Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    EZ8 looks cool!

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Re: The Gallery of Shadows and Dust

Thanks. It was my first time doing that type of weathering. It was great fun!

Here's my Gundam Pixy that I finished last night. It's a really nice kit that is unfortunately P-Bandai. The hands I used are the HGBC Build Hands Edge. They are nicely detailed, and the medium sized hands fit well with the Pixy. The sticker on the shoulder is also cut pretty close the borders on the symbol, so the edges don't show up that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's Vandus Hammerhand from Warhammer: Age of Sigmar. I finally got the snow texture paint and was able to finish the base.

- - - Updated - - -

Progress so far on the Act Zaku (Kycilia's Forces)

The mono-eye is an HD Builders Parts MS Lens that I shoved into a hole I drilled with a pin vice, and secured in place with Mod Podge.
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

Have you edge highlighted that Zaku and that Vandus is looking great. Just about to paint a few Death Guard and Poxwalkers, so catching up on all the new washes and technices.

Yep. The Zaku is edge highlighted. I've also since fixed the misassembled shoulder.

- - - Updated - - -

I finished the Act Zaku last night. I must say, it's a pretty awesome little kit.

I am now starting work on the HGUC Shin Matsunaga Zaku, and will be using the waterslides for the RG Shin Matsunaga Zaku.
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

HG Char's Zaku II. I'm using HG Origin Zaku II Type C/C-5 as a base. Decals are from the Gundam Decal MSV set.

That Zaku Act looks great!

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

I finished Char's Zaku II yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

I started converting the HGUC Gundam (Revive) into a GM the other day, and here's my progress.

I modified the cockpit hatch using pla-plate and Green Stuff. The head is just straight-up taken from the GM/GM.

GM Conversion so far. I've had to put it away for awhile, until I get more super glue in the mail to use on the pla-plate.

Looking good! I'm surprised you use super glue on the pla plate instead of a plastic glue. I use the citadel stuff on my gunpla, 40k, scratch stuff, basically everything lol

I've had trouble with getting pla-plate to stick to gunpla when using plastic glue, so I've been using gorilla super glue. The plastic glue I use is Tamiya Extra Thin Cement. Maybe I should use thicker glue?

Try E6000.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build thread Plamobot's trade thread

I'm back working on HGUC Sazabi again after finishing off an HGUC Hyaku Shiki (Revive) for my mom for Christmas.

I've added some new armor plates using pla-plate.
    I have a terrible habit of starting kits and not finishing them. After Sazabi, I'll be finishing up Nu Gundam.