Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Gundam Build Divers : Fortune's Wild

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    "No but their armor is tough as hell! But if you hit em hard enough in the right spot you might cripple it."
    "Alright, so do these Big Chickens have a weak point?"
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

"Just two, one required a kamikaze attack to its IField generator located near its ass if I recall correctly. And the other requires some lunatic to Independence Day it" he said, making an unconscious movie reference. A small bit of silence followed before he explained further, "I mean ram something down the dragon's mouth if you get my meaning." he said, dodging its cannon fire while keeping them busy, I hope Rider gets that grid knocked out. Once that is done this mission is good as complete. nothing matters but the mission...nothing matters but victory. He growled, gripping his control tighter as he pushed AXL to its limits, keeping the machine as stable as he could as a beam shot melted some armor off his left leg.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    "Just two, one required a kamikaze attack to its IField generator located near its ass if I recall correctly. And the other requires some lunatic to Independence Day it" he said, making an unconscious movie reference. A small bit of silence followed before he explained further, "I mean ram something down the dragon's mouth if you get my meaning." he said, dodging its cannon fire while keeping them busy, I hope Rider gets that grid knocked out. Once that is done this mission is good as complete. nothing matters but the mission...nothing matters but victory. He growled, gripping his control tighter as he pushed AXL to its limits, keeping the machine as stable as he could as a beam shot melted some armor off his left leg.
    "Ha! I actually get that reference. Well if a lunatic is what you need, cover me. I'm going in," Stella said as she opened the throttle and blasted off at full speed towards the Big Zams.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

"You're insane but I like your style!" smirked Simon, a sudden burst of adrenaline as he began following behind Kat, firing his rifle at the Zam if only to get its attention, "Better not die too soon pilot! We got two more in need of an asswhoopin before this is over! I just hope Rider can make it in time!!" he said, growling as he found it difficult to dodge and aim at the same time.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

As she sped towards the trio of Big Zams, Stella made a quick glance at her ammo count.

I only have four grenades, so I better make them count.

It what could only be described as sky dancing, Stella weaved through the incoming beam fire through a series maneuvers that would put an aerobatics pilot to shame. Stella first performed a series of barrel rolls as she rolled over then under the beam fire, following that up with an Immelmann Turn away from the first Big Zam in order to get above the metal behemoth, and finishing off her maneuvers with a Split-S Turn that positioned Stella underneath the mobile armor. There, Stella lined up her sights, and fired two grenades from her Delta Plus's shield at the I-Field generator. They exploded on impact, a direct hit.

Stella then switched targets to the second Big Zam, keeping herself low to the floor as she continued to dodge and weave the incoming beam fire. This made her very hard to hit. Stella once more lined up her sights and again fired her last two grenades at the I-Field generator. Another explosion and another direct hit.

Stella then turned her attention towards the final Big Zam, and decided to take a different and more direct approach to this monstrosity. Stella flew straight in front of the last Big Zam, only stopping until she was at point-blank range in front of the muzzle of the large Mega Particle Cannon. "EAT THIS!" Stella yelled out as she took her beam rifle, ignited the beam saber found in all Zeta-type rifles, and jamming it into charging muzzle of the cannon. She then unleashed a barrage of beam fire from her shield's beam cannon. This set off a chain reaction which destroyed the last Big Zam.
    Last edited by Zeta; March 22, 2018 at 9:28 AM.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

*Kalin was keeping out of sight while all this went on*

Now! he thought as he broke cover and took off running, dark purple particles were forming around the Joker Exia's right fist, Kalin executed GN Burst Mode again and was sent straight thru the carnage at the power grid, "Joker Punch!"

*for a brief few seconds the Joker Exia glowed the dark purple that was common of its Trans-Am then the fist struck with part of the power grid and set off a chain reaction of giant explosions*

Crap.... thought Kalin since he was right next to it, he jumped up and used what little particles he had left after that to fly up away from it all even using the explosions momentum to help get him to open space, I don't think they can hit me up here.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Simon turned for a brief moment, picking up a massive powerspike, followed by the lack of the AAs firing, "Grayson to Rider, Confirmation that Power Grid is destroyed?" he asked, grunting as a beam shot from one of the Zams hit his shield, causing him to push it aside long enough for the anti-beam coating on said shield to finally melt away. When he finally backed off, the face of the shield was now badly melted. one more hit and the shield would have been vaporized, "Shit!" he growled, keeping the shield up as he fired another shot at the Zam, growling as the beam shot bounced off the I-Field, "Sole reliance on Beam weaponry is suicide, especially when they start using shields that can respell them. I may have to add some physical and projectile weaponry to the AXL's loadout!" It was at that moment he saw Kat's skills, his mind racing at how graceful the gunpla flew through the Zam's line of fire, incredible. His heart was beating fast, watching the gunpla in action and the action all around him, a sense of nostalgia fell upon him, a sense of excitement he hadn't had in years. The excitement disappeared quickly as the nostalgia took him back to that day, a reminder of his purpose there now. Without a thought, he charged forward firing a beam shot at one of the Zams whose I-Fields just went down. A Direct hit into the cockpit sent the lumbering Chicken walker falling back, the other Zam starting to fall back as its I-Field went down, "Kat! Don't let that last one get away!" he said as he startted firing at it, growling as he saw the beam rifle start to short out, indicating it was out of energy.

