Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627 LastLast

Re: Gundam Build Divers

Maybe he finally learned his lesson?
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    No one would ever suspect him. Since he's not using a Gouf.
    I had that thought as well. That's why I think it would be funny. No one would see it coming. Then again it would
    Also be funny if it was his son or grandson who's a child. It be especially if he pulls out the gouf r35 in the end for some climatic battle. Everyone we be like "wait a minute " the we get the big reveal of his true identity. Sadly it will probably never happen.

I can't be the only one who saw the GP Rasetsu and thought "CHAAAAANGE GETTAAAHH WAAAAAN!!!"

Anyways, the fight was okay I guess. I did like the Rasetsu's design quite a lot and lol at Ogre calling out on Riku's lightning quick progress through GBN.

I am confused as to where the plot will go from here since Rommel has already bought them a whole week of time before Sarah's execution. I was expecting some big raid to help Sarah escape but now they can sit back and let Koichi/Tsukasa solve the problem. Or have I missed something?

Rommel's comments about how there are people who can only walk or talk in GBN would've been interesting to see even if it has already been done in other MMO series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronové View Post
    I can't be the only one who saw the GP Rasetsu and thought "CHAAAAANGE GETTAAAHH WAAAAAN!!!"

Anyways, the fight was okay I guess. I did like the Rasetsu's design quite a lot and lol at Ogre calling out on Riku's lightning quick progress through GBN.

I am confused as to where the plot will go from here since Rommel has already bought them a whole week of time before Sarah's execution. I was expecting some big raid to help Sarah escape but now they can sit back and let Koichi/Tsukasa solve the problem. Or have I missed something?

Rommel's comments about how there are people who can only walk or talk in GBN would've been interesting to see even if it has already been done in other MMO series.
    Reminds me of Mazinkaiser Haou Moderoid by Good Smile Company

Nah it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the head, screams getter. Honestly I don't know if I really like this thing, the thrust binders just don't gel as well with the over all design as they do on the basic GP02.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Nah it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the head, screams getter. Honestly I don't know if I really like this thing, the thrust binders just don't gel as well with the over all design as they do on the basic GP02.
    It is not a real GP-02 due to the lack of Atomic Bazooka.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    It is not a real GP-02 due to the lack of Atomic Bazooka.
    Meh, the atomic bazooka is just a one-trick pony really. Sure, it is powerful, but only when it connects. Aside from that, the only other weapons the GP-02 has are its beam sabers.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Administrator

Not a clue what you're talking about.

So I think this whole plot line is getting way out of hand. Cause now they are going to try to give Sarah a physical body via Gunpla. I feel like this is getting into some sort super sketchy territory.

As for the fight, I think it was good. And I also loved Ogre calling Riku a cheater. We know that he's not, but to others it would look like he was. As for the design of his GP02. Not a fan of the shoulder binders. Looks like two huge cocoons.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Not a clue what you're talking about.
    Ogre's GP Rasetsu looks curiously like the Getter 1 from Getter Robo. Might be a coincidence but then again maybe not since the Grimoire Red Beret was a shout-out to Scopedog from VOTOMS.

So I think this whole plot line is getting way out of hand. Cause now they are going to try to give Sarah a physical body via Gunpla. I feel like this is getting into some sort super sketchy territory.
    *Ghost in the Shell​Gunpla jokes intensify*

Ogre's GP Rasetsu looks curiously like the Getter 1 from Getter Robo. Might be a coincidence but then again maybe not since the Grimoire Red Beret was a shout-out to Scopedog from VOTOMS.

*Ghost in the Shell​Gunpla jokes intensify*
    Right now all I'm imagining is Koichi and Tsukasa sitting in front of a computer with bra's on their heads with computer cables hooked in to a gunpla. All while the Weird Science song plays in the background

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rxslinger View Post
    Right now all I'm imagining is Koichi and Tsukasa sitting in front of a computer with bra's on their heads with computer cables hooked in to a gunpla. All while the Weird Science song plays in the background
    That would be effin hilarious. I loved that movie as a kid, and I would eat that up!
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Would Ogre be Chet?
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

That would be effin hilarious. I loved that movie as a kid, and I would eat that up!
    I did as well. I think it would be hilarious. Especially since most people wouldn't understand the reference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plamobot View Post
    Would Ogre be Chet?
    I think so. Lol.

Reverse Gunpla Girl lol.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Ugh, the pacing on the last couple of episodes is killing me. I just wanna see a massive battle featuring giant robots, is that so much to ask? I dunno, the series just doesn't seem to be holding my interest lately, probably since the 2nd half started. Gonna stick it through, but I'm hoping the last few episodes will pick up the pace and the action.
    It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. At least, that's what I keep telling myself with all my modeling supplies...

My Gunpla Blog - http://eastkygunpla.com/

My WIPs - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...8-Urban-s-WIPs

My Completed Kits - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...-Sniper-s-Hide