Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223

Re: [RP] Gundam Build Divers : Fortune's Wild

"No questions, just have to point out that CJ and I will have to watch our attacks when we're underground. Good chance of causing a cave in." said Kalin, neither for nor against the plan

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Carmine launched 'stretching' the Emperor Burning's arms as he said; "Alternatively we could use it to our advantage when the opportunity arises." he said with a grin "For the meantime you're right should probably stick to the sabers and more basic things."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Carmine launched 'stretching' the Emperor Burning's arms as he said; "Alternatively we could use it to our advantage when the opportunity arises." he said with a grin "For the meantime you're right should probably stick to the sabers and more basic things."
    "Agreed. Just sayin', ya' know?" replied Kalin, "Only have the Joker Punch and Joker Kick but they're both destructive moves to say the least. Haven't fought underground in a while, should be fun to remember the old tricks mid battle."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

So for the hand formation, Nova would be with three of the rookies. Working with R1D3R was a bit worrying for… obvious reasons, but his attitude didn’t get I the way during the tryouts at least. And she didn’t think the other two would be a problem at all. After all, she had recommended Grayson personally. She didn’t have much issue with arrangement, and so she was quiet to Santi. Though her Mako Gogg seemed odd for the job. She wouldn’t be able to use the Wave Rider and a more ranged focused mobile suit like her didn’t seem fit for right corridors. Still, the Nova and her Gogg caught up with the other two.

“You know are right. I definitely can’t use my missiles unless we NEED to blow the place up.” she looked down for a moment, but realizing something. She beeped for a second before continueing. “But my web capsules will be able to incapacitate mobile suits without any risk of a cave in.” This must have been why Santi assigned her to this part of the mission.

“FUNNELS!” Kaho shouted as the G-Venus cruised along and tried to join together with the rest of The Body. Eight of these drones flew out of the G-Venus’ backpack and quickly split into two groups. Four spread out in of front he rest of the Body group to scout out ahead. Four took a hard turn and went off to assist The Red Hand. However, the remaining four funnels stayed docked. It wouldn’t hurt to save a few just in case, especially for when some might need to return back to recharge. While normally she’d want her funnels to be looking after the entire team, it didn’t seem like much of an option this case. In tighter spaces like that, they might just get in the way of the rest of the team and their small size meant they’d be more vulnerable to the debris than a mobile would. It’d be embarrassing to lose her babies to some rocks. It bothered her that she wouldn't be able to keep an eye on them, but they were all good players who could look after themselves.
    Last edited by Riah; June 30, 2018 at 3:10 AM.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen View Post
    "We will go by our regular Gamer Tags for now, but yes, we have official Force callsigns as well. You can choose yours later. We go by Poker Suits."

"Santiago Rojas, King of Hearts in the Hyaku Shiki Valiente, taking off."

Santi took off from the hanger, and the rest of the team formed up around him. He summoned a portal to a private team server granted to each of the Forces in the Pro Circuit. The Force entered the portal in a haphazard manner, still not used to flying as a group. When they materialized on the other side, they were at in front of a large mountain range.

"So here is the scenario team, we need to reach the other side of this mountain range, but there are various force field barriers blocking the passages through the range. There are several generators per route that we need to knock out, but the catch is that the generator you find in your route won't knock out the barrier on your own route, but one in another passage. We need to split up and make our ways through the passages, taking out each generator we find so the others can keep advancing. If one team tries to push too forward, they will find themselves waiting for another team to take out the barrier for them, and enemies swarming them as they wait, so it's best that we all try to keep up the same pace, and make sure you got others relying on you. Expect heavy enemy resistance on the way."

"The Deck will consist on myself, Kaho, Sonny, and Trenton. We will go down the main canyon route. The Black Hand will consist of R1D3R, CJ, Nova, and Grayson and they will go through the underground cavern route. Gearhead, Ronnie, Kat, and Sven will make up the Red Hand and go on the secondary canyon route."

"Any questions?"

(OOC since we don't have enough players to form another Hand or Deck without Paul or Chi-Re around, just put the normally Deck members Nathan and Makayla into the Hand teams.)
    "U-understood sir," Nathan said with a slight hesitance on his breath. For the majority of his time on Fortune's Wild, he had been on the reserve roster, rarely ever did he take part in major battles. He was nervous as his hands twitched as he gripped the controls. Nevertheless, Nathan resolved himself to take up the lead role for the Red Hand.

