Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most powerful super robot!

We know about Gundams, but Super Robot make Gundams look like chumps! So what's the most powerful Super Robot?

My vote goes to Ideon. Because Ideon just destroys everything.

G Gundam is technically Super Robot, so my vote goes to Devil Gundam.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

As much as i like G Gundam, my vote goes to the Big O. it just epitimizes what a Super Robot is lol. plus its the single most badass since Mazinger Z lol

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I don't know. There are many great super robots out there. But, I got to trow my vote for Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan. I mean a mech the size of a galaxy?! Sorry, Ideon's got nothing on that.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Well Ideon blew up the universe once...

Well sh!#. Still, Gurren Lagan is pretty powerful.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Thread topics like these make for tricky, highly subjective answers, mainly because most Super Robot anime make use of extreme super science, sorcery, or even an odd mix of the two, and rearely do we have more than two or three of them in-universe to make a reasonable comparison.

But off the top of my head, there's lots of Supers that'd rank up there with Ideon on the power scale - Getter Emperor for one, Mazinkaiser, Gunbuster, Rahxephon, Aquarion, Daitarn-3, and I'm not counting the overpowered Banpresto Originals, right now.

For a reasonable comparison between robot stats, I'd always turn to the Super Robot Wars series of games, as they give a pretty nice comparison between mecha for the most part - usually within the bounds of the player or enemy side.

Although to be honest, it's hard to compete with Gurren Lagann - a mech that throws galaxies like shurikens :P
    A cynic & a dreamer.

I say Unicron - planet eater, giant, armed-to-the-teeth, capable of creating his own army from energy beams...Granted, that Matrix-weakness is on the level of open shaft on the Death Star, but...

Super Moderator
    TTGL.

You cannot deny that galaxy throwing badass.
    YOU JUST MAD CUZ ANGELO BE STYLIN ON YOU, Also OlNems is a bro

Quote Originally Posted by CKai Cydek View Post
    Thread topics like these make for tricky, highly subjective answers, mainly because most Super Robot anime make use of extreme super science, sorcery, or even an odd mix of the two, and rearely do we have more than two or three of them in-universe to make a reasonable comparison.

But off the top of my head, there's lots of Supers that'd rank up there with Ideon on the power scale - Getter Emperor for one, Mazinkaiser, Gunbuster, Rahxephon, Aquarion, Daitarn-3, and I'm not counting the overpowered Banpresto Originals, right now.

For a reasonable comparison between robot stats, I'd always turn to the Super Robot Wars series of games, as they give a pretty nice comparison between mecha for the most part - usually within the bounds of the player or enemy side.

Although to be honest, it's hard to compete with Gurren Lagann - a mech that throws galaxies like shurikens :P
    When it comes to SRW, Gunbuster and Ideon are certainly two of the most powerful units you can use.

So wish I could play Alpha 3...

Primus.....

This is a very debatable topic.

But if you look really down into it, Gurren Lagann is the strongest and EVA Unit 01 is a close second.
    The Guru of Gundam

Gundam SEED Destiny in a Nutshell:
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j6...tiny-logo2.jpg

most powerful super robot of universe is dangaioh

Shin Getter Robo or Black Getter robo would be my pick. If they counted as supper robots.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyr000 View Post
    Shin Getter Robo or Black Getter robo would be my pick. If they counted as supper robots.
    I second you dedicating his vote to Shin getter Robo.
    Anime is for kids