Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

New 00 Gundams and a teaser for upcoming sequel....thing.

A clip between Lockon 1.0? and ELS Setsuna?

Exia Repair IV

Dynames Repair III

And the best character is back. And he finally got the Gundam he yearned for so much...

Re: New 00 Gundams and a teaser for upcoming sequel....thing.

I believe that all of this is for a Japanese stage play; don't expect it to be Broadway caliber though.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

From the sounds of what I've read the Stage Play is actually an adaption of the show or part of it, and this is something else. Could be wrong those info is fuzzy saying whether this sequel is or isn't the play thing.

Also apparently from the one booklet thing Graham calls the Exia Graham Gundam. I also hope he can trans-graham but it looks like it's using condensers sadly. (Still RIV is now best Exia varient)

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...roject/.130390

Like this, makes it sound like they're separate. At the same time they even say they don't know what medium it is so it could very well be the stage play.

Im gonna be up front about it. IF they are indeed expanding more on the AD Timeline and adding new stuff. I'm actually welcoming it. I think like all series have potential. I mean UC clocks in at what about three or four Movies, Three Series and a buttload of OVAs? I think the other AUs deserve some more love so if they add an OVA post Trailblazer I welcome it with open arms and the fact that Aker will be the protag makes this even MORE fun. To know he'll be getting a gundam that is Melee oriented (something that is akers speciality) you KNOW its going to be fun...assuming IF that is the case and it does get an Anime but either way looking forward to it lol

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

As far as I understand it, the stage play was an adaptation of the 00 Movie that noticeably retconned the death of Graham Aker and this new project will be set in-between the ELS conflict and Setsuna's return.

I am cautiously optimistic about this new project since I loved 00 and seeing Graham return is great.

Also, neat little touch on the Exia IV having the swords on the opposite shoulder because Graham is left handed as opposed to Setsuna who was right handed. <3

00 being my favorite, I'm very excited to see that it's being expanded AND Grahams alive.

Not digging the IV though. I think the III and original repair are the best this new one just isn't too great to me. I'm sure if it's animated though it will quickly rise to one of my favorites lol.

Here's hoping for some more sweet GN-X variants.

At the very least, a new Gundam work has been mentioned and will be revealed on the 20th of this month. Whether it's this 00 Sequel or something else entirely remains to be seen...