Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Toonami

I am currently living in a room with a moose.
    I have messaged CN with a paragraph long message about toonami and gundam.

Zeta-G
    Quote Originally Posted by RX-78-2 View Post
    I have messaged CN with a paragraph long message about toonami and gundam.
    No matter how well written it is, it won't help. They aim much younger these days (and AS aims for retarded viewers).

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta-G View Post
    No matter how well written it is, it won't help. They aim much younger these days (and AS aims for retarded viewers).
    sad but true. also AS was good for a time until they took certain anime out of the equasion. then it lost some juice.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Yeah but you can't blame the guy for trying.
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyon View Post
    sad but true. also AS was good for a time until they took certain anime out of the equasion. then it lost some juice.
    Nowadays with few exceptions, you'd have to be at the very minimum stoned to find any non-anime on Adult Swim funny. Those exceptions being Robot Chicken, Family Guy, American Dad, and one or two more.

when i saw athf and koth on AS i about shot myself from the stupidity. i watch it for FG and RC and AD. Then on Saturday's ill try and catch the actual animes that come on that night like Bleach and the new one that they just started

No Venture Bros. love in here? For shame.
    So A Baoa Qu basically involved a bunch of Jims taking on John's Zacks and Dons. IN SPACE.

i mean if you get down to it the gundam fan base would be all over cn if they brought it back plus they could make a lot more money because if the bring gundam back they could easily have access to the massive amount of models and figures they would have a serious increase in merchindise money
    "THEY BRING NOTHING BUT DISEASE AND FAMINE!"

-Professor Peter Port

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    No Venture Bros. love in here? For shame.
    dude i love Venture brothers. me and my dad get a kick outta that show, hope they have a new season coming out.lol

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by RX-0 View Post
    i mean if you get down to it the gundam fan base would be all over cn if they brought it back plus they could make a lot more money because if the bring gundam back they could easily have access to the massive amount of models and figures they would have a serious increase in merchindise money
    Well, I have heard that this fall CN is going to broadcast Turn A.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

*Spits out drink in a comedic manner*

What??! Turn A's geting Dubed, wicked sweet, I heard a Rumor once but well that's nice.

Still wish they'd Dub ZZ, most of the main cast has been Dub due to DWG:1-3. (Not to mention people like Bright, and Hamman who had voices all ready in Z. (and MSG in Brights case))
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    Well, I have heard that this fall CN is going to broadcast Turn A.
    not to discredit you, but where did you hear this rumor?

Sword Freak

not to discredit you, but where did you hear this rumor?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ng_Programming

I'm willing to give it some hope.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Im....Im at a loss for words. does CN have any Promos for this????!!!! If not why???? im dumbfounded! holy crap. this is awesome!!! sorry to question you man but i had to be certain. now i am certain. if they dont have the promos on CN right now when do you think they will let the Cat outta the bag?

Sword Freak

Im....Im at a loss for words. does CN have any Promos for this????!!!! If not why???? im dumbfounded! holy crap. this is awesome!!! sorry to question you man but i had to be certain. now i am certain. if they dont have the promos on CN right now when do you think they will let the Cat outta the bag?
    I'm calling for late fall, probably around November. Promos around October, September 16th is the start of the new season for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Young Justice, Generator Rex and Batman: Brave and the Bold.

I wouldn't apologize, while I am giving it hope, I'll believe it when I see Gundam pop up on my show search for my DVR.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"