Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

View Poll Results: Which is your primary gaming platform?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android device (Nexus, Galaxy, Kindle Fire, etc.)

0 0%
  • Apple-iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)

2 3.45%
  • Apple-Mac computer

1 1.72%
  • Atari-console (2600, Lynx, Jaguar, etc.)

0 0%
  • Linux computer (Ubuntu, SUSE, Redhat, etc.)

0 0%
  • Microsoft-Windows/DOS computer

28 48.28%
  • Microsoft-Windows Phone

0 0%
  • Microsoft-Xbox home console (360, Xbone, etc.)

11 18.97%
  • Nintendo-home console (NES, Wii U, etc.)

3 5.17%
  • Nintendo-portable console (GameBoy, DS, 3DS, etc.)

2 3.45%
  • Sega-home console (Genesis, Dreamcast, etc.)

0 0%
  • Sega-portable console (Game Gear, Nomad)

0 0%
  • Sony-home console (PS3, PS4, etc.)

9 15.52%
  • Sony-portable console (PSP, Vita, etc.)

1 1.72%
  • Other-home console (3DO, Neo Geo, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-portable console/phone (Wonderswan, N-Gage, Blackberry, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-computer (Amiga, Be, Solaris, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-see comments

1 1.72%
Page 4 of 200 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Games

Zeta-G
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFrameAstray View Post
    Am I still the only Linux PC Gaming dude? Man that is upsetting.

Do you know what would be awesome...

A gundam game for the Wii >laughs<
    There's at least two out there, that I know of. Japan only of course.

Found this on /v/. Super Smash Bros. Universe for the WiiU announced. Discuss.
    Attached Images
    So A Baoa Qu basically involved a bunch of Jims taking on John's Zacks and Dons. IN SPACE.

Super Moderator
    RIGHT NOW! TWO CHARACTERS YOU HARDCORE WANT TO BE IN THE NEW ONE!

I want either Vaati or Zant from LoZ, or another character from F-Zero.
    YOU JUST MAD CUZ ANGELO BE STYLIN ON YOU, Also OlNems is a bro

According to some rumors, the creators may have reached a deal to allow third party companies like Konami and Square-Enix to have some representation. Inb4 10,000 Final Fantasy character propositions.

My personal choices would be Simon Belmont from Castlevania and Professor Layton. And I be they will replace Lucario with Zoroark to have some Gen 5 representation.
    So A Baoa Qu basically involved a bunch of Jims taking on John's Zacks and Dons. IN SPACE.

Anyone else waiting for The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim? I'm waiting for it pre-ordered it all ready for the PS3.

Also been playing Minecraft Beta 1.8 recently too.

Zeta-G
    I'm the guy who tries to cover every square foot of the map, when it comes to RPGs, so Bethesda's games tend to drive me mad...

I might get Skyrim, whenever they release the inevitable GOTY edition, just for the hell of it though.

I'm going to end up spending DAYS playing Skyrim. Can't wait for that game. I'm also playing Minecraft 1.8. Screwing around with my server.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by om3rta View Post
    I'm going to end up spending DAYS playing Skyrim. Can't wait for that game. I'm also playing Minecraft 1.8. Screwing around with my server.
    Give me your server IP! We are playing! I cannot find a reliable server anywhere!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by om3rta View Post
    Same here Skyrim is going to ruin my life in a Good Way.

@Zeta-G Me too lol I love exploreing the map and hordeing weapons and armor in TES and FO Games. (Even the old Interplay FO games, I'm glad that Bethesda brought them back)

I'b play Minecraft with you guys, but let's say I have a "Un registered" Copy and leave it at that. ;D

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Same here Skyrim is going to ruin my life in a Good Way.

@Zeta-G Me too lol I love exploreing the map and hordeing weapons and armor in TES and FO Games. (Even the old Interplay FO games, I'm glad that Bethesda brought them back)

I'b play Minecraft with you guys, but let's say I have a "Un registered" Copy and leave it at that. ;D
    I mean so do I, but you can still get online. I've done it. I'm about to get a real copy though.

360 all the way, For the Modern Warfare series, Halo Series, Elder Scrolls series, and many more to come!!!

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Zeta-G
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenyon View Post
    360 all the way, For the Modern Warfare series, Halo Series, Elder Scrolls series, and many more to come!!!
    I must say, the only exclusive series there is Halo.

Yeah lol Halo's the only exclusive he listed, and realy now-a-days Gears, Halo, and Forza are the only exclusive on the 360 worth a damn lol. I mean Mass Effect went muliti (1 went to windows after 360 and then 2 came to the PS3 eventualy one good thing EA has done in years.) GTA IV's DLC went multi platform.

And technicaly Halo isn't X-box exclusive anymore since 1 (and 2 I think) are on the PC.

I was going to get a 360 (on top of my Ps3) but then EFLC came to the PS3, and so did ME, so I was like Nevermind, and saved the cash.

I'll share my server info after I get it working. For some reason I can't receive incoming connections on any of the ports I want to use... strange.

I'm partial to my 360. I have a PS3 and have had a few Wiis as well (sold them both). Xbox Live has never been down for a ridiculously long period of time, and I've never lost my personal information and credit card numbers from attacks on the service.. My PS3 just collects dust between exclusives. Almost every multi-plat is better on 360 (talking about consoles, not PC) and the multiplayer/interaction with friends is worlds better than what you get on PS3.
    Last edited by om3rta; September 23, 2011 at 2:25 PM.

I wasn't trying to say one is better (They both have ups and downs) I was jsut sayin why I got mine, the main reason is importing games from Japan.

Anyhow I heard on the grape vine that the PS Vita and PS3 are to be getting Final Fantasy X remade in HD, also to have all the international edition features too. Not excatly the FFVII remake I was hopeing for but better than nothing. Square Enix looks like it'll be busy the next year, with XIII-2 Versus XIII and this too. That is if they ever announce anything for Versus XIII.