Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Gundam Build Divers : Fortune's Wild

“You have a point. My Hygogg can't handle atmosphere flight all that well.” Nova replied with a sigh. She knew very well by now that Kat would be a shoe in for the team no matter what. But she didn't really think much about niches until now. Each had an environment the other wasn't good in. So both were worth having around, right? Right?

“And if necessary, one of us could always make her a better gunpla to fly in. I'd volunteer, though I figure the shipping would be a problem.” Kaho added. She groaned a little and scratched the back of her head on end of the suggestion, regretting a little that she made it. She didn't wanna push the work on somebody else, though her distance from most of the other team members was still an issue.

“On the opposite end of things, R1D3R'd gunpla seems to be built rather well and packs a punch despite a simple appearance. It is quite the sleeper!” Kaho held up a finger as continued. Admitedly the Joker Exia also stood out to Kaho because it seemed to be based on a non-Gundam TV show she watched as a kid. “And if we're each going with two, what about CJ? His little rescue of Gearhead shows he can work in a team and he took out Uma Lightining with style. He's a little rough around the edges, but it is pretty clear why Emp chose the train the kid.”

“My turn?” Nova interjected with a til of the head. “I think Sven's footage speaks for itself. I've never heard of him and his gunpla isn't anything unique, but he's very clearly an experienced player. Taking out Johnny Ridden is already impressive, and he seemed to be in control and in the zone the entire mission.” She then began to scratch her chin to think things out and catch her breath before moving on to her second choice. “And I suppose I also have an unconventional pick in Grayson. He held his own well enough against the Big Zams. Nothing extraordinary. However, what actually stuck out of about the guy to me is that he seemed to be comforting Kat when she initially entered the cockpit and appeared to panic. I don't think it's on the footage, but it's just what I saw. We can talk to either of them to confirm it. But if I'm right, that means he's a real team player. The kind of guy you want to have your back.”

"Really now?" Kaho's eyes widened. "I hadn't noticed that at all." After the betrayal of the Hidden Gems, the idea of appealing to a recruit's character could indeed sway her.
    Last edited by Riah; May 10, 2018 at 9:07 PM.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Santi listened to the discussion, and brought up some other picks from the other tryouts just as an afterthought, but it was clear to everyone that the standouts were the six from the Red and Orange teams. Santiago asked Kaho to send out the official invites, and logged off after saying goodbye to everyone. On the drive back home after closing up his store, he got lost in his thoughts on the future of the team.

"Well we managed to dig up some potential talent after all. That being said, is it going to be enough? Will I be able to mold this Force into a World Contender, or just end up failing again like last time?"

Chapter 2: Welcome to Fortune's Wild

Simon woke up groggy, looking around his empty room, and eyeing his console. Without a word he climbed out of bed, not even groaning. He sat down, immediately checking his inbox to find it. He found it after three or four ads he deleted. His eyes widened, letting out a quiet sigh as he found he had an invite...for lack of a better word he was in, and he wondered if his two teammates made it as well. Content that he had made a second major step forward in his quest, he stood up, stretching a bit more and realizing it was 7 in the-

"OH SHIT!" were the first words out of his mouth in a loud whisper as he bolted for the bathroom. He did what he could before jumping out, almost slipping before making it back to his bedroom. After throwing on his usual attire and lacing up his shoes, he looked to the gunpla pouch, his mind racing as he felt a pang in his stomach. A look of disgust fell on his face as he placed AXL into the confines of the metal box before strapping it to his belt. He sighed as he put on a coat, noticing that it was still a bit chilly this time of year. He took in a heavy sigh before heading out the door and pulling out his keys so he could lock up the apartment on his way out.

He took his time, rounding a corner near his apartment and down the street. After a while he looked up at a two story townhouse in the neighborhood...his old home before he moved out a year after the accident. He sighed, keeping the tears from welling up as he proceeded onto work. He would later stop by a local sandwich shop that opens early, grabbing a sub sandwich consisting of some basic stuffs before heading towards the shop.

Simon finally arrived to the shop, opening it and then locking the door behind him so as to keep out uninvited guests till opening time. After he managed to get inside he turned to face Santi's Model Shop. The Shop itself was not too modest and not too massive. It was right there in the middle, where it wanted to be. the store space was still pretty big, housing a respectable assortment of model kits ranging from old fighter jets, tanks, boats, sci fi ships and vehicles but of course the biggest portion of the store was entirely of Gunpla. To the very rear of the store was a massive counter that ran almost end to end of the store except for the two doors on either corner of the back, with a third door in the middle with "Management" situated over the frame of the third door. The door on the right said "Staff Lounge" while the door on the left said "GBN Station". Simon sighed as he walked towards the counter, walking into the Staff Lounge. He entered what looked like a common room with a door to a bathroom, a couch, a table with some chairs, an area with a small fridge and microwave, and of course at the far back a few older model GBN Consoles. Simon stretched a bit, groaning as he pulled out a soda from the fridge. He headed back to the counter, unwrapping his sandwich and having a quick breakfast before opening the shop around 9....
    Last edited by Kenico; April 29, 2018 at 1:30 AM.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

*Kalin had been awake when his phone vibrated next to him, his Joker Exia was standing on his desk but he was sitting on the floor with a pair of headphones on next to the sub-woofer, he was watching something on his laptop and paying more attention to that than the old game he had been playing*

"...nice..." he muttered, checking his email now and seeing he made the team, Oh....That's also nice. Hmm....Gotta head to bed I guess. I'll set my alarm for eight hours. he thought as he powered down the game and tv, he typed something on his laptop and then shut it down, he took his headphones off and stood up, he plugged his phone into the charger and went to brush his teeth, then Kalin shut off any remaining lights and closed up the curtains to block the light and rolled onto his stomach to try and sleep

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

"Sven....Sven......SVEN!"
    Sven woke up to someone shouting his name. He stood up and walked to downstairs from his bedroom.

"It's 10 am, You should be helping your father at the store already." It was his mother, Rachel....

"Ahhh....I take the night shift today....I got things to do."

"It's about that Gunpla thing?"

"Ya....I got accepted into the team. "

"Oh, that's nice."

"Yeah, they seem like alright people."

"Think they have a chance at the Championship."

"Hard to say, I still need to see how everyone works as a team."

"Well, I take it you are heading to Mister Pitkins shop?"

"Right, I need to get some supplies and new parts for the Barbatos. It still isn't up to the quality I hoped."

"Well then, would you mind taking your father his lunch, he forgot it."

"Sure thing."

After eating his tummy full, he headed to his 91' Honda Prelude and started his drive to his fathers shop, Svenn Groceries. It was located in the Norther Aurora, Illinois a good ten minute drive from their home.

------------------------------

At the European Server of GBN, a large scale battle was raging on. Seven players had ganged up on a single opponent in a Side 6 replica battle field.

An Altron Gundam, Akatsuki Oowashi, Astrea Type-F, Dreissen, GN-X IV, Wing Zero and a Quebeley Mark II where part of the same team.

"Ok everyone, we are taking the wedge formation, Altron, Dreissen and Jinx in front, Akatsuki and Quebeley in the back. Me in the Zero and the Type-F are holding the flanks." The teams leader gave his partners orders.
    "We maintain our formation and discipline, we can take him out."
    "Roger that." Every one agreed to the plan. Soon they suits arrived to the colony interior.

"Any sighting of the guy?" Leader asked.

"Negative. You sure this is the right room?"

"Affirmitive. I used his invite to get us here."

Then, the team leader spotted some on standing on a roof of one of the buildings.

"There he is."

The figure was clad in silver armor and wore a purple cape. His helm was shaped like a beak, giving off an impression of a hawks beak.

"You made it." The figure adressed the mobile suit team in front of him.

"So you are the legendary Il Falco, the undefeated champion of the European server."

"In the pixel. I take you are the team that want's to challenge me?"

"That's right. "

"Well then, we better not waste anytime, I have some business to attend to later today, so let's be brief." As he finished, he summoned his custom suit, G-Knight, a modified G-Bouncer.

"Show me what you got."

It was early in the morning. Students were only starting to fill in the home room. Makayla “Nova” Wilder waited patiently, clutching a black USB drive in her hand. She made small talk with some of the other students: rumors about one the teachers, the newest season of a popular drama, etc. Another student wandered into the classroom. She was pale, had dyed red hair in a bob, and wore all black. Makayla smiled and waved towards as the girl approached and situated herself in the desk next to Makayla's.

“Here's the latest build of Dreadnight.” Makayla said as she passed over the USB “You still up for playtesting, Lottie?”

“That's your survival horror game, right?” Lottie replied as scratched her head. It had been a while she had touched the last one. Makayla nodded. Lottie continued but looked down to the floor. “The last one wasn't exactly...”

“I know, I know,” Makayla said with a sight, but began to speak with confidence. “Trust me, I fixed the collision. And there's so much more in the game now. You'd barely recognize it.”

“Alright, you know I'm a sucker for spooky shit.” Lottie chuckled and pocketed the USB drive. “By the way, can I catch you on the Nexus later?”

“I have to welcome in some newbies on my Force,” Makayla's response was matter of fact.“ but I doubt it'll take all day. You need help with that Sanc Kingdom mission, right?”

______

“Thank you for choosing Taira Corporation!” Kaho said with fake enthusiasm while the customer finally hung up. She let out of a sigh of relief and exhaustion. Of all the things she could be doing with her life, there was just answer phones. When she wasn't being screamed at by customers, or being hundredth person to call in that day with the simplest possible issues, she had to swindle people into making more purchases for things they didn't need. Any real positive interactions were rare or impossible, despite it being a “social job.”

As she shifted through more calls, she could only think about Fortune's Wild. Because of trouble of time zone troubles from dealing with players on the North American Server, she'd only be able to log into GBN during her break today. But at least she'd be in long enough to welcome in the six new force members. If she couldn't come after sending the invites, it wouldn't look good.

When Kaho a little downtime, she began to text to text one of her bandmates in Haumea. However, the conversation swiftly enough shifted back to her job at hand.

“How long has he been grabbing you like that?”
    “Months. Even did it this morning.”
    “And haven't you reported him?”
    “I have. HR doesn't give a fuck. He's a big shot, I'm nothing. And going through a suit would likely be hell...”
    “Why don't you quit already, dude?”

Kaho was considering it.
    Last edited by Riah; April 29, 2018 at 11:24 PM.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Carmine woke up a bit late, heading down stairs in a long sleep shirt with the Japanese poster art for Steve McQueen's 24 hours of Le Mans on it, and over it a plaid blue and green robe, he walked into the kitchen yawning. "Morning." he said to his Mom, Mina Grunwald who was at the counter drinking some coffee.

"Mornin. Heard you up burnin the midnight oil last night." she asked, she wore a T-shirt with a giant Suzuki emblem on it and Jeans and jeans, she had the same Black Hair and green eyes as Carmine though her hair was longer. "Called school, let them know you wouldn't be able to make it in today. Don't expect that to happen all the time though."

"You're the best. Yeah, figured I'd tune the carbs." he said pouring in some creamer into a large coffee cup and then pouring the coffee. "Been idling high lately. Think it's due for a full rebuild though." he sighed.

"I warned you when you said you want to buy an old Alfa Romeo." his mom Teased "Let me guess though you really did it because you couldn't sleep due to wanting to know the try out results?" she asked as Carmine took a drink of his coffee he nodded and before he could say anything, "Well then check, I'm wondering as well." she said encouragingly.

"Fine, fine." he said picking his phone up off the counter and pulling up his E-mail "Here it goes," he said opening the E-mail, a grin broke out on his face "I'm in, I'm IN!" he said his voice nearly a yell "YEESSSS" he jumped off the stool and danced a bit, his mom couldn't help but giggle a bit as he did obviously happy for him he then composed himself. "I thought I lost it when I got stabbed in the back."

"You're good, and that sort of thing happens in a fight." she said with a laugh "Had to go and worry."

"Well yeah a bit I admit." he said "Wasn't too worried." his mom looked at him with a face that said that he knew he was lying and he just giggled "Yeah I worried." he thought about what Michael said the day before and smiled. "Seems there's a practice later in the afternoon too. I'll need to bring something besides the Emperor." he tried thinking of something a few things popped to mind.

"Well I have the day off, want to do something to celebrate?" she asked.

"I dunno I got work in a bit, crap I should tell Michael." he said calling texting him, it wasn't long after he got a response telling him to take the day off and celebrate. "Well hell, looks like I have the day off completely now until practice stuff later today." he said obviously happy at the turn of events.

"Sounds like you lucked out, but don't count on having a day off everyday Like I said mister big leauges."

"It's fine, all my school stuff is caught up anyways," Carmine assured. "'sides I can have someone bring me what I missed."

As dawn broke over the Lyon household, the smells and sounds of the morning echoed and wafted throughout the house. On the second floor, sunlight shone down onto Stella through her window as she usually kept her blinds open to allow natural sunlight to wake her up. But today, the sunlight creeping through and the sound of breakfast would not be enough, and instead a much more potent force was needed: the assistance of a furry companion. Sitting on the top of Stella's clothes drawer at the head of her bed was Stella's pet cat: a Savannah cat by the name of Jackie. The cat at first meowed to get the attention of Stella, but Stella just groaned as she turned her head and tried to return back to sleep. Normally this should've worked, but now extreme measures were needed.

"OOF!" Stella yelped out as the cat pounced onto Stella as it landed all four of it's paws on Stella's stomach. The cat then let out a loud meow, combined with a slight hiss, to make sure that Stella was wide awake. "Alright Jackie, I'm up already," Stella said as she rose up and stretched out her arms. Jackie then leaped down from the bed, with Stella moving out from the covers right behind the cat. Suddenly, a heavenly aroma hit Stella's nose. It was coming from downstairs. "Mmmm, is that coffee... and bacon? Come on then Jackie, let's get some breakfast." Jackie then meowed back in response, and followed Stella down the stairs and into the kitchen. There, the Lyon family could be seen enjoying breakfast. Sitting down at the island counter-top were Stella's younger brothers: Alexandre (OOC: Age 17) and Louis (OOC: Age 12). In front of the stove was their father: Tristan (OOC: Age 52).

"Dad? What are you doing here? I thought you were on-call."

"I was, but the airline changed my flight route to the afternoon shift. It's why I'm cooking this morning."

Looking around, Stella noticed that one other person from the family was missing. "I see. So, where's Mom?"

"Oh, the airline had Maureen on-call for an early morning flight."

"What route is she serving on?"

"The Pacific Northwest Route."

"Oh, okay. Can I get a cup of coffee please?"

"Sure thing sweetie. How do you want it?"

"Black."

"You sure your stomach can take that? I heard you in bathroom last night," Louis said as he made gagging noises and snickered at Stella. Stella was about to snap back, her face showed both anger and embarrassment as she glared at Louis, but she was beaten by Mr. Lyon.

"Louis! Don't make fun of your sister!"

"Sorry."

"Are you okay Stella?" Alexandre had inquired.

"I'm fine, just a bit of dry heaving," Stella said as she prepared Jackie's breakfast: a few cuts of raw fish and chicken, and a little saucer of milk.

In front of Stella was a breakfast spread that consisted of eggs, bacon, and toast. For the most part, the family enjoyed their meal in quiet with the local news station being heard in the background. Alexandre and Louis left for school after sticking around for only a few minutes. Finally, Mr. Lyon decided to break the ice. "So Stella, how did your... event go with Nate?"

"Let me see," Stella said as she pulled her phone out from her pajama pocket. After scrolling through her e-mail, she saw the team invite that said she was in. "Looks like I made it."

"Hey, that's my girl."

"I wish I had your confidence. I wasn't sure I'd make it in," Stella spoke as she enjoyed her coffee.

"Stella Katerina Lyon, you come from a long line of pilots that stretches all the way back to the early barnstormer pioneers. I knew you could do it."

Without even meaning it, these words cut deep into Stella. She was always proud of her aviation heritage, but she always felt like she was under pressure to take up the family mantle. Flying, after all, had always been the family business. Some had even been combat pilots of great repute. How does one live up to the legacy of the greats that came before? As such Stella had always struggled with coming to terms of living up to the aviation heritage that her ancestors had created, pushing herself harder than others to perform well. Sometimes, this would result in Stella taking risky and reckless actions in pursuit of becoming as great a pilot as those before her.

"Thanks Dad."

Soon after Stella finished eating, she took a quick shower, got dressed, and headed off to her job. Stella's job was a part-time customer service job for a charter airline based out her hometown's local airport. It was tedious and some of the customers got on her nerves, but the pay was good. So I made it in, good. I'm one step closer.
    Last edited by Zeta; May 7, 2018 at 7:29 PM.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Santiago had a great time seeing his daughter Abigail get her spelling award, and then took his wife for a nice breakfast at the local diner. He was walking to the store when he spotted his employee and former teammate, E.V. He sped up to catch up to her, and said hi in sign language, which she said back. She tend wrote down a message on a notepad, since Santi wasn't proficient enough in sign language to carry a full conversation.

"Sorry that I asked for the day off yesterday, I hope you understand. How was the award ceremony?"

Santi's face briefly became an emotionless mask, which E.V. thankfully didn't notice, before he forced a casual smile on his face. He had forgotten that the reason she asked for the day off was because her and Shojiro's new team, the Hidden Gems, had their semifinal qualifiers that day. Judging by her content expression, he gathered that they must of won, bringing them one step closer to the Pro League and into direct competition with Fortune's Wild....

"No problem E.V., you can always ask for a day off if you need one. Now that Simon started working in the store, we got a full staff again."

Instantly Santi regretted this last statement, since it reminded both of them that Shoji no longer worked at the store. Santi quickly changed the subject.

"The award ceremony was wonderful, I can't believe what a big deal the school made over Abby's winning of the state spelling bee. She even got a specially made plaque put into the school's award case. We got a 2nd copy to hang at home. She was pretty excited about the whole thing, we are going tomorrow night to dinner to celebrate."

E.V. simply smiled to show that she was glad to hear Santi's family life was well. They entered the store together and E.V. went into the back to change into a store apron and put away her stuff, waving to Simon as she walked past him. Santi also waved at him, and approached with a smile.

"So how did you like the big news, partner?"

Santiago emphasized this last part to signal that he and Simon were officially now teammates.

Simon finished up the last of his sandwich, funneling the wrapping into a trashcan along with the bottle of soda just as Santi and E.V came walking in. He waved and gave a decent "Hello" and "how are you?" in sign. He was still trying to get the hang of it, but it was fun than the usual stuff to learn as he turned to see Santi, "I'm..." he paused for a moment, tapping the side of his hip as he looked back at Santi, "I'm feeling a bit relaxed now" he said with a sense of honesty, "I've climbed over another hurdle in the journey...Just another 700 steps to go in this thousand miles" he said with a chuckle, hoping that was the case in his quest, "So, how was the ceremony? I hope it went well?" he asked sighing with a weak smile on his face as he leaned on the counter, giving a yawn as he watched a couple of kids and teens walk into the store and look around.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Across the street from the office where Stella works, was one of the three Fixed Based Operators (OOC: it's a place where you can get your plane refueled and repaired) of the nearby local airport. Inside the FBO's hanger, Nathan was hard at work at his job: helping out in repairing the planes. Today's project was to finish up work on a customer's Cessna 208 Grand Caravan EX. For the most part, this work amounted to the plane's annual overhaul, and an upgrade in the avionics suite. After a final checkout of the plane's systems, it was ready for pick-up by the customer.

"Whew, glad that's done."

"Yep, we did it."

"Hey boss, is it okay if I take my lunch now?"

"Yeah sure, be back in an hour."

"Roger that."

