Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator

Re: In 2017 alone, there were 3.5 P.Bandai exclusive MG for every standard release.

People always complain about variants being released as PBandai. I know a bunch of store owners, and they all say the same thing. PBandai is the best choice as sometimes the kits just don't sell. Last year, we got a bunch of the GM variants and frankly they're not all popular. No one wants to have stock just sitting on their shelves. Just because YOU like the kit doesn't mean that everyone does. At least with PBandai, stores can do an inventory beforehand to avoid this.

As for the price, stop buying them from American sellers. They charge the cost of shipping, plus money to actually make money. Pay attention to new kit releases and order from Taobao, Gentei kits, etc. You'll pay the cost of shipping plus like 10 bucks for the stores profit.

Or better yet, make a friend overseas. If i ever really want a kit, i have my friend pick it up for me.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Re: In 2017 alone, there were 3.5 P.Bandai exclusive MG for every standard release.

I didn't think that was the purpose of P-Bandai. Thought it was to make limited production kit variations to sell exclusively though P-Bandai?

So, how exactly does that help retailers? Don't they have to buy these "Exclusive" kits though P-Bandai anyway? How exactly does P-Bandai kits have any effect on retailers shelf stock?

I really dont understand why Bandai couldn't just release these variants as limited production runs. And just send them out just like any other kit.

I for one will probably never buy a P-Bandai kit. which is my choice of course. But that also mean I will lose out on kits like the Garma Zaku 2, Uma Lighting Gelgoog, and the X2 ver ka coming out soon.

Super Moderator

Yes they buy them but only enough as those preordered generally, maybe with a few extras. Only sites with huge warehouses buy in bulk, like Gundam Planet. Most other places only pick up a few.

And with that, i'm done with this topic. Its not worth discussing with someone who said they won't buy it. At this point its just discussion with no point.

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

I was just responding to something you said...

You shouldn't get so defensive. What was wrong with the topic?

Super Moderator

Not getting defensive. You've complained in many threads about this topic. Its pointless to talk to you about it, as you've shown in most of your posts that you think you're opinion is always the right one. I find that its pointless to bother with posts like this anymore, hence, i'm done with this topic.

... Well considering my view is simply my own opinion, You cant actually say its wrong or correct. Its just my view.

And so what if I criticize something? I don't do it with any malice. In fact I do it almost as a joke. The fact you got upset because of that shows you are being defensive.

I would also like to point out. I did not start this topic. In-fact I had only made one lighthearted comment on this thread before responding to you. And I only did that because it looked like you were attacking Gouf Ball, trying to wreck HIS thread. "even though admittedly I didn't really get why you were so upset about the topic of this thread in the first place."

Ohh well

BTW : I am done with this aswell. As I clearly have no clue what your so upset about.

I'm pretty sure he has no idea who that is.