Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Gundam Build Divers : Fortune's Wild

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen;290560
    [COLOR="#000080"
    "Nice to see you Emps. Glad you and your protege made it, you were the last ones we were waiting on. He goes by CJ right?"[/COLOR]
    "He does." he said "I think you'll like him. He'll be using my machine for all of this and the foreseeable future. Well I suppose it's his machine now." he said about the Emperor burning, not quite used to it not being his any longer. Carmine however was the third person to be it's owner so it was nothing new it being passed on though most didn't know about that. "Hot blooded is a good thing in this business, besides that guy earned a bit of humiliation." Michael said to Nathan. He said as he came into the room properly.

Simon let out a nervous chuckle as she exposed her claws, "Kat it is" he said nervously as he pulled his hand back, trying to act a bit of a goofball, hmm this one is good. Seems like on the ground both here and possibly in meatspace shes formidable, now well see how good she is behind the controls of a Gunpla he thought, "I'll try to remember it" he said with another weak chuckle, turning to see that the other one had left. He sighed as he turned back to Kat, "So, here for the tryouts too?"

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Things seemingly calmed down, and thus Kaho found it appropriate to take a quick trip out.

"Hey, kid!" Kaho turned to Carmine and stroked the back of her neck. "Hope that all the excitement outside didn't startle ya." She then moved her hand to pat him on the shoulder. "I'm the #2 gal on the team her; I help Santi organize everything. You can call me Queenie. Just ignore the noise and do your best out there for the tryouts. Good luck and treat that gunpla well, it's got quite a history!'
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon: https://witches.live/@fun
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

"As Emperor says, being hot-blooded ain't a bad thing, and that guy had it coming, so don't worry about it Nate."

.... Kalin thought about going over to someone to talk with since this was a try out but his anti-social behavior thought differently

-------------

*Mr. Overflag entered thru a backdoor to the VIP room*

"Friggin' account merger's.....Ah. I'm late." he said seeing everyone already gathered and seeing Santi, Nathan, and Michael in the room, "Sorry. IRL. I'm not so late I missed it am I?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

"Nah it didn't startle me. And I'll take care of it. Trust me." he said, grinning it was infact probably his most treasured possession. "Nice to meet you Queenie, I'm Carmine, everyone calls me CJ though online. Either one's fine."

- - - Updated - - -

-----------------------------

"It seems something good came out of our own lateness, no you're in time, though you missed some of the pre tryout rowdyness."

"Rowdy can be good." said Paul as the helmet part of his Union pilot suit disappeared, "Wonder what the new blood thought of it?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Simon let out a nervous chuckle as she exposed her claws, "Kat it is" he said nervously as he pulled his hand back, trying to act a bit of a goofball, hmm this one is good. Seems like on the ground both here and possibly in meatspace shes formidable, now well see how good she is behind the controls of a Gunpla he thought, "I'll try to remember it" he said with another weak chuckle, turning to see that the other one had left. He sighed as he turned back to Kat, "So, here for the tryouts too?"
    "Yeah, my friend convinced me to tryout. He seems to think it will help me quote-unquote 'get me out of my funk'. To be honest, I don't really understand any of it. I don't know who this Char person is, or what's so special about a Gundam, or really any of it," Stella said as she sat down by the window pulling up and reading a holographic mobile suit manual. "All I know is that it's some animated show from Japan where all the fighting is done using giant nuclear powered robots.
    Last edited by Zeta; March 19, 2018 at 2:03 AM.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

"Alright, CJ! Good to hear!" Kaho said with smile. Perhaps the kid's one was infectious. She was pretty sure he'd do great, or else the emperor wouldn't really choose him. And either way, seeing that gunpla in action always tended to make for a fun match to watch. Despite the ruckus, this was looking promising.

Kaho walked up close to Kat and a her hand up in a small wave. "Just came to tell you, the team understands what happened. You don't have to worry about anything. By the way, I heard good things about you from Gearhead. I can't wait to see you fly." She then turned her attention towards the meathead and his friends.

"You all on the other hand, are on... what's the phrase?" Kaho pointed to the guys, but ended up pausing. Her English was good and getting better, but it was not perfect. It took her a second before she continued with a raised voice. "Oh yes, thin ice." She tapped her sword on the ground to emphasis she was serious. Though it wasn't a full on threat. After all, it was still in the scabbard.

Well, this has been interesting, Trenton thought to himself. But enough with the charades, let's just get the tryouts over with.

Simon nodded, "Ah I see, you're new to the Franchise. Well you'll pick up on it in time" or in my case wish you never heard of it, "anywho um...Get you out of a funk?" he paused for a moment, noticing her body language. He momentarily winced, pausing for a moment before giving her a nod. He didn't know what she needed gunpla for, but he knew the body language enough to know that this was for reasons other than the love of the hobby, "Trust me, if this thing will help you like it will help me, then I think it will benefit you to hang around a bit longer" he said, not that I'll be here for much longer. The sooner I win enough funds, the sooner- He turned to notice a woman walking up to them, he didn't know her personally but he knew he had seen her before hanging with Santi. She seemed important and kept his trap shut afterwards. He nodded towards the big sword, chuckling nervously and hoping he wasn't on the same thin ice as the meathead and his goons.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post
    Kaho walked up close to Kat and a her hand up in a small wave. "Just came to tell you, the team understands what happened. You don't have to worry about anything. By the way, I heard good things about you from Gearhead. I can't wait to see you fly." She then turned her attention towards the meathead and his friends.
    "Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment. That guy got a little too close for comfort," Stella said as she rubbed her behind. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to continue reading please."

"You all on the other hand, are on... what's the phrase?" Kaho pointed to the guys, but ended up pausing. Her English was good and getting better, but it was not perfect. It took her a second before she continued with a raised voice. "Oh yes, thin ice." She tapped her sword on the ground to emphasis she was serious. Though it wasn't a full on threat. After all, it was still in the scabbard.
    The bullies after picking up their groggy leader, acknowledged the presence of the woman who stood before them. They knew exactly who she was, and ran off to another corner of the room with their metaphorical and literal tails tucked between their legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Simon nodded, "Ah I see, you're new to the Franchise. Well you'll pick up on it in time" or in my case wish you never heard of it, "anywho um...Get you out of a funk?" he paused for a moment, noticing her body language. He momentarily winced, pausing for a moment before giving her a nod. He didn't know what she needed gunpla for, but he knew the body language enough to know that this was for reasons other than the love of the hobby, "Trust me, if this thing will help you like it will help me, then I think it will benefit you to hang around a bit longer" he said, not that I'll be here for much longer. The sooner I win enough funds, the sooner- He turned to notice a woman walking up to them, he didn't know her personally but he knew he had seen her before hanging with Santi. She seemed important and kept his trap shut afterwards. He nodded towards the big sword, chuckling nervously and hoping he wasn't on the same thin ice as the meathead and his goons.
    "Maybe, we'll see how things go. My friend says I'm pretty good, but I'm not so sure about that," Stella said as she kept reading, analyzing the manual as if it were an aircraft flight manual. "The way that these... um what are they called again... mobile suits, work a bit differently than an airplane."
    Last edited by Zeta; March 19, 2018 at 12:25 AM.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

"They do, but in some of the mobile suits that transform into fighters they tend to switch to a more conventional fighter control system. However the mobile suit aspect is easy to pick up after some practice. It takes a lot of time, A lot of Faith, and a lot of Patience" he said with a smile, giving a bit of a peace sign as he sighed, "hmm, any who, It was nice meeting you Miss Kat and I look forward to seeing you out on the tryout field" he said as he turned to take a seat a bit off from her and the rest. The part he said about faith and patience was as genuine as anything, he had been patient, but his faith was still shaky. He didn't want to be here but he knew this was his only shot...his only way...at undoing everything and giving Jenny her life back "Just hang in there Jen" he said quietly, pulling out a holographic picture of her. He winced, knowing this was a more recent photo of her. She was now in a wheel chair, her eyes perpetually closed since the accident, but what made him almost tear up was her smile, that one she had even before the accident. Regardless of the horribly hand life had dealt her, Jeanette "Jenny" Gray still smiled and thought positively, still holding out hope that things could and will get better. A small smile creeped over his face, nodding before putting the picture away and he leaned back and waited for the tryouts to start, "Hang in there Jen...I'm a third of the way there. Just need a big win and my debt to you will be repaid in full." he said quietly, out of earshot of anyone.

Sword Freak

"Have fun reading then!" Kaho said before sighed. And it looked Stella implied one of the guys had groped her, or tried to. Kaho had to deal with that kind of behavior enough at her damned job, and a sometimes from whatever drunk might walk up on stage during a show. She came to the Nexus to get away from that kind of shit.

"Anyway," She made a smile and looked to some of the other recruits nearby. "Today's test looks like it'll promising I expect to see your best out there!"

"Nova! It's almost time." She called out to her other team mate who has been snooping and mingling around, and the two proceeded to to go back to the private room.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "He does." he said "I think you'll like him. He'll be using my machine for all of this and the foreseeable future. Well I suppose it's his machine now." he said about the Emperor burning, not quite used to it not being his any longer. Carmine however was the third person to be it's owner so it was nothing new it being passed on though most didn't know about that. "Hot blooded is a good thing in this business, besides that guy earned a bit of humiliation." Michael said to Nathan. He said as he came into the room properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen View Post
    "As Emperor says, being hot-blooded ain't a bad thing, and that guy had it coming, so don't worry about it Nate."
    "I guess you have a point. Hanging around Stella, or Katerina, can be like standing in a minefield. You really got to watch where you step, or the end result will not be pretty. Well, shall we get started then... King of Hearts?"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church