Immediately after this, Nathan sent out a text message to Stella, asking if she was free. Stella responded back that she about ready to go on her own lunch break. Capitalizing on this, Nathan then asked Stella if she had her Gunpla Battle Nexus ID pad on her. She responded yes, but also asked why. Nathan responded by saying to meet him at a nearby hobby shop. There, at that shop, they would dive together and meet the other members of Fortune's Wild.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Simon finished up the last of his sandwich, funneling the wrapping into a trashcan along with the bottle of soda just as Santi and E.V came walking in. He waved and gave a decent "Hello" and "how are you?" in sign. He was still trying to get the hang of it, but it was fun than the usual stuff to learn as he turned to see Santi, "I'm..." he paused for a moment, tapping the side of his hip as he looked back at Santi, "I'm feeling a bit relaxed now" he said with a sense of honesty, "I've climbed over another hurdle in the journey...Just another 700 steps to go in this thousand miles" he said with a chuckle, hoping that was the case in his quest, "So, how was the ceremony? I hope it went well?" he asked sighing with a weak smile on his face as he leaned on the counter, giving a yawn as he watched a couple of kids and teens walk into the store and look around.

"It went pretty well, Abby got the star treatment at the award ceremony."

"You gonna be free for the team practice tonight right? I know we kind of gave you guys a last minute notice, but they moved up the start date for the season. We got just a month and a half to train and gel as a team, so we got to make the most of it."

"Oh I'll be free. I've just got to see if my boss will give me some leeway" stated Simon with a smirk, talking about Santi as he pushed his knuckles together popping them and groaning, "Right, So how many did we thin out last night?" he asked Please tell me those mooks didn't make it, meaning the guys harassing Kat the night before, "and where the heck is Sonny?"

Sword Freak

"Sonny asked for the day off, probably too embarrassed about what happened during your guys' tryout mission. We got 6 recruits all together, including yourself. You might be pleased to know your teammates from yesterday both made it in too."

(OOC all 4 workers wouldn't work together the same day except Saturdays when the shop is busiest. Santi isn't a mean enough boss to make everyone work 7 days a week.)

"Figures. He's got heart and talent but its sounding like his ambitions are for other tastes" chuckled Simon, "As for Rider and Kat making it that's awesome..." He said sighing, "I just hope I have what it takes to pull all this off" he said, pulling AXL out of his pouch, setting the Gunpla down and looking at it. Once, the Gunpla was originally an old HGUC Alex he modified and repainted and given the name ONX. After what happened he packed it up and sat it aside, wanting to never enter the NEXUS again. Emily, a friend who was currently up in Portland with relatives at the moment, convinced him to meet her friend Santi. One thing led to another, and followed by the fliers he found on the Nexus, He pulled out ONX, used a newly bought GMIII due to its compatibility with the old kit and rechristened it AXL. He chose the name strictly to distance himself from the GBN And Gundam as a whole. He didn't flinch as he looked at the Gunpla, much like him, it betrayed certain feint elements of his past desperately wanting to get out. He wouldn't let them...

"So what time will we be starting practice-" he asked when the door suddenly opened. Simon quickly put AXL Back into his pouch as a customer walked in. The man appeared to be in his mid twenties, about the same age as Simon maybe a year older. His green eyes flashed from under his messy brown hair as he walked up to the counter. Almost immediately for the two veteran Gunplay Divers they could spot the Gunpla pouch poking out from under his untucked button up shirt.

"Morning" he said in a cheery tone, smiling as kept his distance from the counter for a moment, "Um...Is this Hobby Shop Open or am I trespassing?" he asked almost nervously, like he walked in at a bad time.

"No not at all, we've been open since 9" replied Simon.

"Ah good!" he stated, walking up and placing a hand on the counter*, "I'm wondering if you have a salvage or parts store here?" he asked.

"Salvage store?" asked Simon.

"Yeah a place where you got spare runners from gunpla and stuff that you can sell? I knew of a place that did that in Michigan where I lived for a bit. Sadly it was closed down a couple months back so I'm hoping to find like that here." he said in a jovial tone.

Simon thought about it before looking back at Santi before looking back at the stranger, "I don't think we have something like that around here....do we boss?" he asked Santi as he looked back at him.

(*@Ginga, is t he counter glass or some other material so that peeps can look into some display case below?)

Sword Freak