saw your PG Aile Strike on GaiGun's site a ways back. Damn fine work, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Beginner View Post
    As I never used the traditional pastels weatherings before. I can't really compare them with Tamiya's weathering master sets.
    It feels more like a cosmetic make up to me.. And it's definitely oil based.

But to me, its easy and never disappoints me.. I'll keep using them. =D
    cool. thanks for the info, i saw them the other day at the shop, and was curious. oil based you say? nice, will have to pick up a set this weekend when i make it back to the shop, and some oil pastels to compliment my softs and see what the real differences are for personal information. thanks again for the info.

Don't hold on to my words on the oil based as I really don't know what traditional pastels are like..
    HERE are more information if you'd like to know more.

thanks. i had looked at that on saturday while i was in the shop, to see if there was more info than what was on the package, and what the man at the shop knew about them. He was a r/c guy so there wasn't much help to be had. like i said, i will pick some up for personal information and comparisons, i am a budget builder, and always on the lookout for cheaper alternatives :thumbs: