Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast

Re: [RP] Gundam Build Divers Official Discussion Thread

Could be that there's some sort of separate player housing system like in most MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    His profile says he's online, so maybe just drop a message.

- - - Updated - - -

So I had an idea I wanted to float by you Ginga. So Nathan primarily builds and tests Gunpla, like any good mechanic should, right? So I was thinking of having Nathan set up his own little private test facility. It would be on a remote and isolated part of the Moon, so as to have adequate testing space and so that other players can't spy on what he's doing. I even came up with a stupid name for this site: Test Site PF-1.
    Sounds good to me.

Gonna move on since White Wolf hasn't checked in. Will finish the chapter tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Could be that there's some sort of separate player housing system like in most MMOs.
    And considering that the Battle Nexus is basically one big VRMMORPG, this makes sense. As I said before, the name is kind of stupid in the fact that it's reference/joke/pun. It's called PF-1 because the initials stand for Pink Floyd. Get it? Cause the site is on the Dark Side of the Moon!
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    And considering that the Battle Nexus is basically one big VRMMORPG, this makes sense. As I said before, the name is kind of stupid in the fact that it's reference/joke/pun. It's called PF-1 because the initials stand for Pink Floyd. Get it? Cause the site is on the Dark Side of the Moon!
    Oh damn I missed that. That's pretty good I like that.

like wise...though Pudding would have been funnier XD still nice choice. Im starting to like this lore and world, still waiting to see if there are home version of GBN or if it only works in Model shops or arcades lol. what I would really think would be cool is if you can make your own at home with some scrapped pieces and such lol.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Chapter two is up. It's the next morning, you guys can react to getting the invite to join the team. We will be having our first team practice this chapter, which will be the "meat" of the chapter.

And posted. @Ginga if the description of the store is wrong please correct me XD

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

It's honestly how I'd react.

I got an email the other day about a weekend Beta event for a remastered (learned this when I started it up) version of Defiance. It was nice getting the email, but it's not like I rushed to turn my xbox one on and download it. Still, it's fun to be apart of it.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    And posted. @Ginga if the description of the store is wrong please correct me XD
    The store description sounds good, though there is also an area with tables and basic modeling supplies for people who want to work on their models, as well as a few Display cases with Santi's custom and straight build Gunpla. Also the counter is pretty small, with just room for two people at two cash registers, though it rarely gets busy enough to warrant two people manning them. There are also Gunpla Ad posters and Gundam-themed art on the walls.

By the way, I think 7 am would be a bit too early for a model shop to open, all the model/gaming stores I have ever been to would open at like 9 am.

Oh, and lastly, there is only 4 employees: Santi, Simon, Sonny, and a 4th NPC who I have yet to make a bio for. She is a former member of Fortune's Wild, though she left with Shoji when the team split up. She left cuz she is secretly in love with Shoji, and wanted to stay with him and keep him out of trouble. Santi understood that, so he reluctantly gave her his blessing to leave the team, and is cool with her still working at the store.

Copy. I'll edit my post to have the 9 element but do you want me to add these to my post or will you add those in with your post?

Sword Freak

Figure it's fine to just start with some flavor for the characters' meat space lives.

Might actually just make Kaho quit her job soon enough since I realize the timezone stuff would be a pain in the ass.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I did this before with Kaho's upgrade, but before we actually use the Gems, I wanna change Himari's machine since on second though I figure the guntank just wouldn't really be effective or fun to use. So this is what I wanna change her gunpla too.

Team Role :
    Tank
    Gunpla: MSA-003Y Nemo Deluxe

Himari created her custom gunpla, the Nemo Deluxe, by bulking up an HG Nemo with MG Nemo parts and putting it all on a heavily reinforced frame. The MG's scaled up thrusters allow the Nemo Deluxe to have speed despite it's bulk. Meanwhile, focus on machine guns lets Himari spray and harass targets to draw their attention with a long reaching melee weapon to help her play defensively against multiple attackers at once. The Nemo Deluxe is not meant to be some juggernaut, but rather a big dumb distraction.

Armaments:
    x2 Vulcan
    Twin Beam Spear
    Beam Gatling Gun
    Machine Gun w/ Grenade Launcher

Special Features:
    Reinforcement- In order to hold the weight of the MG parts, the insides of the Nemo Deluxe are heavily reinforced beyond that of a normal build. This has two effects, first is very durable and capable of taking a lot of punishment. Second, is increases physical strength. The “bones” and “muscles” are beyond that of other kits.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Originally wasn't gonna have skip school but it seems like a weekday, so did it anyways. Not that it really matters in the grand scheme.

Also what is that nemo's shoulder canon from? Looks guntankish but different.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Copy. I'll edit my post to have the 9 element but do you want me to add these to my post or will you add those in with your post?
    I will add it.

Cool. Liking how we're showing our lives in meat space...shows some more depth to the characters

Sword Freak

If any of you are curious, this is what a Savannah cat looks like:

The cat's name is a two-fold reference to two people: Jack Northrop, the founder of the Northrop Corporation; and Jacqueline Cochran, one of the greatest female aviators of all time.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church