Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2934353637383940 LastLast

Re: [RP] Gundam Build Divers Official Discussion Thread

Apologies for my absence, I have been increasingly busy at work, which has left me quite tired as a result whenever I get back home. Also I got a wisdom tooth that has chosen to be an utter b''' and hurt like hell, which managed to kill my sleep schedule for the last two days. I'll try to get a post out as soon as possible so I wont end up stalling everyone more than I already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Mother_Vanguard

Another suggestion for ship.

Because peak aesthetics.
    How many suits can it hold? I have not been able to find anything on that.

Fellas...I think I found us a ship!!!

I don't know about you but she looks a beaut! whatya think?

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I cast my vote for the Peacemillion.

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Peacemillion

Let's have a proper vote for our chosen ship. Everyone PM me your top 5 choices, marked in order, and I will tally up the votes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    How many suits can it hold? I have not been able to find anything on that.
    It can hold at least 5 MS I think (X1, X3, three Flints). I think that's the most MS it had at one go. Like I said, MS capacity doesn't matter since we don't all have to have our Gunpla out at once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    Apologies for my absence, I have been increasingly busy at work, which has left me quite tired as a result whenever I get back home. Also I got a wisdom tooth that has chosen to be an utter b''' and hurt like hell, which managed to kill my sleep schedule for the last two days. I'll try to get a post out as soon as possible so I wont end up stalling everyone more than I already have.
    Don't worry about it buddy, RL shit happens. Sorry about the Wisdom Teeth, I had all 4 of mine removed cuz they kept hurting me. It was the worst pain in my life by far, and I have broken several bones. Hopefully you don't have to get them removed.

Why not make a strawpoll or something. Be allot easier than everyone PM'ing a list.
    U WOT

Why not make a strawpoll or something. Be allot easier than everyone PM'ing a list.
    A top 5 list is more accurate and tiebreaking than a strawpoll. Let's just say for an example that the Argama and White Base get tied with 3 votes each as the #1 picks. However, 2 other people voted for the Argama as their #2 pick, as opposed to White Base which only got one #2 pick. Argama would win off of that as a tiebreaker.

Top 5 system is just an better way to vote. It's how they do pro sports MVP voting and such.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, if it's too much for a hassle for everyone, I could just put up a Straw Poll. That being said, pretty sure everyone is gonna vote each on a single different ship, meaning we gonna end up with a 1 to 1 to 1, etc tie.

Can we just say screw it and use a giant Windmill Gundam in it's MA mode as our base? Luck comes and goes as easy as the wind.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen View Post
    A top 5 list is more accurate and tiebreaking than a strawpoll. Let's just say for an example that the Argama and White Base get tied with 3 votes each as the #1 picks. However, 2 other people voted for the Argama as their #2 pick, as opposed to White Base which only got one #2 pick. Argama would win off of that as a tiebreaker.

Top 5 system is just an better way to vote. It's how they do pro sports MVP voting and such.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, if it's too much for a hassle for everyone, I could just put up a Straw Poll. That being said, pretty sure everyone is gonna vote each on a single different ship, meaning we gonna end up with a 1 to 1 to 1, etc tie.
    I guess I can see that. Personally I'm probably not gonna PM any I'm fine with whatever's chosen, was just offering suggestions that probably would be overlooked by most. Besides isn't this mostly gonna be focused on a tourney thing, doubt bases come into as much play there.
    U WOT

I guess I can see that. Personally I'm probably not gonna PM any I'm fine with whatever's chosen, was just offering suggestions that probably would be overlooked by most. Besides isn't this mostly gonna be focused on a tourney thing, doubt bases come into as much play there.
    To be honest, I ain't voting either unless there is a tie even after using the Top 5 method. I don't personally mind either whatever ship we get. I do have a couple of ideas on how to use a ship in the RP, but they will just be side stuff that won't affect the main plotline.

That being said, anyone who wants to vote, please do so whenever you want. No deadline, since we aren't even past the prologue yet.

I actually don't care what the ship is at this point.

I just realized that the Legend Sinaju thing just doesn't work in 1/144 since it uses 1/144 parts in a 1/100 build so I wanna trash that as the upgrade and
    replace it with another one. I guess I could just send it to Ginga, but I have no reason not to make it public. Actually I like this better anyway since it has an expanded role and feels more consistent since both that and the last one are mono eye units.. And I actually like the Jagd Doga a lot while not really caring for the Legend Gundam.

Gunpla: LLS-1312 Jagd Rozen

Role: Co-Captain / Recon / Jamming

The Jagd Rozen is a Rozen Zulu, Zedas, and Jagd Doga kitbash and Kaho’s successor to the G Venus. The G Venus’s recon capabilities were carried over. Proper recharge ports were installed in the Jagd Dog’s shoulders. The Rozen Zulu’s claws were replaced with the more practical Zedas hands, but have comparable power funneled into them, thus upgrading the beam vulcans. The Jagd Rozen has Kaho fully committing to Psycommu abilities for offensive, defensive, and recon purposes. It maintains the "Laser Light Show" designation, while also containing the numerical version of a classic punk rock slogan.

Armaments:
    Vulcansx2
    Incoms (Mega Particle Cannon/Beam Saber) x2
    Beam Saber x1
    Heat Knife x1
    Mega Beam Particle Cannon x3 (mounted on shield)
    Funnels x6
    Missile x6

"Infinite Palm": Kaho launches an Incom hand forward while activating the beam saber function, thus lengthening the range of a beam saber attack. Kaho likes to do this as it reminds her of the classic "rocket punch" moves in super robot anime. She treats this like a special attack, even shouting the name. However, it is actually rather mundane, no stronger than a regular beam saber strike.

Special Features:

Recon System: the Incoms, funnels, and Psycho Jammers are all equipped with cameras. Just like with the G-Venus, it can broadcast this footage to all allies.

Psycho Jammer x6

I-field generator (mounted on shield)

Psycho-frame cockpit

Propellant Tank x2
    Last edited by Riah; April 15, 2018 at 8:06 AM.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon: badwrongfun@glitch.social
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Yey I did it. Good me......

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    Yey I did it. Good me......
    Hooray! Any qualms with Trenton taking out the last two?

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    Hooray! Any qualms with Trenton taking out the last two?
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen View Post

- - - Updated - - -

THere's an option on Straw Poll when making a poll to let people vote on multiple things.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon: badwrongfun@glitch.social
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun