Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Gundam Build Divers : Fortune's Wild

"So..." carmine said with a sideways glance, trying to strike up some conversation with Trenton. "How goes the whole Gundam Meistering thing?"

Trenton glanced at CJ, then away. "What's with the ears?" he deflected, indicating CJ's avatar ears.

Simon nodded to the one now called Rider...appropriate..."Well then lets get this show on the road eh? Best not keep our commander waiting" stated Simon with a smile, following after Sonny as they entered the Orange Room, "Just out of curiosity" he said turning to both Stella and Rider, "What's you're specialty if I may ask? Mine's Multipurpose. Pretty much depending on the mission and what is needed of me I can be flexible. A sort of Jack-Of-All-Trades, Master-Of-None Type of deal."

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

"They're adorable." he claimed, jokingly grinning that was only part of it, "I also like them mostly." they also helped him come off as unassuming.

*R1D3R just followed along*

"Close quarters combat." he replied when asked about his style, "You'll see when we get out there."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

"Interesting, im assuming a G-Fighter type Gunpla for you then?" he asked, actually curious as they walked to their destination.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Simon nodded to the one now called Rider...appropriate..."Well then lets get this show on the road eh? Best not keep our commander waiting" stated Simon with a smile, following after Sonny as they entered the Orange Room, "Just out of curiosity" he said turning to both Stella and Rider, "What's you're specialty if I may ask? Mine's Multipurpose. Pretty much depending on the mission and what is needed of me I can be flexible. A sort of Jack-Of-All-Trades, Master-Of-None Type of deal."
    Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    *R1D3R just followed along*

"Close quarters combat." he replied when asked about his style, "You'll see when we get out there."
    "I prefer Air Superiority. To translate it into video game terms, it's similar to area denial. You know, seizing control of an area from an enemy force using superior mobility and shooting anything that moves. And if I happen to find targets that aren't moving, I'll take them out as well. It's a textbook page out of General Doolittle's playbook that the 357th Fighter Wing used to great effect during the Second World War."
    Last edited by Zeta; March 20, 2018 at 12:18 AM.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

History Buff...Jenny would like her. He nodded with a smile trying to hide the somberness, "So we got a close quarters fighter, a fighter pilot playing area denial, and in my case a multipurpose fighter that can work in all situations. So.." he looked towards their commander, "What is your style sir?" he asked. He wasn't just making chatter, he was trying to see what kind of team he was going to mix up with. By the sound of it, those three alone would be well rounded, especially if the AXL was equipped to handle both mid and long range combat. Damn, I should have equpped with AXL with something like that...too late now I guess...

Sword Freak

"Who, me? Well, I, um, specialize in support and diversion tactics, as well as long-range fire support." Sonny said with a bit more confidence than before, being used to his role on the team.

"Anyways, before we launch, now that the other recruits can't hear the specifics before its their turn, let me explain the scenario we are running. We will be playing a simulation of the Battle of A Baou Qu from the original Mobile Suit Gundam series. We will be fighting on the Federation side, and our mission will be to approach the Asteroid base and destroy the power grid for their major anti-air defenses, so our battleships can approach closer. I can't say any more, since well, there are some surprises in store for you, to see how you react to changing battle situations....."

(OOC Sonny doesn't remember what the surprises are himself, since he didn't do his homework.....)

"A Boa what? Who came up with a name like that? I understand the objective sir, but what I don't understand are the names and locations of these places."
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

"Oh right, Nate mentioned you aren't familiar with the actual Gundam series. Don't worry about it though, the battle backdrop is mostly there as flavor, to make things more, um, cool."

"Oh, okay. Kind of like Star Wars then, right?"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

"It's a giant asteroid base. So the terrain is open space." noted Kalin, "Sounds pretty basic out of all the lore to pull from. Suppose that makes the surprises that much more unexpected."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

"Okay, asteroid base, got it. So that gives us an idea of the terrain. Well, since we're doing the briefing now, I'd like to ask a few questions. First off, do we have any diagrams or layouts of the base? If our mission is to seize control of ground installations such as AA defenses and power grids, we need to know where they are located. Second question, what kind of enemy force are we facing? If we are taking control of enemy assets, we need to know what we're up against. And I mean not just what equipment they have, but the mentality of the enemy. Are they experienced veterans, or untested rookies? Are they weary of battle and are willing to surrender in order to avoid fighting, or are they desperate and fighting until the last man? Lastly, what kind of support can we expect? An operation can only go as smoothly when the main force is given adequate support."
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

"That's um, classified.....Yeah! Classified, need-to-know basis, 'for your eyes only' type deal. If I told you, I would have to kill you. Sorry, just going to have to show us how well you can do in the middle of a battle where you don't know all the specifics." Sonny said, hoping that would get Stella off of his back. He really didn't know much of what to expect on the mission, and even if he did, he was pretty sure he wasn't supposed to tell the recruits. Kind of undermined the whole purpose of testing them in battle.