Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

View Poll Results: Which is your primary gaming platform?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android device (Nexus, Galaxy, Kindle Fire, etc.)

0 0%
  • Apple-iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)

2 3.45%
  • Apple-Mac computer

1 1.72%
  • Atari-console (2600, Lynx, Jaguar, etc.)

0 0%
  • Linux computer (Ubuntu, SUSE, Redhat, etc.)

0 0%
  • Microsoft-Windows/DOS computer

28 48.28%
  • Microsoft-Windows Phone

0 0%
  • Microsoft-Xbox home console (360, Xbone, etc.)

11 18.97%
  • Nintendo-home console (NES, Wii U, etc.)

3 5.17%
  • Nintendo-portable console (GameBoy, DS, 3DS, etc.)

2 3.45%
  • Sega-home console (Genesis, Dreamcast, etc.)

0 0%
  • Sega-portable console (Game Gear, Nomad)

0 0%
  • Sony-home console (PS3, PS4, etc.)

9 15.52%
  • Sony-portable console (PSP, Vita, etc.)

1 1.72%
  • Other-home console (3DO, Neo Geo, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-portable console/phone (Wonderswan, N-Gage, Blackberry, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-computer (Amiga, Be, Solaris, etc.)

0 0%
  • Other-see comments

1 1.72%
Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150190195196197198199200
Results 2,986 to 2,999 of 2999

Thread: Video Games

Re: Video Games

So E3 has been going on, and man this year's expo had a lot of games to showcase:

There's more, but these were just ones that stood out to me.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Why is there no release date yet just gimme it.

Doom 2's announcement pleases me. As well as Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Vile View Post
    Doom 2's announcement pleases me. As well as Smash.
    I mean, who could not be excited about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

That reminds me, I really need to get a Nintendo Switch for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to, ruining friendships:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey all you fans of Armored Core, here's another reason to get a Switch:

"You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

As a warning to all Gundam fans here, DO NOT BUY NEW GUNDAM BREAKER!!!

I pre-ordered the game, and received it yesterday, and it is plain bad. I imported all 3 of the previous games, and though I had heard bad things about NGB, I held out hope it was just fan complaints that were over blown. They weren't, in fact, the game is even worse than the complaints made it out to be.

If you are truly interested in getting a gundam game, import the english subbed Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition for the PS4. It was a great game.

I don't know what the fate of New Gundam Breaker will be, but it needs massive patches at this point, and it is literally getting eaten alive on the japanese boards, and amazon jp, and the US is catching up fast. (the game went on sale Thursday in Japan, its Amazon price has already dropped over 40% from its retail).
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Yeah I've heard some bad things about NGB online so far so I was holding out to see more opinions but the negative ones just keep flooding in. I'll probably just finally buy 3 after putting it off for ages. It's also a bit of a shame since it's basically the only option on PC aside from using VPN and playing the online game. Really they haven't brought their strongest showings in this recent change of releasing more Gundam games in the west, Versus (while not awful) was a step down from it's predecessor as well. (Not to mention Nickle and dimeing DLC )

I found this video pretty interesting to see the pros and cons of NGB.

I'll pass myself as the Breaker series isn't my cup of tea anyways.

Administrator

I pre-ordered it as well. Though I haven't returned it. I'm still playing through it. I've built my own machine and have basically cleared all the missions thus far. Haven't played online yet though. The game freezes at the worst times, and lags really badly. I'm hoping that the patches are said to be in the works will fix a lot of the issues.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

So I've been playing the latest game in the SRW franchise - "Super Robot Wars X" and as a general game it's great and all but as a Gundam nerd here's my two cents on how they handled it this time...

Of the seven Gundam series represented, five of them are UC which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing but it's basically the same five UC reps from the previous SRW with Unicorn being swapped out for F91. Plot wise they all kinda go through the same motions as the last game at first...until they meet the Reconguista crew.
    I don't know how they did it, but the game devs made Reconguista look really awesome and made me sad that the show wasn't as good. Basically they took all the interesting ideas from the show and trimmed out anything superfluous. They also put a lot more effort into character development by expanding upon scenes like when Bellri accidentally killed his mentor unlike in the show where Bellri was sad for an episode then it never came up again.
    The last Gundam entry was Wing - specifically the events of the EW movie. It was alright, kinda felt a bit random and out of place since all the other Gundam entries were connected except for Wing.

Y'know, I was thinking about what new Gundam show they could put in the next game. Everyone always says IBO, but you know who I'd like to see? ... Build Divers. That's right, pull an Overlord where everyone's fighting in the virtual world and space time warps and they all get sucked into an alternate world (along with other Gundam shows) whilst still in their Diver Avatars and their Gunpla are real sized. Now that would be awesome. <3

Ace Combat is finally confirmed out January of next year, Febuary for PC, about time. Here's a new Trailer and some gameplay footage for those interested.

I finally Platimumed "Gundam Versus". And with that I'll probably put it down unless they make more DLC or something, it was a lot of fun but the only thing else to do would be to Max out every character but that'd just be busywork I can't be asked for.

Hmm... Next on my list of games to play would be Gihren's Ambition which arrived recently, very excited to start that.

Administrator

I'll be playing God of War again. With New Game Plus feature that was added on Monday.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Playing Doom, the 2016 soft reboot version and I'm loving it. Can't wait for Doom Eternal to come out, although I probably won't but it until a year later in case any DLCs come out.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."