Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

View Poll Results: Which is your primary gaming platform?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android device (Nexus, Galaxy, Kindle Fire, etc.)

0 0%
  • Apple-iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)

2 3.45%
  • Apple-Mac computer

1 1.72%
  • Atari-console (2600, Lynx, Jaguar, etc.)

0 0%
  • Linux computer (Ubuntu, SUSE, Redhat, etc.)

0 0%
  • Microsoft-Windows/DOS computer

28 48.28%
  • Microsoft-Windows Phone

0 0%
  • Microsoft-Xbox home console (360, Xbone, etc.)

11 18.97%
  • Nintendo-home console (NES, Wii U, etc.)

3 5.17%
  • Nintendo-portable console (GameBoy, DS, 3DS, etc.)

2 3.45%
  • Sega-home console (Genesis, Dreamcast, etc.)

0 0%
  • Sega-portable console (Game Gear, Nomad)

0 0%
  • Sony-home console (PS3, PS4, etc.)

9 15.52%
  • Sony-portable console (PSP, Vita, etc.)

1 1.72%
  • Other-home console (3DO, Neo Geo, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-portable console/phone (Wonderswan, N-Gage, Blackberry, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-computer (Amiga, Be, Solaris, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-see comments

1 1.72%
Page 199 of 201 FirstFirst ... 99149189194195196197198199200201 LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3006

Thread: Video Games

Re: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    If you can look into getting a Bazooka of your own, also put your team members in artillery suits if I remember right they actually are able to be of /some/ use there. New yark is a pain in the ass. Also if there are any side route missions maybe do those if you haven't you can grind out some weapons from some of them IIRC. Honestly the hardest mission for me in the feddie line was Dublin, that was a pain especially when the Aqua GM just isn't that good in the game. (Honestly it's better to use upgrades to modify your other GMs to have a better underwater stat)
    I currently have a GM Cold, GM Cannon and two regular GMs, with a 78-2s beam rifle for my self, a Guncannons beam rifle for the Cannon, Ground Gundam's beam rifle and a beam spray gun. I have access to the Hyper bazooka and the Ground type Bazooka.
    I've been grinding the second Odessa mission and the very first one for easy bucks, though they aren't the best money makers.

Yeah the Odessa grind is what I did as well in the early fed campaign. That cold GM will come in handy though later the aquatic mission if I remember right it already has a green water rating so the upgrades to get it up to being a decent aquatic suit isn't that hard. Been awhile since I've played though so may be remembering wrong been years since I've played the game. (and sadly no game has really filled the void hopefully GBO2 fills that void)

- - - Updated - - -

http://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/Crusader_Kings_II/

Crusader Kings II is free on steam until this Saturday, once you get it it's yours for good type deal like they did with Fallout 1 awhile back.

Playing through "Super Robot Wars: V" at the moment.

I nearly cut myself on how much edge that Cross Ange has. Seeing Hathaway in the Xi Gundam was really awesome, though I wish they'd have adapted HF a bit more. Super cool to have all these classic Sunrise shows like Zambot and Daitarn show up. Gotta say, I prefer Tetsuya Tsurugi over Koji Kabuto as a Mazinger protagonist. :P

Looking forward to SRW:X coming later this month. <3

Anyone ever play the Gihren's Greed games, and if so, is there an English Patch/Translation for them? If not, how hard is it to play the games without knowing Japanese. Been curious about these games for the longest time.

As far as I know there aren't any translation patches available for them, but there are guides and the like online.

I've been finding myself playing a good bit of Final Fantasy XV, DOOM, and Tekken 7 lately. Just really fun games overall.

Still getting some time to play games. My most recent game has been Stellaris and it has definitely scratched the 4X itch I've been having. I've already put in close to 80 hours in it and that's only with three games total. My first game ended in disaster after a Crisis Event that I was completely unprepared for wiped out the galaxy, which I was fine with since it was my "tutorial" session.

Second game I changed things up so I could essentially play to prepare for said Crisis Event (no AI empires, very few primitive worlds, Crisis events pushed back 300 years, etc). Learned even more and I had fun trying out the "Tall" playstyle. I managed to win that game so I fired up another one, this time as a Machine Empire. Kept AI empires to three, enabled Fallen Empires, but turned off Crisis Events so I can focus on playing against standard AI opponents. Had even more fun, but I made a key mistake that required returning to an earlier save (a Marauder empire I left alone united itself and decided to conquer everyone) so I crushed it early.

