Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 182 of 186 FirstFirst ... 82132172177178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2778

Re: Squee's Workbench

I have been thinking of using crumpled masking tape and sealed with PVA for pipe coverage on one of my zaku heads, interested to see it sculpted.

Good to see the RG Unicorn build and very glad it sounds like a good kit.

Super Moderator

Yea i thought about doing this on my black tristar head but i wanted to finish that one fast. This one is taking longer; I saw 8-bit Tom do this on his, i think with tape as well. I feel more comfortable with sculpting stuff, so i went with this route. I need to glue the cable parts in place before i go at them again, so that they wont crack in the future.

Today, i sat down and started doing the detailing on my 1/350 Millennium Falcon. The water slides i got for it worked out really well, particularly the reds. The yellows, i'm not a huge fan of, i might just use some thinned yellows to dull them a bit. I was going to mask the grey panels, but then i remembered i have some new brushes i bought awhile back. Much more relaxing to use for this detail. Getting lazy in my old age lol

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Finished snapping the MG Justice. Kit is awesome, but you can see where bandai was a bit lazy. The back of the legs in particular are disappointing. The fins don't move like on the RG, and the heatsink detail is molded into the armor. Going to need masking. :/ Also seemed like a step backwards with the cannons on the backpack. On the RG, they move when it slides open, yet don't on the MG. Feels more like a focus on posing/articulation. Other than that, man this kit is killer. 16 inch wing span when the backpapck is open!

Next to the RG

I had always thought you hated Seed and only built that RG because it was payment from GP

LMAOOO at Derringer on the screen

Super Moderator

I actually don't mind Seed. Destiny was only ruined for me by the constant whining from Shinn. Otherwise, i don't mind watching either shows.

Yea that video just came out lol

Started working on a display for this thing. I need to wait for the plaster to dry more so i can sand down some of the areas that have ridges. Also, just needs a wash on the main body and some weathering. Then i'm calling the kit done.

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

I actually don't mind Seed. Destiny was only ruined for me by the constant whining from Shinn. Otherwise, i don't mind watching either shows.

Yea that video just came out lol

Started working on a display for this thing. I need to wait for the plaster to dry more so i can sand down some of the areas that have ridges. Also, just needs a wash on the main body and some weathering. Then i'm calling the kit done.

Is it wrong that I think a shoe or potato should be in this display? Lol
    But great work like always, Squee.
    Getting back into Gunpla, slowly.

Resident Efreet and resident shark person.

Super Moderator

Potato i get, but shoe?? lol

Potato i get, but shoe?? lol
    Oh yeah, there was a shoe in that scene too. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RileyWarfield View Post
    Oh yeah, there was a shoe in that scene too. Lol
    In what scene was this alleged shoe located in?
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    In what scene was this alleged shoe located in?
    Yea i am now lost as well lol I thought the potato comment was referring to how the asteroid looks now. A shoe... ?

Asteroid chase scene from Empire.

Super Moderator

^ /Sigh lol

Finished the model this afternoon. Still working on the base, but did a quick video spinning it. XD

Nice falcon, how did you make the dio if its not a trade secret?

Cheers.

Super Moderator

You mean the asteroids? The thing in the video is a magnetic levitation display base i got last month, that's no secret XD
    As for the asteroids, the big one was left over from another project i never finished, basically they're foam spheres, that i used my finger/tools/rounded handles, to make uneven and have indents. Then i just lather them in plaster. Right now, i just sanded them and did a few spot touch ups before i paint them. The wooden base is probably going to take the longest to finish.

I got the idea from a Slave One build i saw when the Fine Molds kit came out, I wish i could find the pics, i need them for reference!

So Squee, I need to make some custom hose covers for my MG Psycho Zaku... I hate the crappy paper ones.. So I need to figure something out.. I have some brass tube but I'm not sure if I want to use it ... ideas?

Also love the millennium falcon

Super Moderator

You can buy metal piping, they're not that expensive. I may have some of the plastic ones somewhere that i replaced with metal ones. I'll look for them.

Like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Gundam...oAAOxyBC1R-JLa