Sword Freak

"I'm on it!" Stella said as she disengaged from the third Big Zam to reengage the second one. She would have to do so without her beam cannon as that weapon's energy was nearly depleted. In a quick flash, she removed her beam sabers from their storage slots located in the shield. Stella then dropped her shield and ignited both of her sabers. Stella then brought her Delta Plus on top of the Big Zam and stabbed the cockpit with both sabers. The Big Zam then exploded underneath her suit's feet. Coming out of the suit, there was a tiny human figure in a space suit. It was a Zeon soldier, emulating Dozle Zabi's last stand at Solomon. "Wow, this guy's got guts. However," Stella then fired off a barrage from her suit's Vulcan guns at the figure, destroying him instantly. "... He probably shouldn't have done that." With the power grid down and the the Big Zams destroyed, the battle ended. The holographic pods deactivated and dematerialized as Team Orange found themselves back in the room where they had started.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

*everything powered down after they completed their objective*

"Works for me." said Kalin, "Do we wait here or leave?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Not bad for a Trio of Rookies, especially with your Commander getting himself KO'd so early on." Santi said with a smile that didn't even try to hide that he was impressed with them.

Santiago had been worried when Sonny was taken out, especially for Simon, who he knew really needed to get on the team to win some prize money for his sister. However, when he saw that they had taken out the Power Grid, he decided to congratulate them in person, knowing they would most likely be able to take down the remaining Big Zams.

"If you are wondering where Sonny is, Kaho had him log off and go run laps in real life. I will be taking over his duties as Commander for the remaining tryouts."

"Sorry that you guys had a tough go at it. Sonny is actually a pretty good pilot, but he didn't study the mission outline we gave him. Apparently he had a 'hot date' last night, though it ended with him getting stuck with a $200 dinner tab and his date leaving with one of the waiters."

(Sonny Owned Count = 2)

Simon climbed out of the pod, finding Santi waiting for them and congratulating them. The adrenaline was still there, though the pit was there along with it. He both loved and hated the sensation he was feeling...love because he hadn't had that much fun in a long time...hated because that kind of fun is exactly what got Jenny in her situation in the first place. He hid the anger and covered it with a look of pride and a smile, "Damn! You guys were awesome!" he stated gleefully, that part genuine, "I see. Still, I'd enjoy working with you guys as part of the team." he said looking at both Kat and Rider, "I have to say with a good playbook, we'd be unstoppable. I guess that's why we have you huh Boss?" he said to Santi before catching himself, "IF you'll have us of course" he said with a sheepish chuckle, realizing he was ahead of himself.

Sword Freak

"It was easy enough. Classic scenario and all." said Kalin, "Got iffy at the end, glad it shut down after we completed the objective. I was low on particles."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen View Post
    "Not bad for a Trio of Rookies, especially with your Commander getting himself KO'd so early on." Santi said with a smile that didn't even try to hide that he was impressed with them.

Santiago had been worried when Sonny was taken out, especially for Simon, who he knew really needed to get on the team to win some prize money for his sister. However, when he saw that they had taken out the Power Grid, he decided to congratulate them in person, knowing they would most likely be able to take down the remaining Big Zams.

"If you are wondering where Sonny is, Kaho had him log off and go run laps in real life. I will be taking over his duties as Commander for the remaining tryouts."

"Sorry that you guys had a tough go at it. Sonny is actually a pretty good pilot, but he didn't study the mission outline we gave him. Apparently he had a 'hot date' last night, though it ended with him getting stuck with a $200 dinner tab and his date leaving with one of the waiters."

(Sonny Owned Count = 2)
    "I honestly didn't think much of it really. I just... did what my father taught me: analyze the situation, weigh your options, and enact a plan. Even if it was a little improvised," Stella said as giggled slightly with her hand behind her head.

"Still," she said she shifted her posture, looking to the right with both arms crossed at her waist "...it was nice to step into a cockpit again. Flying free through space, it was exhilarating. However, seeing the inside of that fortress made realize the horrors of war. I often wonder if my dad and my past relatives saw something similar. It made me gain an appreciation of what kind of Hell they went through. And I'll admit, it's got me a bit curious about this franchise. So, I look forward to fighting alongside you, sir."

Stella then extended her out towards Santi as a gesture of goodwill.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Santiago put his arm around Simon and put him in a headlock, and started giving him a nuggie playfully.

"Don't get cocky kid," Santiago said as he pushed him away with a friendly shove. He then shook both Stella's and Kalin's hands.

"I can't make any promises about you being on the team already, not when we barely had the first wave of tryouts, but I will say that you should keep your eyes on your inboxes. We will decide who is making the team by tomorrow morning. You guys can log out now. And once again, great job, you all flew like true Newtypes out there."

Simon wanted to say something, but stayed silent, knowing that he would have discouraged her from joining the franchise. It was her choice to get involved in Gundam. His ship had come and gone, and all it did for him is cause nothing but grief...grief he brought upon himself and the people around him...

Sword Freak