Then I made the mistake of holding off on conquering the Fallen Empires so they eventually woke up and started invading the the two biggest AI empires. Had I defeated them earlier, it would have put me at such an advantage that the other empires wouldn't take long to beat. And this is where the narrative stuff kinda comes into play. I was roleplaying my machine empire as a production-happy, tech-happy, isolationist empire that conquered only the Marauders because they kept extorting me for money, but then I realized the largest empires bordering me were all despots who enslaved their own populations. I decided their slavery was completely distasteful and unbecoming of a stellar empire so I built my fleets and conquered them all, system by system, world by world. Then, as a mercy to their populations, I purged every single world.

At the end of the game, I was the sole empire in a galaxy devoid of any other advanced life. It was a good game and I'm looking forward to starting another.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

^Sounds like you've been having fun. As for myself, for the past few weeks (actually I think it's been a month at this point) I've been playing Valkyria Chronicles on my brother's PS4. If any you guys are curious about Valkyria Chronicles, I highly recommend checking it out. It's a bit hard to describe the gameplay, but the easiest way I've learned to think of it as one-part turn-based strategy game, one-part JRPG, and one-part third-person shooter, all set in an alternate low-fantasy WWII Europe. I've completed the main story, and now I'm working on getting an A-rank in every battle.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

I can't wait for this, I wish I knew about this project sooner I knew about the never released (beyond it's Beta) game it's based on but didn't realize there were people bringing it out of the grave.

E3 Predictions:

Microsoft reveals their new console, The First Xbox, making it even harder to talk about Microsoft's premiereconsole. It will have a budget version called Xbox (2019) and a premium version called Vintage Xbox.

Reggie smashes a cartridge of Mother 3 with a sledgehammer live on stage. Meanwhile, Miyamoto declares that Nintendo will continue to support the 3DS until 2022.

Bethesda shows off that Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim 2 "is out now." The game consists entirely of a single title screen and a set of modding tools. Todd Howard tells the crowd that the core of Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim 2 is the imagination of the players and their unpaid labor. The Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim 2 goes on to be the greatest selling game of all time.

Shadows Die Twice is actually Metal Wolf Chaos 2. Miyzaki announces he will be working on Echo Night 4.

Persona 6 will have the protagonist be the manager of an idol group; the new battle system is based entirely around gropeing breasts. Shin Megami Tensei V will feature Donte from DMC Devil May Cry as a guest character.

Capcom proudly announces Capcom vs SNK 3, along with $700 worth of DLC characters and costumes at launch. The game is later revealed to be made entirely in MUGEN.

Autor and wannabe director Hideo Kojima shows off more Death Stranding footage; as expected, it is full of creepy sex stuff involving his best friend Norman Reedus. Kojima takes off his mask to reveal he was actually David Cage the whole time. Nobody is surprised.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post
    E3 Predictions:

Microsoft reveals their new console, The First Xbox, making it even harder to talk about Microsoft's premiereconsole. It will have a budget version called Xbox (2019) and a premium version called Vintage Xbox.

Reggie smashes a cartridge of Mother 3 with a sledgehammer live on stage. Meanwhile, Miyamoto declares that Nintendo will continue to support the 3DS until 2022.

Bethesda shows off that Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim 2 "is out now." The game consists entirely of a single title screen and a set of modding tools. Todd Howard tells the crowd that the core of Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim 2 is the imagination of the players and their unpaid labor. The Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim 2 goes on to be the greatest selling game of all time.

Shadows Die Twice is actually Metal Wolf Chaos 2. Miyzaki announces he will be working on Echo Night 4.

Persona 6 will have the protagonist be the manager of an idol group; the new battle system is based entirely around gropeing breasts. Shin Megami Tensei V will feature Donte from DMC Devil May Cry as a guest character.

Capcom proudly announces Capcom vs SNK 3, along with $700 worth of DLC characters and costumes at launch. The game is later revealed to be made entirely in MUGEN.

Autor and wannabe director Hideo Kojima shows off more Death Stranding footage; as expected, it is full of creepy sex stuff involving his best friend Norman Reedus. Kojima takes off his mask to reveal he was actually David Cage the whole time. Nobody is surprised.
    And Square Enix finally has a playable demo of Kingdom Hearts III.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Some gameplay of the customization in New GB, nothing out of the ordinary but figured some people may be interested especially since it'll be the first western and PC release in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post

Some gameplay of the customization in New GB, nothing out of the ordinary but figured some people may be interested especially since it'll be the first western and PC release in the series.
    Bandai Namco website was taking preorders for a limited edition game that came with a model kit.

I have heard that the customizing options and Builders Parts are not as good as they are in GB3.

Man. I am so excited for this game:

And now Sega has announced that a special edition will be released too: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...4-game/.131942

Looks pretty neat if I do say so myself. I had already planned on purchasing this game, but I have to choose between the regular edition and the special edition.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church