Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: Gundam Build Divers

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    I gotta say, I absolutely loved todays episode. Ayame is finally part of Riku's force but I'm concerned she may be connected to the villain still. That being said Ayame's SD Gundam is absolutely awesome, the design of it and everything is spectacular. Also the Galbady Rebake, it's practically the jack of all trades, while obviously not a Gundam frame from IBO, it's clearly heavily inspired by IBO which I can appreciate (Even having the scissor weapons that Gusion Rebake Full City had). Also glad to see that the 00 Diver finally got an upgrade. The 00 Diver Ace is a force to be reckoned with apparently. I'm quite excited to see the Gaia appear in the next episode though. I have always loved the design of the Gaia so I was pretty stoked to see it in the preview. Next episode is gonna be pretty interesting.
    YA that Galbady is rather cool, I think I might look into getting one when he comes out. And the OO is getting to be the big product...I mean fighter in the show. Bear bear bear...also bear bear bear! So in closing Bear bear bear.
    My God they are really pushing those bear guys arn't they.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    YA that Galbady is rather cool, I think I might look into getting one when he comes out. And the OO is getting to be the big product...I mean fighter in the show. Bear bear bear...also bear bear bear! So in closing Bear bear bear.
    My God they are really pushing those bear guys arn't they.
    I mean it appears that even Ayame loves those Bear Guys.

So after seeing that first of all awesome episode as usual it would appear that GBD is putting their best foot forward with storytelling and world building and showing the characters improving.

Second I'm liking how they show more and more of the world of GBN including Nests, ranking, and how everything is sat up and how its heavily customizable. Thirdly I'm loving the OO Diver Ace and the Gabaldy, easily two of my faves of this episode. Fourthly is it just me or is there a gag in his episode where Rommel has a different snack/Drink with him each shot he's in. Pay attention to his hands and the table next to him you'll see what I mean. Fifthly, I'm liking in Ayame's case we get to see a little bit more of her personality without divulging any important details. In other words I'm liking that while we get a little bit of her, she still remains mysterious so kudos to that, Finally, Bear bear bear, bear bear bear bear bear bear bear bear bear. And that's all about there is to it.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I do not know if I can BEAR it all.

This was my favourite episode yet. So glad that their Force is finally complete and the plot can move forward. Rommel was the true MVP in this episode, his reaction to his team slowly losing had me rolling on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    I'm quite excited to see the Gaia appear in the next episode though. I have always loved the design of the Gaia so I was pretty stoked to see it in the preview. Next episode is gonna be pretty interesting.
    Lol, I misread that as "Gaia Gear in the next episode" and freaked out for a second then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronové View Post
    This was my favourite episode yet. So glad that their Force is finally complete and the plot can move forward. Rommel was the true MVP in this episode, his reaction to his team slowly losing had me rolling on the floor.

Lol, I misread that as "Gaia Gear in the next episode" and freaked out for a second then.
    Rommel is a true weasel. Its funny how he entered member of his force as newbies.

I will admit I did find the Kapool as a penguin a little cute. Then when she tripped and the little head came out and cat scratched the other guys face all up. Kind of funny, gives new meaning the the term cat fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxslinger View Post
    Rommel is a true weasel. Its funny how he entered member of his force as newbies.
    I never understood why? Was it that these were the new blood and he wanted to see how his training would be in a new unit or something? or was he trying to give the new Force (Riku) a handicap?

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    I never understood why? Was it that these were the new blood and he wanted to see how his training would be in a new unit or something? or was he trying to give the new Force (Riku) a handicap?
    Rommel wanted his new recruits to win so he disguised their name so a less capable Force would challenge them. Unlucky for him that it was a team that our heroes who despite being technically being newbies themselves, are kinda overpowered with both Koichi and Ayame.

Technically Koichi and Ayame are veteran Gunpla fighters compared to our main Trio and their opponents so...yeah those two were in effect a trump card. By the sound of it Rommel was playing smart to blood his recruits with an easy victory. Doing so would have boosted their own confidence. Granted the next engagement they would be in would be to ensure that the Arrogance forged by the first victory would be tempered ala letting their nose a little bloodied, but a first victory is always the most satisfying as anyone can tell you. Sadly, he failed to account for the two veteran fighters in Rikus Force. Had he known how well these two were he probably would have assigned more seasoned veterans to even it out.

Sword Freak

Even if that episode felt kinda filler-y, it was worth it for best girl Ayame being so cute. <3

The Geara Ghirarga finally appears next week and I'm very hyped for it.

I'm wondering how VR food tastes like?

Maybe like sticking a 9volt battery on your tongue? After all you would just be licking the wiring.

Quote Originally Posted by extend View Post
    I'm wondering how VR food tastes like?
    They mentioned having sensations like touch, so I'd imagine that they can taste the food in GBN as well.

Though that begs the question of what is the point? Surely it doesn't actually satiate their actual bodies IRL and it's not like they have stamina levels to refill or anything since they already stated that they don't get tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronové View Post
    They mentioned having sensations like touch, so I'd imagine that they can taste the food in GBN as well.

Though that begs the question of what is the point? Surely it doesn't actually satiate their actual bodies IRL and it's not like they have stamina levels to refill or anything since they already stated that they don't get tired.
    Maybe it's like how the Full Dive System in SAO works, in that the devices stimulates your brain impulses into thinking that something tastes good. Eating may be virtual, but your mind makes it seem real.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church