Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Gundam Narrative

The reason why i say its making G-Savior more and more canon is cause the Narative has exposed internal frame parts and has almost the same color scheme as the G-Savior. It doesn't take an Zeonic Company Engineer to figure out that if G-Savior was considered cannon, i'd say the in universe designers looked through some old archives that survived the centuries and found this particular design to be what they were looking for. Granted by that time Newtypes would have been rendered Fairy Tales and i suspect that all traces of the Narative and its kinsmech's Newtyperry would have been either destroyed or lost. But still this gundam alone is proof that maybe...MAYBE G-Savior is secretly canon.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact...

Gundam Narrative in its base form

G-Savior Origin Type (aka its base form)

Both can be outfitted with armor configurations, both have some of its internal frame exposed, both have pilots with over-sized helmets, and both have almost identical color schemes.

Need. I. Say. More?!

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Or maybe they were just lazy and decided to recycle parts of a design, like they did with the rest of the series, and blended nu, and the unicorn.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

on the one hand...

on the other hand...rar

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Super Moderator

^Jona is doing what you're doing...

reachin lol

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.