Re: [RP] Gundam Build Divers Official Discussion Thread

Yeah that all sounds fine here.

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post
    The team make up is...

Deck: Santi, Kaho, Trenton, Sonny
    Red Hand: Kat, Gearhead, Sven, Ronnie
    Black Hand: Nova, Grayson, CJ, R1D3R
    Thanks for posting that, forgot to put it in since its been a few weeks since I posted that in the RP.

Will send the enemies out to each group then myself. Will kick things off again either tonight or tomorrow morning.

BTW, just as I reminder, I am leaving to Europe next month, from the 15th of August to September 13th, and my internet access will be very limited, so I am putting the RP in hiatus, unless you guys want me to put a temporary DM in charge. Hopefully we get a chapter or two squeezed out before that.

A month is kind of a while. So I would be for a temporary GM. I'd be happy to try it, especially if you give me notes on what you want to go on. Though I suppose I might not be the right person for it since I'm still new to this group RP-wise and all.

Though hopefully we can at least get the practice taken care of before then.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Sorry for the late start folks, my streak of bad luck continues as I managed to smash my right middle finger closing a briefcase, right on the hinge. Made typing a pain in the butt this morning.

Anyways, mission officially started. First enemies that the Red Hand team will face will be a canyon "corridor" filled with anti-air cannons and Zssas providing support fire http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/AMX-102_Zssa

The Black Hand will run into a couple squads of Z'Goks, Kapools, and Zogoks, who will attack from hidden tunnels below and above the caves, as well as from behind large stalagmites.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen View Post
    Sorry for the late start folks, my streak of bad luck continues as I managed to smash my right middle finger closing a briefcase, right on the hinge. Made typing a pain in the butt this morning.

Anyways, mission officially started. First enemies that the Red Hand team will face will be a canyon "corridor" filled with anti-air cannons and Zssas providing support fire http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/AMX-102_Zssa

The Black Hand will run into a couple squads of Z'Goks, Kapools, and Zogoks, who will attack from hidden tunnels below and above the caves, as well as from behind large stalagmites.
    Hey Ginga, would you like me to take the lead in the Red Hand's fight? After watching a bit of Star Wars the other night, I actually have an idea on how to effectively implement the enemies presented to us.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Hey Ginga, would you like me to take the lead in the Red Hand's fight? After watching a bit of Star Wars the other night, I actually have an idea on how to effectively implement the enemies presented to us.
    Sure, no problem. Been taking things a bit slow to give everyone a chance to come back to the RP, looks like mostly everyone is back.

If my post feels a little familiar/recognizable, that's because that was it was intentional.
    Last edited by Zeta; July 30, 2018 at 4:01 PM. Reason: Better sentence flow
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around, work has so damn busy, it's ridiculous. Barely get any free time lately, especially with preparing for my upcoming trip to Europe. I am afraid we are probably going to have to put the RP on hiatus until I return in September. Very sorry about this, will try to get the ball rolling again as soon as I get back.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around, work has so damn busy, it's ridiculous. Barely get any free time lately, especially with preparing for my upcoming trip to Europe. I am afraid we are probably going to have to put the RP on hiatus until I return in September. Very sorry about this, will try to get the ball rolling again as soon as I get back.
    Aww, that's disappointing. But, as the old saying goes, c'est la vie.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

No problem dude. take all the time you need. i've been busy myself so I know the feeling. Take Care Dude and hope to play again soon lol

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Thanks for the understanding guys, I promise I won't let this be another lost RP. Will be sure to get back on it as soon as I am back and settled in.

Thanks for the understanding guys, I promise I won't let this be another lost RP. Will be sure to get back on it as soon as I am back and settled in.
    In the meantime, this will give me (and potentially all of us) the opportunity to plot out how our PC's will develop. For Stella, it will all be about how to get over her "cockpit-phobia" and how to overcome her insecurities regarding her family's legacy. For Nathan, it will be about how he can further his build skills and improve his control skills.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

For Simon, its for him to basically overcome his guilt and have the fire long gong be reignited. So how is everybody? Sorry i went dark, I've moved into a new apartment and the last few weeks have been hectic lol.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I have allot of my plotting ready, Carmine will be honing his style and the Burning to fit it better since as it sits it doesn't fit all of his needs right now, I have quiet a few different upgrade plans in the works that'll unfold over the plot of things they', Diane will be finding a reason for her self to play GBN that's more than just doing it for her family team in the next years competition, or just working up the courage and stopping, also have things with Lady Stardust planned but gonna keep those mum for now beyond probably upgrading to modified Gundam Abulhool that's gonna have a bit of Macross influence. Have some stuff planned for Michael including a new Gunpla that'll be his new main when he gets a sort of revitalized interest in playing more. Aside from that just general development stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    So how is everybody? Sorry i went dark, I've moved into a new apartment and the last few weeks have been hectic lol.
    Been a bit busy my self lately but aside from that I've been good.

As a side note, in the rival bio thread I finally took the time to MS paint splice together a line art that doesn't have all the features but is a good general idea of what the Bertigo sternensang looks like, edited it into diane's Bio.

Hey Ginga, you back from Europe?
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church