"Alright then, form up Red Team. Sven, Kat, and Ronnie, you will fly in a triangle formation through the canyon. Sven, you'll be in the front and setting the pace for our advancement. Kat and Ronnie, you'll cover Sven as you make your way through the canyon. And Kat, I recommend - for now at least - that you stay in MS mode."

"I copy, cover Sven and stick to MS mode."

"I'll provide top cover with my Swordfish III," Nate said with a little bit of confidence, even though it took all of his skill to maintain control of his MA. For even though he built the impressive MA, Nathan had not been able to master flying it. And so, he opened the throttle and rapidly climbed to a higher altitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post
    “FUNNELS!” Kaho shouted as the G-Venus cruised along and tried to join together with the rest of The Body. Eight of these drones flew out of the G-Venus’ backpack and quickly split into two groups. Four spread out in of front he rest of the Body group to scout out ahead. Four took a hard turn and went off to assist The Red Hand. However, the remaining four funnels stayed docked. It wouldn’t hurt to save a few just in case, especially for when some might need to return back to recharge. While normally she’d want her funnels to be looking after the entire team, it didn’t seem like much of an option this case. In tighter spaces like that, they might just get in the way of the rest of the team and their small size meant they’d be more vulnerable to the debris than a mobile would. It’d be embarrassing to lose her babies to some rocks. It bothered her that she wouldn't be able to keep an eye on them, but they were all good players who could look after themselves.
    As the team moved into formation, Stella looked up overhead and thruster flashes. She then asked, "Hey G.H., what are those?"

"Hmm, oh those are funnels from Kaho's G-Venus."

"Funnels?"

"Remote guided weapons controls by the pilot's thought waves."

"Really, they have those kinds of weapons in Gundam?"

"Yeah, but for the G-Venus they are actually remote cameras to spot incoming enemies.

"Oh, like an EWAC system!"

"Precisely. Now pay attention, the enemy could spring on this at any moment."

"Understood then."
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

"Roger that" stated Grayson at the mission, "Well in this case I can at least support you guys with something if only with limited ranged" he chuckled. He clicked off the comms so his face couldn't be seen. His smirk turned into a frown as he recalled Kat's face. He had seen that trance before. Not exactly but the feel. Trauma...The pang of that day came racing back as he kept up with Carmine and R1d3r, shaking his head as he focused on the task ahead of him.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Santi watched the Hand teams head off on their separate routes, and then turned to face the Deck team he would be leading.

"Alright folks, let's play this straight for now as we begin our run. Me and Sonny will take point, followed by Queenie in the middle and Trenton bringing up the rear. Meister 937, please be advised that this route scenairo is set up so enemies can be spawned behind us, so keep an eye on your 6."

"Roger that Boss," Sonny said eagerly as he pulled up to cover Santi's left side as they led the way into the Canyon.

"If anything, the Union taught me to always watch my six," Trenton muttered.

*as Kalin passed thru the gate to the battlefield he checked his controls as the Joker Exia took a few steps in the underground cavern*

"Well. This'll suck...." said Kalin as he looked around the area, "Cave ins are bound to happen with any kind of explosion. We'll need to do strategic exploding."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"My main issue will be movement." He had plenty of manuvers that wouldn't cause too much of a reaction, but the way he used the Burning generally worked better with allot of space. Shoulda brought something else but I guess that may be the point. Out of our element maybe? Either way swords and maybe Emperor finger will be the go tos I guess. he thought, "So what's the plan boss?" he asked Nova.

As the Red Hand weaved their way through the canyon, an uneasiness set upon the team.

"Hey G.H."

"Yeah Kat."

"We've been flying through this canyon for a few minutes now, yet the enemy hasn't yet fired a single shot at us."

"Yeah... and?"

"Don't you find that a little odd?"

"I guess, why?"

"Because it feels like we're flying into a trap."

Suddenly, gunfire broke out as large caliber Anti-Air guns that lined the canyon started firing on the Red Hand.

"Sonuva-! I knew it!"

"FLaK fire!"

"G.H., form up with us into a diamond formation."

"Uhh, right."

Nathan then moved his Swordfish III behind Stella's and Ronnie's suits as the Red Hand continued to fly down the canyon while being fired upon. As the canyon widened, Stella transformed her Delta Plus into Wave Rider mode to allow herself to better maneuver through the canyon.

"How many guns do you think Gold 5?"
    Nate quipped to Stella as the Flak rounds exploded around the entire hand. Stella then giggled a little and responded with sincerity, "I'd say about 20 guns sir. Some on the surface, some on the tower."
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church