Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Bandai's New Metal Structure Nu Gundam

Anyone got lucky enough to get one without paying premium?

https://tamashii.jp/special/kaitai_shou_ki/

Re: Bandai's New Metal Structure Nu Gundam

Well, as mention in the other thread and near the end of this video, 93000 yen or 102300 yen after tax, only get you the base Nu Gundam, kind of like Narrative Gundam C Pack if that is the closest resemblance. If one wish to have a more complete Nu Gundam, the one with funnel, then will have to pay extra, to be determined though.

If someone do wish to get one, USAGundamStore, not affiliated with them, did had pre-order for $949.99 and they probably have free shipping for it, but do have to pay for sales tax as with most online stores, depending on the state though.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

I bought a Lottery ticket fro Megamillions and Powerball, so with any luck I will be getting this with in the next few weeks.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Yea, I ended up getting one from the USAG store as free shipping+ sales tax is just a bit more than getting one from Japan plus shipping (even if you can find one at regular retail price). I hope they have a way of getting the fin funnel once they are up for pre-order but worst case, I'll have my friend in Japan order it for me. This is probably the most expensive single item Gundam stuff I've bought even after adjusting for inflation (my 2003 1/100 Metal Grade RX-78 probably comes in 2nd). Now I just need to find another at near retail when it ships so I can keep one for collection and have one to play with.

P.S> There was another thread? I look before posting this one.

Administrator

He's talking about the Gundam News Network thread. I made the comment that I can't believe anyone would pay this kind of money for it. However after contemplating it a bit. It's really know different than when I spent the same amount of money on stuff for parts for my motorcycle. It's all where you want to prioritize.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Man, this thing reminds me of the ultra-rare Yamato Macross figures from several years ago. $300 minimum for one of them. You get what you pay for, though: Intricate and precise design, tight tolerances on all moving parts, die-cast joints, overall accurate looks. Hopefully this one is even better than the Metal Build figures, at the very least.

I'd have jumped on this, but I'm taking a break from Gundam so all leisure funds are going to guns and those aren't cheap.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz33 View Post
    Yea, I ended up getting one from the USAG store as free shipping+ sales tax is just a bit more than getting one from Japan plus shipping (even if you can find one at regular retail price). I hope they have a way of getting the fin funnel once they are up for pre-order but worst case, I'll have my friend in Japan order it for me. This is probably the most expensive single item Gundam stuff I've bought even after adjusting for inflation (my 2003 1/100 Metal Grade RX-78 probably comes in 2nd). Now I just need to find another at near retail when it ships so I can keep one for collection and have one to play with.

P.S> There was another thread? I look before posting this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    He's talking about the Gundam News Network thread. I made the comment that I can't believe anyone would pay this kind of money for it. However after contemplating it a bit. It's really know different than when I spent the same amount of money on stuff for parts for my motorcycle. It's all where you want to prioritize.
    Yeah, what thwalker13 said. Sorry, should had been more clear. Do like it, but price is about 7 PGs. Wonder if it will be more like the HY2M light up Gouf and Dom that got limited run...

Administrator

It's really only a matter of time before another company makes a cheaper duplicate.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Quote Originally Posted by Dlinker View Post
    Man, this thing reminds me of the ultra-rare Yamato Macross figures from several years ago. $300 minimum for one of them. You get what you pay for, though: Intricate and precise design, tight tolerances on all moving parts, die-cast joints, overall accurate looks. Hopefully this one is even better than the Metal Build figures, at the very least.

I'd have jumped on this, but I'm taking a break from Gundam so all leisure funds are going to guns and those aren't cheap.
    Guns are not the problem, it's the ammo cost that will kill you. Luckily i went through my gun phase years ago ;-P
    Last edited by Wiz33; June 22, 2019 at 2:19 PM.