Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199204205206207208209
Results 3,121 to 3,125 of 3125

Thread: Squee's WB

Super Moderator

Re: Squee's WB

The new parts are gold. The main suit is still yellow.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Thanks that's good to know. I keep debating if I should order this or not.

So the original yellow parts are still yellow and the expansion kit did not include gold replacement part for them?

Seems like if you do not have the MG V2 Ver Ka already, might want to spring more for the complete kit, but do seem to cost a little more than just V2 Ver Ka plus the expansion kit though.

Super Moderator

I mean, the msrp of the full kit is 7560yen. The expansion set + MG V2 + Wings set adds up to 11220yen msrp. Not including the markup for the wings now. The full kit has all gold parts as well, so if you don't own the V2 already, its better to go for the full kit.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Right. If you want all "gold" parts instead of yellow and gold mixed, then full kit is the way to go. Another thing about going the full kit, if wanted regardless of reason, is the cool box art that it might have.

For whatever reason though, the MG V2 still looks weird when compare to the HGUC counterpart.

Edit: Looking at Dalong's website it seemed that old 1/100 HG V2 Assault Buster also have gold and yellow parts mixed. Probably lazy and do not want to produce parts that were already available in gold. Though gold parts of the old seemed to be better looking in color. 2 cents though...
    Last edited by F91; January 13, 2019 at 11:54 PM.