Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Question Which Gundam MS has the heaviest firepower?

Title says it all, I've been wondering which Gundam MS literally has dem big guns (the biggest), and I'm not so sure... I did think of Wing, but couldn't remember which specific suit it was... I also thought of God Gundam, but I'm excluding G Gundam from this, lol (Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken! ). Quite possibly the Raphael Gundam is up there somewhere...? And then there's novel Turn A, but I have doubts on whether or not it's beam rifle being "colony-laser level" is hard-canon, so yeah. Also, isn't there that one "X" Gundam that has some sort of satellite weapon that's stupid strong? Not sure what the specific name of it is though. I also personally think Unicorn's beam magnum is pretty insane, but I know I've only skimmed the surface of the Gundam universes, as I'm pretty new to this... this obsession, lol.

Re: Which Gundam MS has the heaviest firepower?

Gundam Double X had Twin Satellite Cannons
    Gundam X had a single Satellite Cannon

All things considered these are the most destructive cannon type weapons.

00 Raisers Riser Sword could be fired so to say.
    Wing Zero'so buster rifle deserves a mention.

However there are a lot of weapons at that power level.

The only ones worth mentioning are those with nuke capabilities. GP02 Physallis, Crossbone, and Turn A.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

In Gundam Breaker 3 both the Atomic Bazooka and Twin Satellite Cannon are very destructive. The bazooka wipes out almost anything in an area while the twin cannon eliminates anything in its path. What I found disappointing was the Burst Action Full Burst does not fire the Satellite Cannons.

Would Dainsleifs from IBO be considered here as well? They are the superweapons of that universe, and they are pretty dang big...both the versions mounted on the Flauros and those rigged onto the arms of Grazes.

Quote Originally Posted by mythos-018 View Post
    Would Dainsleifs from IBO be considered here as well? They are the superweapons of that universe, and they are pretty dang big...both the versions mounted on the Flauros and those rigged onto the arms of Grazes.
    We do not like to discuss those plot weapons here...

Wouldn't the Turn A and Turn X be the kings here? They basically can have ANY weapon they desire. And their butterfly mode can destroy... well everything.

Quote Originally Posted by LeDelmo View Post
    Wouldn't the Turn A and Turn X be the kings here? They basically can have ANY weapon they desire. And their butterfly mode can destroy... well everything.
    This raises an interesting question, if either the Turn A/X used the Moonlight Butterfly and the Gundam Double X fired off its Twin Satellite Cannon, and the two clashed... who would come out on top?

Super Moderator

Depends on if its the anime or games. In game, the Turn A/X could teleport a beam into the XX's cockpit and kill the pilot. If it got hit by the beam from the XX they would regenerate given time.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Two more worth mentioning are the Hashmal and 00Q.
    The Hashmal's beam was shown to be extremely devastating and the MA's of that universe nearly broke the world. How many that was?
    And 00Q combined sword bits and GN Sword IV to make the Uber blaster was shown to be very, very devastating quickly. Without trans-am or much charging. More devastating than a duel raiser blast. A trans am, charged shot from the Quanta combined blaster would probably be in top 5 OP weapons.

Well, magic pixie dust (I know it's nano-machines, so forgive me for saying "magic") from rainbow wings isn't exactly what I'd classify as, "BOOM, EXPLODEY" (after all, I did ask for heavy firepower), but of course it's very powerful. Just.... not in the same sense in terms of what I'm asking for.

Again, even without the "Magic Pixie Dust" The Turn A and Turn X can have ANY weapon they want at any time.

Sounds like you just have a MS that you want to hear be confirmed... Let me know what it is and I'll agree with you.

Again, even without the "Magic Pixie Dust" The Turn A and Turn X can have ANY weapon they want at any time.

Sounds like you just have a MS that you want to hear be confirmed... Let me know what it is and I'll agree with you.
    Nah, that's not it. I'll admit straightaway right now that the 00 Qan[T] is my favorite suit, but it has nothing to do with my question. Also, you can argue that ANY OTHER suit could have ANY weapon as well; and I wouldn't really agree with that last part, saying that it's possible at any given time. They can't just suddenly get the Qan[T]'s Buster Sword/Rifle out of nowhere, for example. See, the words "heavy firepower" make me think something along the lines of... Memento Mori, Requiem thingy, Colony laser (from Unicorn), except those aren't Gundam Suits. When I think heavy firepower, I think Unicorn's beam magnum. I think Seravee going Trans-Am and then unleashing huge ball of destructive energy. I think Gundam Double X with Satellite cannons. I think God Gundam (SEKIHA LOVE LOVE TENKYOKEN xD)! See what I'm saying? There's a recurring theme.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Full Saber Qan[T] would be my favorite, but it looks too weird with that extra equipment. Loses it's original design's sleekness IMO.

But, that's what I am saying. The Turn A and Turn X can teleport any weapon it desires to itself and use. Remember the Turn A and Turn X are the two most OP mobile suit ever. They are the pinnacle of MS development. They were literally made for intergalactic warfare.

Not just any MS can use any weapon. Because in some cases there are requirements to use such weapon like required energy. But the Turn A and Turn X have a infinite amount of energy at there disposal.

