Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

UC 0079 Gundam Map

Hey guys, so I've been playing a Gundam themed D&D campaign with some friends. Most of them aren't familiar with the Gundam Universe so I decided to make a map of some the locations (to the best of my knowledge)
    Can I get someone to check my work for me.
    Maybe you can add some things I'm missing too.
    Thanks
    UC MAP.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

UC MAP!.jpg
    Alex
    BasiCable

Re: UC 0079 Gundam Map

I'm pretty sure this map is accurate. All of the Sides and asteroids look like they're in the right place.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

I think you got most of it downpat and covered. Though I am not too sure XD but someone better and more versed than me can confirm. Also, if you are interested there's an RP area on the Forum that you should check out if you're interested. We are currently having various projects going on. A fresh face would be a welcome sight

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

sorry didn't realize the image quality was so low...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/KRHnqMLaDkEKFpfH3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    I think you got most of it downpat and covered. Though I am not too sure XD but someone better and more versed than me can confirm. Also, if you are interested there's an RP area on the Forum that you should check out if you're interested. We are currently having various projects going on. A fresh face would be a welcome sight
    Yeah I'll take a look, are you guys using d20 rules or something similar?
    Alex
    BasiCable

moar like Free Play no dice. It's more story driven than Dice affiliated. HOWEVER I'd be interested in incorporating such elements if they worked XD

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

It is more of a talk through style of gaming, no die rolling. If you have a cool Idea just IM the DM in charge and he OKs it or not. I find it a bit more imaginative style of gaming -v- just going by the roll of the dice. If you are lucky you get a hit, if not you get hit. So for me (and I grew up with D&D back in the 70's and early 80's before it became AD&D) I like it a bit better than just chance of the Vagas strip if my guy lives or dies.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Yeah I have some Ideas, I mean it would all be honor system but really there is no reason to cheat a die roll. I can start a thread with some basic game rules and if you guys wanna look over them (GundamMonkey you seem to be old school D&D) let me know maybe we can start a lore based UC game. I tried to simplify the 5th edition rules down for my party but so far everything seems to be working.
    We're about 20 hours into the game and haven't hit too many snags.

Thanks again, also if anyone has any idea what the moon map of locations would look like that would be awesome. I can really only determine one city on the moon but the others are kind of un clear
    Alex
    BasiCable

I know that Van Braun is located on the side of the Moon facing towards Earth and the second one (whose name escapes me) is the one facing Side 3

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Sikander View Post
    Yeah I have some Ideas, I mean it would all be honor system but really there is no reason to cheat a die roll. I can start a thread with some basic game rules and if you guys wanna look over them (GundamMonkey you seem to be old school D&D) let me know maybe we can start a lore based UC game. I tried to simplify the 5th edition rules down for my party but so far everything seems to be working.
    We're about 20 hours into the game and haven't hit too many snags.

Thanks again, also if anyone has any idea what the moon map of locations would look like that would be awesome. I can really only determine one city on the moon but the others are kind of un clear
    A Gundam RPG that uses 5th edition? That sounds fun. The way I like to picture our Forum's RPG's is to think of them as like an old-school Sierra Games adventure game (you know, point-and-click games like King's Quest and Monkey Island.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    I know that Van Braun is located on the side of the Moon facing towards Earth and the second one (whose name escapes me) is the one facing Side 3
    Granada is the other city you're thinking of; it along with A Baoa Qu form the final defensive between the advancing EFSF and the Zeon colonies.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

AH! Granada! that was the name! Thank you Zeta. But yeah Granada and Von Braun are the biggest (and IIRC only) cities on the Moon

Sword Freak