Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920 LastLast

Re: [RP] Gundam Build Divers : Fortune's Wild

Simon nodded at EV's response, pulling out a crossword puzzle to keep him busy while watching a father and son come in to look for gunpla and parts...

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

The Next Day, Onboard The Lady Luck

Santiago had arrived early for the first practice, to set things up in Fortune's Wild's Force Nest, which took the appearance of a Minerva-class Battleship from Gundam Seed Destiny, called the Lady Luck. He entered the bridge, and a hologram of a elegant-looking woman in a toga appeared.

"Good evening Tyche."

"Good evening Master Rojas, how can I be of service?"

"We are bringing in new members to the Force. We need to set things up for them."

"As you wish."

Tyche brought up the editing program for the Force Nest, and with her help, Santi added several additional MS docks in the ship's hanger for the new recruits, and added new private rooms for them as well. He then temporarily changed the appearance of the bridge to a simple room with a large round table with enough seats for all the members of the team, with a Holoprojector in the middle of the table. The large windows of the bridge were left over from the previous setup, showing a magnificent view of space, and Santi went over to gaze at it as he waited for everyone to show up.

Simon finished his dinner, leaving his plate to dry in the rack before heading to his room. Without another thought he took his heat and grabbed the console system. After setting everything up he clicked on the button and threw on the headset. Within seconds he was back into the Nexus, heading to the necessary area and entering the Lady Luck. As he gained access he entered what he assumed was the bridge, only to find a big round room with a seating and holotable in the middle. He looked around, finding Santi and waiting before he moved towards the seating, "Am...I Late?" he asked.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Carmine had logged into the nexus from his usual spot As he popped up in the hub Really hope I'm not the first one there...or the last one. That'd be awkward the last dude showing up...eeek he thought as he went into the main menu and then selected the option to travel to the Force nest popping in. Relieved that he wasn't the last one there. "Hey." he said with a bit of a wave obviously more at ease than at the try outs.

Santiago turned around when Simon appeared.

"No, not at all bud. You are actually the first to arrive."

Carmine appeared next.

"Hello Mr. C to the J. Welcome aboard the Lady Luck. The grand tour will have to wait until until everyone else arrives. In the meantime, Tyche can take care of any refreshments you might want."

With that said, Tyche appeared on the holoprojector.

"Hello Masters Grayson and Mr. C to the J, how can I be of service?" Tyche asked as she materialized a plate and glass in front of each of their seats.

After some installation and configuration work, Stella had finally set up her home version of the Gundam Battle Nexus on her PC. Once it was all set up, Stella shut the door to her room, donned the headset, and dived right into the Nexus. At the central Log-In Center, Stella - or rather Katerina - noticed that Nathan was already waiting for her.

"Hey there Kat!"

"Hey G.H. So, where's everybody else? I figured we would be meeting up here."

"Nah, we're all going to be meeting up at our HQ."

"Really? So where's it at?"

Nathan then pointed his index finger up towards the sky.

"Wait, it's in the sky?"

"Nope. It's beyond the sky. Let's get going, and I'll show you."

The duo then proceeded to the launch bay and were catapulted out of the central Log-In Tower. Stella was still in her Delta Plus, but Nathan was in a striking red fighter.

"Whoa, slick fighter!"

"You like it?"

"Yeah. Actually, it looks kind of familiar."

"Well, you're right. This is the Swordfish III. My inspiration for this Mobile Armor was Spike Spiegel's Swordfish II from Cowboy Bebop."

"Oh, you mean that animated show that's re-running all the time on [adult swim]?"

"Precisely. Ah, we've reached the gate."

Stella then looked up as they approached the server gate. This gate takes Divers to outer space. After traversing through the gate, the pair flew through space towards their destination. The flight gave Stella time to take it all in, to once again feel the sensation of flight. Yet during the flight Stella was both nervous and excited. Her heart was aflutter with a wave of emotions that she had not felt in a long time, and her mind was racing at the thought of what all this meant. However, Stella pushed all of these thoughts and feelings out as she refocused and relaxed herself. In the distance, Nathan and Stella could see their destination.

"There she is: the Lady Luck."

"Whoa," Stella said as they approached the ship. Stella had never seen something so large.

"Alright so this ship has three LZ's, two if you're in a mobile suit..."

As Nathan continued to talk about how to land on the Lady Luck, Stella started to space out a bit as she started having flashbacks to her accident. Her eyes widened and her breathing became shortened.

"Kat. Katerina. Hey, Stella."

"Huh, what Nate?"

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine."

"Do you need me to help guide you in?"

Stella thought about it for a moment. Her internal pride said that she could land on her own, but Stella also knew that her landing skills were... rusty to put it lightly. In the end, she swallowed her pride and asked Nathan to vector her for a landing. Nathan then peeled off so that he could provide instructions to Stella. Moments later, Stella stuck the landing within the port-side hanger. Nathan, meanwhile landed his Swordfish III in central hanger where the Impulse Gundam would normally be stored. The pair then made their way up the Force Nest, where Santi, CJ, and Grayson were waiting.

"Santi! It's good to see you again friend."
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

When Kaho arrived on the Lady Luck, the new recruits might have needed a second to recognize her. Her regular sukeban gang leader attire attire was instead replaced with a black ZAFT officer’s uniform, blonde hair arranged into a bun and her katana replaced with a saber. It certainly looked more her age, and she fit the ship she was in like a glove. But the real reason for the outfit change was basically to mark the occasion of the new recruits, formal dress, as it were.

Despite the more serious look she wore a bright smile on her face. This was what she actually wanted to do with her day, and it’d get mind off of her job. And more importantly she’d be putting off the decision to quit it that she was considering. Well, at least until her break was over. She talked down the halls of the ship until she found the others.

“CJ!” Kaho said as she tapped him on the shoulder, “Nice job saving your team mate back there. Oh, I just had to put in a good word for you when I saw that.”

“Hey! And the Zam slayer herself! Glad to have you on the force.” She waved to Kat as soon as she was done congratulating CJ. She then nodded to Simon, keeping her smile, a friendly acknowledgement even if she didn't’ really have anything to say to him.

“Sir!” Finally, she greeted Santi with a salute. It wasn’t really necessary, but if was gonna cosplay, might as well have a little fun with it. She wasn’t into that kin of thing like ex was, but a little bit of that passion had rubbed off on her over the years.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

The Sandrock brought down it’s heat shotel towards the Mako Gogg. Responding quick, Makayla thrusted an arm of the Mako Gogg arm up. The sword was caught in between the claws of the Mako Gogg as if Makaylya were using a sai. The show dug into the Mako’s hand, but Nova has still saved herself from the brunt of the damage. Before the Sandrock could follow up with the other Shotel, Makayla already was launching her counter attack. It was point blank range, and thus the Sandrock disintegrated from the blast of the twin beam cannons.

Meanwhile, Lottie was piloting a Gundam Gripe in the Titans/Geminass 02 color scheme, and she was currently on the tail of the Wing Zero. Both were battleing in their mobile armor movies, flying the skies above Makayla and the Sand Rock. The Wing Zero pulled a hard turn, attempting to break. Although the Wing Zero lost speed in the turn, this was part of the plan in hopes that Lottie would overshot. Lottie responded with a tight looped barrel roll, making a quick 90 degree turn, once again behind the Wing Zero. A click of the button and the Wing Zero exploded to the force of the Buster Cannon. The duo of Lottie and Makayla was victorious. However, Makayla had nearly forgotten something.

Clank! Clank! Clank! The metal feet of Nova made a racket on the floors of the Lady Luck as she ran. Whens he caught site of the other Force members, she finally came to a stop, almost loosing her balance as she did. However, she didn’t greet the other Force members, instead taking a moment to catch her “breath.” Her visor screen simply showed two yellow lines as if she was squinking her eyes. She was fine, just rushed herself over nothing.
    Last edited by Riah; June 10, 2018 at 10:08 PM.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Grayson sat there for a moment, looking up at the ceiling and waiting for practice when Tyche came up asking whether they would be of service. He smiled cheerily as he sat forward, "A cold drink would be a good start, hopefully something that won't mess with me during practice would be nice" he requested as he noticed Katrina and Nathan enter. He noticed her hands, hiding the frown before standing up to greet them, "Hey! Glad to see you make it guys!"

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Grayson sat there for a moment, looking up at the ceiling and waiting for practice when Tyche came up asking whether they would be of service. He smiled cheerily as he sat forward, "A cold drink would be a good start, hopefully something that won't mess with me during practice would be nice" he requested as he noticed Katrina and Nathan enter. He noticed her hands, hiding the frown before standing up to greet them, "Hey! Glad to see you make it guys!"
    "You too," Stella responded as she sat across the table from Grayson.

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post
    “Hey! And the Zam slayer herself! Glad to have you on the force.” She waved to Kat as soon as she was done congratulating CJ.
    Stella then turned around to see Kaho calling out to her. "Is that what they're calling me? I just reacted to the situation while in the heat of the moment with the tools that I had at my disposal. Still, it is nice to receive a compliment from the co-captain of the team."
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

*Kalin had hours earlier hooked up his home console to his computer and went into GBN long before he had to show up for that whole team thing, he had spent most of his time wandering around the open world and either starting a little PvP madness or joining up with some randoms for a mission or two, it had more to do with the fact with this type of setup Kalin felt far more comfortable using his own system inside the familiar surroundings that is his room. When it came time to it he left and entered the gate that would lead him to Lady Luck*

Minerva huh? Not a bad choice, like the ship in the show. he thought as he piloted the Joker Exia into the hanger, exited and entered the room, he nodded at everyone and kept to himself with a small greeting, ".....Hey."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Trenton arrived in the Sadalsuud Type F and carried the Super Substratospheric Altitude Gun. He docked and headed inside. He took off his pilot suit helmet and joined the others.

"Just CJ is fine, no need to be formal with it." Carmine said to Santi and Tyche in a happy go lucky tone. "I'll take a caramel iced latte extra whipped cream please." before turning to face Kaho "Heh glad that the show was impressive, I kinda went overboard with it all though. All those things about burning brilliance and what not." as he chuckled his avatar's rabbit ears twitched "Really though it was nothing I just took advantage of an opening, couldn't of done it on my own." he said humbly.

Santi said his hellos to all the new arrivals, as well as Sonny when he came in. He saw on a pair of messages that Ronnie and Rupert were going to be late. The only ones missing were Chi-Re and Paul. The missing members were mostly Veterans, so Santi was about to call the meeting to order....

"So," Carmine said making some small talk with anyone who would "What does everyone pilot?" he asked curiously "Or rather mainly pilot?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "So," Carmine said making some small talk with anyone who would "What does everyone pilot?" he asked curiously "Or rather mainly pilot?"
    "I fly a... umm... Gearhead, what's the name of my mobile suit again?"

"It's designation is MSN-001A1, but it's name is Delta Plus," Nathan said with a slight exasperation in his response.

"Yeah, what he said. The Delta Plus."
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church