Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Re: Gundam Build Divers

Quote Originally Posted by windkami View Post
    To be fair here the 00 Raiser is basically the same way.

I also never really liked the 00 Raiser for the same reason, I never really like the 00 much to begin with. I always had a strong preference for the Exia over the 00. I just find the design of it much nicer to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    I also never really liked the 00 Raiser for the same reason, I never really like the 00 much to begin with. I always had a strong preference for the Exia over the 00. I just find the design of it much nicer to look at.
    Ah well then we shall have to agree to disagree, while I love the Exia I prefer the 00, in particular the 00 Raiser, so the 00 Sky is pretty sweet, plus I like the Destiny Gundam as well.
    Me and a buddy have are own Anime podcast starting up so hit us up, and let us know where you are from!

https://youtu.be/5agAXvUeI1E

Only Maoh can pull off Gundam X and Double X variants.

Ah well then we shall have to agree to disagree, while I love the Exia I prefer the 00, in particular the 00 Raiser, so the 00 Sky is pretty sweet, plus I like the Destiny Gundam as well.
    I like how the 00 Sky is a hybrid of the 00 and the Destiny Gundam but I still can't get over how the proportions are all messed up. Something that isn't seen as often with Gundams as it is with regular old mass production mobile suits.

I like the new Jesta allot mostly because slapping High Mega canons and Satellite canons on it is nice, colors and the head also vaguely remind me of the ZZ Mass production type I just hope it keeps the cool rifle the GMIII has, the Impulses are okay too I just wish they were more impulse and less AGE looking, not anything against how they look perse but I like the impulse enough that I've been waiting for a decent variant of it to come out of one of these build series for awhile. Don't really have any strong feelings for the sky myself.

It's actually a jegan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    It's actually a jegan lol.
    Really? Lol they really tried their best to make it look more Jesta than anything. Probably the extra armor that does makes me think that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Really? Lol they really tried their best to make it look more Jesta than anything. Probably the extra armor that does makes me think that though.

It's a Jegan. The chest plate and the arm joints are pretty good give away.

^ It's also in the kit's name - "Jegan Blastmaster".

Interesting that several shots in the OP still have Yukki using his BeamMaster, I guess he won't be getting his upgrade straight away like Riku is...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronové View Post
    ^ It's also in the kit's name - "Jegan Blastmaster".
    I admit I skimmed though the last page and missed the name lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    Yeah looking at it more closesly they are, also the bits of the shoulders not covered in armor. Still easily my favorite out of the bunch. Also I like that it uses just two of the normal X's satellite canons since I've always liked the X's beam saber design, look like they'll be awkward to pull out mid fight though since they're backwards unless it can swivel forward for that.

I think the cannons have enough swivel forwards to allow them to grabbed underhanded.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post

Chest, arms head and legs.

To be fair here the 00 Raiser is basically the same way.

I think it has something to do with parts protruding outward from the GN-Drives. Plus, is it just me that thinks that some thing is off in the animation of 00 Sky's face? The legs also seem too thick for me.

Quote Originally Posted by extend View Post
    I think it has something to do with parts protruding outward from the GN-Drives. Plus, is it just me that thinks that some thing is off in the animation of 00 Sky's face? The legs also seem too thick for me.
    Perhaps he wanted more armor on the legs? Could just be some bad animation or a couple corrupted frames on the face I would have to go back and watch again. I guess the shoulder thing is kind of like the backpacks from Thunderbolt, some people dislike them, others love them. Got to remember that a lot of the suits are designed to operate in space so "balance" is not really an issue, plus unlike a person any sort of Mobile Suit would be able to handle way more than it's appropriate weight so from a technical standpoint it would probably not matter much.
    Me and a buddy have are own Anime podcast starting up so hit us up, and let us know where you are from!

https://youtu.be/5agAXvUeI1E

Perhaps he wanted more armor on the legs? Could just be some bad animation or a couple corrupted frames on the face I would have to go back and watch again. I guess the shoulder thing is kind of like the backpacks from Thunderbolt, some people dislike them, others love them. Got to remember that a lot of the suits are designed to operate in space so "balance" is not really an issue, plus unlike a person any sort of Mobile Suit would be able to handle way more than it's appropriate weight so from a technical standpoint it would probably not matter much.
    For me, it's not about the balance or technical stuff. It's just about aesthetics. I find 00 Raiser better than something that stretches outside.