Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Ebay Restorations

I ordered some gundams from ebay to start my collection. I figured Id have to restore most of them, here's a picture of them. Ive already started on Heavyarms, i'll post pics when I finish it, but I need parts, I melted his head :\
    If someone could help me with the names of these Id appreciate it too. I'm really really new to gundam.

Administrator
    From left to right.

Heavyarms Custom (Endless Waltz): Wing Zero Custom (Endless Waltz): Sandrock, Custom? (Endless Waltz): Heavyarms (Anime Version): I'm not quiet sure what that last one is. But the large one in the back is Deathscythe (Anime Version)
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

I am currently living in a room with a moose.
    The last one is Shadow Gundam (G Gundam). Did you buy these pre-built?

Thanks guys, and yes I bought them prebuilt. I didnt really want to, but i got all of those for 35 bucks, so i figured that was too good of a deal to pass up. I also ordered a 1/144 Deathscythe, and 1/144 wing zero, also prebuilt but i only paid 5 bucks for those.
    What Im doing now is tearing then down taking all the terrible paint off of them and rebuilding/painting them.

To commence with, I want you to know you made a good deal, purchasing many kits for only 35 bucks. While gratulating you, I also want to be emphasising, I bought my first kit for 25$ (if you examine the overview of threads, you'll discover my threadm I posted a few weeks ago - the shipping costs do really obstruct my collecting kits).

Some of them seem to be HG, whereas the others ostensibly are No-Grade kits. I've forgotten where and when, but for the last 4 weeks I've been warned not to buy No-Grades for the feebles do easily rip/tear apart. However, that doesn't signify having bought kits that aren't good. AS I've already composed and expressed, 35 bucks are a good price.
    Anime is for kids

I ordered the Custom Heavyarms right arm from ebay and it turned out to be the arm from the action figure, i feel pretty dumb for not noticing in the pic. and for the normal Heavyarms I ordered a Sandrock head Im going to modify to look more like his original... That I accidentally melted in nail polish remover :\ its alco from the action figure, but I can make it work.

hey, it is okay for beginners such as you to incidentally make mistakes, as you didn't incline or intend to purchase undesired things not required to restore your ms' original state.
    have you read the read and are you able to believe I wrecked my first m's horn? quietly incredible
    Anime is for kids

No-grades are not to be afraid of. no-grades are a great learning tool to acquire skills for a low cost. if i could do it over again i would have started with no grades until i had the skill to do one properly and make it look legitament. i am currently working on one on and off and it is quite entertaining. and not to rain on peoples parades but being able to do a MG or even a HG decent does not take 1/10 the skill to do a NG so don't be turned off by them, but embrace them because they will teach you a lot.

Yeah I know for sure I'm wanting to start on lower grade kits. I mean Im really excited for MGs but im taking it slow so im ready.