Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Gundam Build Divers : Fortune's Wild

*R1D3R was standing at the back of the VR room keeping to himself*

This might have been a mistake. This is a lot of people and my avatar stands out. thought Kalin getting second thoughts about this whole thing, I gotta try first. If I fail I can just say I wasn't good enough. Dad shouldn't be mad about that, I'm doing something now with my life I guess. he looked around, Still. Team play....Uuuggghh. If I wanted teammates, I'd have made my avatar and Gunpla Sentai based instead. Then again. Not like those Taisen movies didn't have team up moments. Just fight like a Kamen Rider would and it'll be fine.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post
    “Fair enough.” Kaho nodded her head. Everything Santi had he was doing was just trivial, nothing out of the ordinary he’d have to do as captain. But everybody seemed nervous about this and Santi had a right to vent.

“Hey, Gearhead! It’s been a minute!” Kaho said greeted Nathan as he went in. Her eyes turned towards Stella through the window. She chuckled for a second. She couldn’t deny the catgirl avatar was pretty darn cute. “Well, she’s got good taste. D’awww. Cute ears. ” She then snapped her fingers and smiled after hearing about Stella being an aircraft pilot. This Stella gal may have been what the team had been waiting for. “Really now? That certainly has my attention. A REAL pilot behind the controls could be exactly what we need to get an edge. Can't wait to see her fly!”

“Well, yes, and no. We don’t really know what will really carry over or not from experience.” Nova interrupted, matter of factly at first. She had pulled her attention away from the window and held a finger up. Though admittedly she was interested too and a little alarmed. Presumably, this newbie’s play style would completely different from most everybody else’s. And she assumed that if Stella was a pilot, she would have to be using a transformable suit somewhat like Nova's own. And that meant somebody else would have her niche on the team. Her voice became a little more nervous.“After all, this isn’t really dog fighting. And umm...” She then turned tilted her head to the side. “Was?”
    "Yeah, her license was suspended by the FAA. She hasn't been in a cockpit or on a simulator chair for a little over a year. Even being near a plane makes her uncomfortable. I figured that she could use this place as therapy in order to get back on the metaphorical saddle. And besides, before last year, flying was her passion. She loved to fly. I couldn't just sit idly by watching my friend waste away without any drive. I wanted my old friend back. I have been coaching her for the past month on the particulars of piloting a mobile suit, and she's quick on the uptake. Hell, she even beat me in a one-on-one duel."
    Last edited by Zeta; March 19, 2018 at 12:12 AM.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Simon sighed, getting more than antsy as he waited for the tryouts to go down. When heard the commotion coming from behind him, he turned to face it noticing the lughead pandering after the catgirl. Simon notied the touch, frowned and stepped forward without a thought, "I don't know if your audio jack is unplugged or your hearing is naturally messed up but by the sound of it the lady said no" stated Simon, staring the guy down as he stepped to the catgirl's side.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

From across the room Trenton saw a broad man talking to Stella, although he did not know her name. He saw how she was becoming annoyed with the man and that the situation was not going in a good direction. I don't want to do this and stand out right now, but there's some things even I won't tolerate. Stealthily he moved around the room in a way no one would notice. He only got about halfway there as he saw someone else intervene. Looks like they've got it. I don't have to blow my cover just yet.
    Last edited by Twitch; March 18, 2018 at 8:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    "Nah, Stella's just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less. We're friends because both of our fathers were friends and served in the same air wing. My dad was a chief mechanic, while Stella's father was a top notch fighter pilot. While she hasn't exactly followed her father's path, Stella is a fully licensed and certified pilot. Or was at least."
    "Sure, whatever you say little buddy."

Santi noticed Michael and Carmine enter the room.

"Looks like the Emperor and his Protege showed up after all." Santi said with a smile and pleased look on his face. Out of all the potential recruits, this was the one that he was most intrigued by. Emperor-Hero and Santi had been old sparring partners from his first days playing Battle Nexus, and more often than not, Michael would come out on top. If the student was anything like the master, Fortune's Wild would be gaining a great asset.

Sucks to be that guy. Flirting openly like that...We're here for a chance at glory and they do this.... thought Kalin, not that he'd have said anything but he was glad to be far enough away to not have to get involved

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Santiago noticed the exchange between Stella and the meathead, and felt his anger spike. He had two young daughters himself, and he was not going to let something like this happen on his watch. He started moving towards the door.

In a quick flash, Stella growled as she unleashed a powerful roundhouse kick with her right foot straight into the side of the meathead's face. The momentum of the kick followed through until the meathead's face impacted onto the nearby wall. The force of such an impact knocked the bully senseless. His cronies were now quaking in their boots.

"Anyone else want to try anything funny?!" Stella yelled out. The cronies shook their heads as they picked up their leader.

"Good," Stella said as she returned to her window. She turned to face to the others who had come to assist and said ",Thanks for the help, but I had this. Dad signed me up for some self-defense courses. Who knew it would pay off?"
    Last edited by Zeta; March 19, 2018 at 12:14 AM.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Simon's eyes widened, watching the meathead go flying into the wall. When he heard her explanation he let out a hearty laugh, one he hadn't had in years, "Wow remind me not to piss you off! Damn you'd make Char Proud!" he said as he scratched the back of his head, letting a small piece of his old self surface. It was there for a brief moment before the chuckle was stifled and he quieted down, "But yeah, sounds like you'll make a hell of a pilot for the team. I hope us three make it" he said with a smile, "Names Grayson by the way. Yours?" he asked the other two.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Kalin couldn't help but grin to himself, Nice kick.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Carmine was about to get up when Michael put a hand on his shoulder, it was then the scuffled unfolded in a resounding ass kicking for the meathead. "Hmm. Doesn't mess around."

"T-tell me about it." Carmine said sitting back down impressed. "Speed of that kick and the surprise of that...wonder if I could translate it to using with the emperor burning..." with that carmine began formulating ideas on how to translate that into being useful with the controls of the Nexus and his gunpla muttering about how to use it as a surprise tactic while facing an enemy. Michael just put his hand to his face and shook his head.

"Gonna go see what's going on in the big room." he said, that snapped Carmine out of it.

"O-oh okay. Yeah sounds good." he said with a thumbs up. With that Michael walked to the door entering.

"Mind if I come in?" he asked, despite having already entered. "View's bound to be better from here once the festivities start." he said a grin on his face.

Witnessing the spectacle unfold before him, Chi-Re does what any self respectin adult on the Internet would... Making an exaggerated motion, one fabric formed hand covers his cartoonish white skull face. Murmuring to himself, he can be heard whispering.

"Not again...." Peaking out from his face palm, Chi-Re checks to see who would be the first to intervene this time. Yes, this time. It was no wonder the team still hadn't filled it's roster. Every open try out something like this would happen, and some members of the team would rush in, and scare off half those who showed up.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

"Man, got to remember to sign up Abby and Ella for Karate lessons. Then I won't have to worry about stuff like this happening to them."

Santi turned to Kaho and said "Remind me to have those idiots get assigned to an extra hard mission. I don't want any of them making it on this team unless they are the Second Coming of Char himself.....and even then I doubt we would want them."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "Mind if I come in?" he asked, despite having already entered. "View's bound to be better from here once the festivities start." he said a grin on his face.
    "Nice to see you Emps. Glad you and your protege made it, you were the last ones we were waiting on. He goes by CJ right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    "Yeah, her license was suspended by the FAA. She hasn't been in a cockpit or on a simulator chair for a little over a year. Even being near a plane makes her uncomfortable. I figured that she could use this place as therapy in order to get Stella back on the metaphorical saddle. And besides, before last year, flying was her passion. She loved to fly. I couldn't just sit idly by watching my friend waste away without any drive. I wanted my old friend back. I have been coaching her for the past month on the particulars of piloting a mobile suit, and she's quick on the uptake. Hell, she even beat me in a one-on-one duel."
    “Oh… hope it works out for her...”
    Nova let out softly, her pixelated eyes drifted down and then back towards the window. She wasn’t exactly sorry she asked. She wasn’t really sure how to respond, especially since it was personal stuff about a complete stranger and also not really what she was expecting. Again watching, she saw that something was going on between Stella and some of the others, but wasn’t exactly sure what.

“Right,” Kaho nodded. “And any friend of yours is a friend of hours. We’ll help how he can. But...” She chuckled again. “Jeez, you’re making me wonder if we even need to test her at all. Seems like a shoe in. But can’t give anybody special treatment, I suppose.” She was actually getting a but pumped now to watch these try outs. Though it also made her glad Nathan was on the team; he was a good friend. Even if the team split before, there were people you could trust. It took her a moment to notice the Emperor and co, but she gave them a thumbs up as acknowledgement.

Suddenly, she saw Santi get up and wasn't quite sure what was going. Confused, she looked out the window, only to witness the cat girl roundhouse a dude to the ground. Because apparently after hearing about Stella beating Nathan, she needed something else to be impressed by. Nova, meanwhile, winced at the impact, but ran out of the room to see what was going on.

"Whoa!" Kaho said simply and surpised. Granted, she wasn't quite sure if she was defending herself or attacking a dude. No real context for the situation, so despite the spectacle, she didn't quite know what to think. She was ready to leave only to overhear Santi. "Noted. Ah, figured that might be it." She could piece together the situation from what he said.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon: https://witches.live/@fun
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Simon's eyes widened, watching the meathead go flying into the wall. When he heard her explanation he let out a hearty laugh, one he hadn't had in years, "Wow remind me not to piss you off! Damn you'd make Char Proud!" he said as he scratched the back of his head, letting a small piece of his old self surface. It was there for a brief moment before the chuckle was stifled and he quieted down, "But yeah, sounds like you'll make a hell of a pilot for the team. I hope us three make it" he said with a smile, "Names Grayson by the way. Yours?" he asked the other two.
    At first, Stella was hesitant to introduce herself, but she then relented as this was a team. She no longer had the luxury of being a loner.

"For now, you can just call me Katerina. Katy or Kat also acceptable, but if you call me 'Kitty'," she said as she raised her hand, and in an instant flashed retractable claws from her fingers. "... I'll gouge your eyes out."

Back in the leader's lounge, Nathan sighed as he put his hand to his head.

I told her not to do anything rash. This is EXACTLY what I was afraid of.

"I apologize for my friend Santi. She can be a bit... hot-blooded at times."
    Last edited by Zeta; March 19, 2018 at 12:19 AM.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church