Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: The Gallery of Shadows and Dust

I like the Zeta! Nice clean build. I would have to agree with you about the Hyper mega launcher, it is a very boring looking weapon. A two tone blue will look cool on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I could get builds done as fast as you guys! LOL It takes me a month or more just to get to the painting part of a kit.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Re: The Gallery of Shadows and Dust

Here are the photos of the completed HGUC Zeta Gundam (Gunpla Evolution Project)

-UPDATE-
    I almost forgot: Thanks for the kind words and feedback everyone! I really appreciate it!
    Also, here's a preview of what I'm working on now: The P-Bandai (Grr...) HGUC Zeta Plus C1

- - - Updated - - -

I got the Zeta Plus C1 all armed up this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey all, I have another update to my HGUC Zeta Plus C1 kit. It's been coming together really fast since it's mostly just medium grey, but I am changing it up a bit. I've done the cables on the back of the knees and tops of the hip-mounted beam cannons in black and the areas where said cables connect in bronze. I also did the vents below the back of the knees in dark grey. As for the back pack, I'll be doing the edges of the wings in Citadel Ulthuan Grey with a white edge highlight and the insides of the thrusters in bronze. I'll also be painting some of the molded details in dark grey, Ulthuan Grey and gun metal. I'll be posting some more photos once all that is finished.

I've already decided what my next project will be, and it's the HGUC Bawoo (Glemy Toto Version) from 2000. I received the Ballden Arm Arms in the mail yesterday, and have already started modding the elbow joints to be double jointed.

- - - Updated - - -

I had to shelve the Zeta Plus C1 because I don't have any files/sanding sticks and messed up the yellow stripe. So instead, I painted up my Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Azyrite Ruins in the Blasted Hallowheart color scheme for the diorama I'll be making with my Zaku Half-Cannon.

The machine gun is from the HG Origin Zaku I (Denim/Slender).
    Last edited by ShadowsAndDust; June 23, 2018 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Adding stuff I forgot to mention and post