Heck, They could even teleport nukes at any time. So, I am just saying if you make a question for which MS has the heaviest firepower? Than the answer has to be Turn A and Turn X because they are just that broken.

When it comes to Gundam. The problem is Bandai will continue making the newer suits flashyer and even more OP. Heck this trend started way back in ZZ. And its just going to continue to get worse. So now in a realm of supposedly "real" robots they have many "super" robots.

Which is probably why the idea of the Turn A and Turn X being the end of it all kinda soothes me. Kinda like no matter how crazy Bandai gets with these new suits. They still are nothing compared to these two old school odd balls.

Bandai could make a Flashy David Bowie Gundam that farts out a super mega ultra particle beam cannon out of its butt that destroys the entire planet and still not be able to touch the Turn A and Turn X.

But, that's what I am saying. The Turn A and Turn X can teleport any weapon it desires to itself and use. Remember the Turn A and Turn X are the two most OP mobile suit ever. They are the pinnacle of MS development. They were literally made for intergalactic warfare.

Not just any MS can use any weapon. Because in some cases there are requirements to use such weapon like required energy. But the Turn A and Turn X have a infinite amount of energy at there disposal.

Heck, They could even teleport nukes at any time. So, I am just saying if you make a question for which MS has the heaviest firepower? Than the answer has to be Turn A and Turn X because they are just that broken.

When it comes to Gundam. The problem is Bandai will continue making the newer suits flashyer and even more OP. Heck this trend started way back in ZZ. And its just going to continue to get worse. So now in a realm of supposedly "real" robots they have many "super" robots.

Which is probably why the idea of the Turn A and Turn X being the end of it all kinda soothes me. Kinda like no matter how crazy Bandai gets with these new suits. They still are nothing compared to these two old school odd balls.

Bandai could make a Flashy David Bowie Gundam that farts out a super mega ultra particle beam cannon out of its butt that destroys the entire planet and still not be able to touch the Turn A and Turn X.

K David Bowie would loose. But a Chuck Norris Gundam would beat the X and A.

Hmmm, but could Turn A use a GN rifle? Regardless of the fact that it has unlimited power, it can't use a GN Rifle since the ammo is literally GN Particles converted to beams (if I remember correctly). I also thought that this unlimited power source just relates to it's operating time (sort of like how GN Drives technically allow infinite operational time so long as you don't use up all the particles too quickly). Also, I thought that the Turn A could teleport beam SHOTS from it's rifle, and it could teleport itself (thought the wiki says it's just bending light to make an illusion but not sure who to trust), but I don't remember it being able to teleport any object to itself (... Source?), and I thought that it could transport nukes in it's SILO, because that's where the artificial black hole thing is... :P Plus, I thought that only Novel Turn A could do anything remotely close to that... the anime depiction of Turn A looks... quite weak. Now, I do admit that a pilot with better skill/bloodlust would probably do much more, but even then, man; every single fight I saw (so far) makes the Turn A look not so powerful as everyone says it is. I literally feel like the part where the nuke explodes for the first time, Qan[T] could just teleport, slice, teleport away; it only takes like 5-7 seconds to do that (now, obviously Dark History Turn A with Moonlight Butterfly is stronger, which I consider a different thing to Novel Turn A which is irrelevant; anyways, but during that scene? Nah, no way Turn was stronger in THAT situation) Also, to be honest I still don't really consider Turn A to be a "heavy firepower" suit because it's DEFAULT armory doesn't have anything that's considered "heavy firepower", unless the supposedly "colony laser caliber" rifle is hard-canon (which I'm still pretty sure isn't... unless someone can show me an official authorized source that Novel Turn A is indeed hard-canon). That's not fair, because that means I could call a... a Zaku a heavy firepower suit because it somehow managed to stumble across the Gundam X's Satellite Cannon. Preeeetty sure that Zaku isn't a heavy-firepower unit. I guess my point is that no doubt there are incarnations of Turn A that are considered number 1, but my doubts are that I'm pretty sure Turn A CAN'T do some of the things you said it could.... This is after doing research... But of course I'm willing to change my mind if confronted with hard proof :P Plus, I'm pretty sure Turn A was the only suit that was supposed to be the end of it all, (I don't remember the "end of it all" statement mentioning the Turn X) add on the fact that it was reverse-engineered from the Turn X. Last thing I want to say; Turn A is destructive. MB is sooo OP. But it ain't heavy firepower in the sense of what I'm saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I can think of a custom suit that can beat Turn A; it's covered in nano-machines (the same ones that protected the hammer from moonlight butterfly), nano-laminate armor, and underneath all that is any High-tier armor in the Gundam Universe. A built in 360 degree ultra strong I-Field that's even better than Turn A's and the ability to summon multiple psyco-fields (the same ones that Unicorn Awakened made that stopped the Colony Laser) within a split second, also 360 degrees. It is crazy fast in base form. It can travel to Jupiter and then back to Earth in 10 seconds, but it can control it's speed so that it can slow down to the speed of planes if it wanted. Crazy mobility, and built in Trans-Am. Finally, it can quantize (00 Raiser) instantaneously, and automatically whenever it get's hit by something that can damage it. lol.