Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is the original Japanese audio just as bad or is it the dubbing? lol My friends and I were talking about how stale the dubbing for this show was last night. I tried to watch this show again too, but I just couldn't get into it again. And I definitely didn't notice all these weird ass goofy moments. I'm glad someone did tho!

I wouldn't know if it's as bad, to be honest.
    In general, I've always been fine with the VA's myself, it just the dumbass things they say that are the problem. And even though I may have gotten through Wing, I've yet to after all these months finish watching Endless Waltz due to the first half being so damn boring. Then again, I may think that due to having to sit through 49 episodes of Wing as it is.

Just watched them all yesterday and now I'll keep watching as you upload. Good stuff.

I also don't remember all of these oddities when I first watched it in my early teens. The dialogue is certainly different from what I remembered. Incredibly funny to watch, though.

Thanks for your kind words.

At this point, it's starting to become increasingly difficult to keep up making these once a week, to be honest. And it doesn't help with the fact that for the past few weeks, I've been making these either the day of, or the day prior to uploading them. I tend to end up worrying whether or not if I overlooked anything (like with the very first episode, I had completely missed that Heavyarms' firing stock footage being used for the first time)
    Plus, on top of that, I've started to do another series with Trigun, so the workload is still a tad bit much. (But I'll be doing those less frequently, lest I want to go insane.)

I say take your time and upload whenever you get them done. Your videos, your schedule. We all have our things to keep us busy. Personally, I'm fine waiting a while if the results are videos with the same quality they're at now.

Still enjoying these, by the way. It looks like the later episodes are a bit better when it comes to less odd and awkward scenes.

but zec!

LAUNCH!

xDDD

I intend on watching all of these.

In before, "OH DEAR GOD I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS PIECE OF SHIT EPISODE, WORST ONE HE'S MADE YET. I'M UNSUBBING AND REPORTING NOW."
    This'll be a good perspective on how tl;dw at its core was originally supposed to be: Just every suggestive word or phrase compiled into a video. Hopefully the next episode will have some better material for me to work with.

Re: Too Long Didn't Watch: Gundam Wing

Even though it's 2 years late, I just wanted to say that these are a pretty great watch. Was on the fence about watching Wing and this certainly helped make up my mind!
    Shame the later episodes didn't give much to work with.