Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: The Gallery of Shadows and Dust

I have a few more WIP photos of my Nu Gundam. The panels on the shoulders are sliced up from pieces of Builders Parts HD MS Armor.

Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

I'm taking a break from the Nu Gundam to work on my Warhammer 40k Promethium Forge. Once it's finished, I'll be putting it on my Neo Zeon shelf to represent the inner-workings of the Axis asteroid. This is the first of three sets of pillars I'll be using.

Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

Really nice work on the Forge Shadows.

That is going to look great, great use of parts as well.

Nu Gundam is almost complete! I just need to finish the bazooka and fin funnels now.

- - - Updated - - -

I finally finished the Sturm Fausts for Rezin's Geara Doga, so now that one is completely finished. I'll have more pics coming once I finish the Nu Gundam (probably Saturday or Sunday)

HGUC Stark Jegan WIP

Here's another WIP. It's HGUC Sazabi. I added some additional panels to the chest and shoulders using Pla-Plate because I thought the kit was too plain before.
    Last edited by ShadowsAndDust; August 27, 2018 at 9:22 AM. Reason: Added another WIP

Here's my nearly complete Vandus Hammerhand model. All that's left is the base and touch ups.

All great stuff, that Geara Dog a is still on my list to buy, nice work on the Vandus Hammerhand model the gold looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by rockpopandchips View Post
    All great stuff, that Geara Dog a is still on my list to buy, nice work on the Vandus Hammerhand model the gold looks great.
    Thanks for praise. The HG Geara Dogas are both great kits, and I especially like the gun that comes with Rezin's. I think my Vandus Hammerhand is coming along really well, but unfortunately it's on hold now, because the snow texture paint I bought just last week was all dried out, so I'm waiting for the new bottle to come in the mail. Meanwhile I'm working on a small GM Sniper II forest diorama and these guys: Warhammer 40k Thousand Sons Rubric Marines. I'm going to go for a desert theme for the bases and the green stuff is little sand dunes.

- - - Updated - - -

Today's Progress:

Nice paint job with the warhammer guys!

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Looking great!! I've basically switched to all Citadel or Vallejo for my painted builds now, they give a really nice finish. Really good looking kits!

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, I use primarily Citadel, but I also use The Army Painter and Tamiya clear paints.

- - - Updated - - -

All that's left for Vandus Hammerhand now is to add the snow texture paint, which thankfully came in the mail today.

Thousand Sons Rubric Marines Sorceror is completely finished, base and everything.

- - - Updated - - -

I finished these guys just last night.

Full Gallery Here: https://imgur.com/a/fO6tlcQ

They look awesome! I think I should also try these warhammer guys.

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback. Warhammer kits are a lot of fun and I think you should try it.

Here's my latest WIP: HGUC Gundam Ez8

It's my first time doing paint chipping and grime using a sponge.

I finally finished my HGUC Gundam Ez8. I also have the old HG Gundam Ez8, so I used the buckles from that one on the sraps for the HGUC one. The grime and paint chipping were done using a cosmetic wedge sponge. Paints were Citadel paints, with eyes and cameras being Tamiya clear paints over The Army Painter Shining Silver.

I also got a good start on the P-Bandai HGUC Gundam Pixy