• Gundam UC Episode 3

5 11.63%
  • Gundam UC Episode 4

8 18.60%
  • Gundam UC Episode 5

3 6.98%
  • Gundam UC Episode 6

4 9.30%
  • None. I hate Unicorn (and I'm a troll).

3 6.98%
  • Gundam UC Episode 7

6 13.95%
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536

Re: Official Gundam UC (Unicorn) Thread. WARNING SPOILERS!

So I was watching episode 4 of RE:0096 and I realized something. By all legal rights, Mineva Lao Zabi really is the true ruler of the Seven Sides and the Moon. While it is true that the Earth Federation Forces won the One Year War, they lost the colonies as pieces of territory to the Principality of Zeon. Remember, the colonies are basically under EFSF occupation until further notice. It's just like when Germany and Japan and their respective territories were occupied by the Allied forces after World War II. When Mineva returned in U.C. 0087, she hand full legal rights to the occupied territories and there was nothing that the Federation could do. This is what happened in U.C. 0088 when Haman Karn launched the First Neo Zeon War; once the Federation surrendered to Haman, they reclaimed the colonies. After the First Neo Zeon war, the colonies were once again under EFSF occupation.
    Last edited by Zeta; June 13, 2016 at 12:45 AM.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Something I noticed in Episode 9 of RE:0096; it's that they didn't use the usual ending music, but instead used the OVA ending theme: Merry-Go-Round by Chemistry.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

^ I was kinda hoping they would do something different there, like add a couple of bonus scenes for a few seconds while the RX-0 was falling through the atmosphere while playing different music before queuing the end credits. Unfortunately, they just had to lift this directly from the previous version. Makes it feel like watching a rerun. Kinda sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    So I was watching episode 4 of RE:0096 and I realized something. By all legal rights, Mineva Lao Zabi really is the true ruler of the Seven Sides and the Moon. While it is true that the Earth Federation Forces won the One Year War, they lost the colonies as pieces of territory to the Principality of Zeon. Remember, the colonies are basically under EFSF occupation until further notice. It's just like when Germany and Japan and their respective territories were occupied by the Allied forces after World War II. When Mineva returned in U.C. 0087, she hand full legal rights to the occupied territories and there was nothing that the Federation could do. This is what happened in U.C. 0088 when Haman Karn launched the First Neo Zeon War; once the Federation surrendered to Haman, they reclaimed the colonies. After the First Neo Zeon war, the colonies were once again under EFSF occupation.
    I thought the treaty only let Zeon's reform into just Side three as the republic of zeon's and that the fedderation controlled the rest?

Either way though even if she was ruler of it, it's of all been disbanded when UC0100 rolled around anyways right?

1)... you might actually be right.

2) Precisely why Full Frontal wanted to go through with his plan in Unicorn. Gaining Laplace's Box would allow him to buy time in order to build his Side Co-Prosperity Sphere.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

I know why FF wanted to do it but if Minerva had been recognized there's a chance none of what happened leading to FF happening would happen. Meaning it may of just passed peacefully.

MSZ-006A2 ZETA plus

Question. Is that a camera or a cannon on its forehead?
    Last edited by mythos-018; June 22, 2016 at 12:24 AM.

The A2, as pictured, has a high mega cannon. The data on it served in the devlopment of the ZZ's.

The one in Unicorn tough was an A1. http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MSZ-006A1_Zeta_Plus_A1 Which doesn't have a high Mega cannon.

I am watching the TV series as it airs from GundamInfo on Youtube, and I was depressed, again, that Miss Marida (sp?) died.

Unicorn was a great watch. I believe this series confirmed my loved of Zeon MS designs > Federation MS designs. Going to pick of some of the kits for this series for sure.
    --------------------------------------------------------