Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Question What is the most Obscure mobile suit you know of.

Regardless of how familiar with the Gundam metaseries, even if you have gotten most of your information from the Gundam Wikia (in my case, even though I have not had an exhaustive look into it), what is the most obscure mobile suit, mobile armor, etc, that you are aware of. In my case, I have dug deep enough to the Gundam Wikia to know about the Gunboy Wilbur and Gaia Gear; And in terms of Gundam Media, I have only watched Gundam Build Fighters Try Island Wars, Gundam Thunderbolt: December Sky, G-Savior (the movie produced in Canada), and about the first 15 minutes or so of Char's Counterattack.

Re: What is the most Obscure mobile suit you know of.

There's alot of prototypes out there that are obscure. I personaly love the Kangaroo Gundam from Neo Australia in the manga about young Master Asia.

Rather than obscure MS from obscure series, I find it interesting when suits from mainstream series fall into obscurity.

Like for example, Luin Lee/Captain Mask was the Char clone of Reconguista as well as the main threat to Bellri for the majority of the story. You'd think that would make his suits pretty memorable even if you didn't like the series. And while everyone I talk to can remember his Mack Knife (probably due to its appearance in video games and such), I've yet to see someone that can offhand name his final mobile suit, in which he came the closest to killing his rival Bellri.

Ask Riah if you want correct spelling of G-Reco stuff.

It's Kalikuba or something like that. I hate the annoying spellings of some of theses names.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteWolfofSolomon View Post
    Ask Riah if you want correct spelling of G-Reco stuff.

It's Kalikuba or something like that. I hate the annoying spellings of some of theses names.
    In order to get this thread back on topic, I just want to admit to being curious about your answer to my question.

Im just concerned that the thread will derail into an argument about the grammatical nature of G-Reco.

I was referring to many suits that have hard to remember names in general. I referenced Riah, and G reco in response to Ronove post.

And it's not thread drift to point out how often times suits become obscure because people can't remember their names. I mean how many people know what a Tragos is?
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

I was referring to many suits that have hard to remember names in general. I referenced Riah, and G reco in response to Ronove post.

And it's not thread drift to point out how often times suits become obscure because people can't remember their names. I mean how many people know what a Tragos is?
    My apology for my misinterpretation, nice to know that the subject was on track the whole time.

The Shanel

Shoot most anything from ZZ is pretty obscure

graham walkers modified MR bushido flag unit. Im still not sure what it was called exactly

Quote Originally Posted by getinthegundam View Post
    graham walkers modified MR bushido flag unit. Im still not sure what it was called exactly
    The Masurao? His pre-Susanowo MS.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Well I for one know exactly what the Tragos is...(thank you Goolge) I mean who doesn't right?? Yes I remember that MS fondly why it is almost like I was just looking at it moments ago.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

I like the bulky look of the Tragos. I think the olfang is a pretty obscure design. I'm sitting trying to figure out how it doesn't just fall over when firing it's cannons or when it's stopping. Oh and don't forget B Gundam.

Given the general dislike for Seed/Seed Destiny in the US I'd say the Windam, GOOhN, pretty much any of the Mass production mobile suits in that series. Not many people seem to remember their names.

Which stinks as while the story was...imo not up to snuff, the Music and Mobile suits were pretty cool

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak