Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

View Poll Results: Which is your primary gaming platform?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android device (Nexus, Galaxy, Kindle Fire, etc.)

0 0%
  • Apple-iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)

2 3.64%
  • Apple-Mac computer

0 0%
  • Atari-console (2600, Lynx, Jaguar, etc.)

0 0%
  • Linux computer (Ubuntu, SUSE, Redhat, etc.)

0 0%
  • Microsoft-Windows/DOS computer

27 49.09%
  • Microsoft-Windows Phone

0 0%
  • Microsoft-Xbox home console (360, Xbone, etc.)

10 18.18%
  • Nintendo-home console (NES, Wii U, etc.)

3 5.45%
  • Nintendo-portable console (GameBoy, DS, 3DS, etc.)

2 3.64%
  • Sega-home console (Genesis, Dreamcast, etc.)

0 0%
  • Sega-portable console (Game Gear, Nomad)

0 0%
  • Sony-home console (PS3, PS4, etc.)

9 16.36%
  • Sony-portable console (PSP, Vita, etc.)

1 1.82%
  • Other-home console (3DO, Neo Geo, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-portable console/phone (Wonderswan, N-Gage, Blackberry, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-computer (Amiga, Be, Solaris, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-see comments

1 1.82%
Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187192193194195196197
Results 2,941 to 2,954 of 2954

Thread: Video Games

Re: Video Games

https://twitter.com/RisingThunder/st...33888858030080
    "If you love something, set it free! In Jan, we'll release a final game build (with local play!) and an open-source server. These are our gifts to you, our community. To play. For free. Forever."

I played the alpha for Rising Thunder and enjoyed it a lot, and it bummed me out when it got canceled. Love fight games, love giant robots; it was my jam. And the attempts at it trying to be accessible were great.

Really excited about this. Glad the game can get new life. Hope it'll get it's niche and always be there as a gateway game for people who wanna get into fighting games.

Also because it's free and GIANT ROBOTS, I figure you'd all be interested.
    "So, you want a realistic, down-to-earth show... that's completely off-the-wall and swarming with magic robots? " - The Simpsons 167, The Itchy & Scratchey & Poochey Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O33_i-QOlnQ

The title's...well on the nose assuming that it's the final title. Also should be noted the American Bandai social media has shared this as well so Western Release is a foregone conclusion at this point.
    "They have a f***ing toilet seat as their insignia"-God Emperor of Mankind on the Ultramarines

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O33_i-QOlnQ

The title's...well on the nose assuming that it's the final title. Also should be noted the American Bandai social media has shared this as well so Western Release is a foregone conclusion at this point.
    Yep, the new Gundam Breaker game is coming to the West as confirmed by Bandai America: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...elease/.126479. What I find interesting is that this game will be using the Unreal Engine 4, which is unusual for Japanese video game development. Normally, each video game studio in Japan develops its own in-house engine for each game. However recently I've been seeing a trend among developers that in order to cut development costs, Japanese games studios are opting to purchase a pre-made engine, and learn American coding and programming techniques.

Also on the way (for Japan so far) is this little number for the Switch: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...elease/.126480. Time will only tell if this game gets released in the West. However, considering the absurd popularity of the Switch...
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Yep, the new Gundam Breaker game is coming to the West as confirmed by Bandai America: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...elease/.126479. What I find interesting is that this game will be using the Unreal Engine 4, which is unusual for Japanese video game development. Normally, each video game studio in Japan develops its own in-house engine for each game. However recently I've been seeing a trend among developers that in order to cut development costs, Japanese games studios are opting to purchase a pre-made engine, and learn American coding and programming techniques.
    Thank god it's coming here, main reason I never got the last three games is, while I'm no stranger to importing, I always waited for a price drop and by the time one came, the next game was announced. I was just considering buying 3 since it's pretty cheap and there's a version with all the DLC...but looks like I'm waiting again, but I'll get it right away since it's not gonna have the upcharge of a good $20 when released due to importing.

And yeah they seem to be using fewer proprietary engines recently another recent example as far as Unreal goes is Dragonball FighterZ which uses it as well. Damn damn well too it's IMO probably the best looking Anime fighter if not fighter out there.
    "They have a f***ing toilet seat as their insignia"-God Emperor of Mankind on the Ultramarines

I have imported all 3 so far. Hopefully the US release will be hard copy. If not, I'll be importing the SEA version again. No high speed, no game downloading for me, so digital copy is out. Hopefully this game will get pressed, and sell well, cause the games have been great.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteWolfofSolomon View Post
    I have imported all 3 so far. Hopefully the US release will be hard copy. If not, I'll be importing the SEA version again. No high speed, no game downloading for me, so digital copy is out. Hopefully this game will get pressed, and sell well, cause the games have been great.
    Probably will Versus got one, so it EXVS Force...I think not 100% sure on that one.

I hope they make another gundam breaker and another gundam warriors game

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzard View Post
    I hope they make another gundam breaker and another gundam warriors game
    Ummm... they are making another Gundam Breaker game. That's what Zeon's RedComet (ZRC for short) and I were discussing. Yes, it will be getting a Western (US, Canada, Europe) release. As for Gundam Warriors... I'm could take 'em or leave 'em; they were an okay-but-not-great series (the biggest flaw being the repetitive gameplay).
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

It's coming soon, man:

-Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

The part swapping mid match looks kinda neat, but...if I'm customizing my own unit like normal, why would I want to do that and ruin my slick personalization I grinded for? Hope it's one mode/not essential. (If it is I suppose I'll just pick up 2 like originally planned for all my customization needs)

EDIT: A few people on another site said that it is just a mode, nice then cool with it for just a mode.

For those of you who play Gundam Battle Operation. It's official GBO2 will have space and land battles along with a more interactive environment for the pilots, and a in game social space. They are currently have beta sign ups.

https://youtu.be/rApJ_26r0Bg

I thought for gundam warriors they could do like what they did with dmc and do a remaster collection of the 4 games.

Well now, isn't this a pleasant surprise: https://gematsu.com/2018/02/mobile-s...ounced-arcades. What do you think the chances are that this game will receive a console release? Furthermore, what do you think the chances are that this game could be releases in the West?

In other gaming news, this was also released today:

As a long time fan of this series, I am hyped. It looks so beautiful, there's so much going on, so much to see, and so much to do.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Well now, isn't this a pleasant surprise: https://gematsu.com/2018/02/mobile-s...ounced-arcades. What do you think the chances are that this game will receive a console release? Furthermore, what do you think the chances are that this game could be releases in the West?
    I personally wouldn't bank on it getting a console port really. I wouldn't rule it out either but Maxi Boost, and Maxi Boost On didn't get ports, and I think we're gonna see the arcade series diverge a bit from the console series, especially since Versus' DLC is still going strong right now.