Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Re: Gundam Build Divers

You'd think that the game would just have a fast travel system built in honestly. Especially if the destination is a non-violent hub area.

But yeah seems they forgot for the sake of plot.

Never played a Elder Scrolls, Fallout, or Final Fantasy game have ya? lol
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteWolfofSolomon View Post
    Never played a Elder Scrolls, Fallout, or Final Fantasy game have ya? lol
    I was about to make an addendum to my post about maybe needing to discover it first. But even then Daggerfall just let you travel to most major cities off the bat IIRC (granted it's map is huge), so did oblivion and in the case of both skyrim and Morrowind let you use transit systems like the Siltriders and the Carriages to get around before discovering the places. (Well granted in Morrowinds case it was the only fast travel either way) So it's not completely unheard of to let some form of fast travel to major places ala daggerfall.

But yeah fair play I suppose. Guess they should of got a jeep.
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; May 3, 2018 at 8:50 PM.

Super Moderator

Nah they have fast travel. Its how they move between servers. This place is the main area of that server so they should have been able to transport near it.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Episode 4: You must learn to control the way you think. This is all virtual and you don't get hurt or tired.
    Episode 5: We're tired from walking in the desert.

Did they totally forget all their lessons just to move the story along?
    Lol. Hey they need filler episodes, but your right. It was kind like they were back at square 1 when they started freaking out like they were going to die.

At least the episode 5 addresses the need to equip the proper equipment for the environment that your in. I like the fact that dust and sand will cause the suits to become inoperable. I wonder if a water environment will slow the suit down if it's not waterproofed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    But yeah fair play I suppose. Guess they should of got a jeep.
    Why a Jeep? IF they save up their Diver Points they could get a tricked out Corelander or even a hovertruck XD

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

That was a good episode.

Koichi has become my favourite of the core cast and it's interesting that he seems to be connected to the villain.

Interesting that some people have the theory that Divers takes place in an alternate timeline where Nils Nielson was unable to synthesise the Plavsky Particle and so they moved onto VR to replace it.

That theory...actually makes sense...don't know why but it does. I have to say Koichi is an interesting character and I look forward to seeing his connection to the main shadow dude...and it sort of gives us insight into WHY the main baddie is doing what he's doing...I'm betting revenge but of course I could be wrong XD

AS for the home Console Version Hot Damn did I call it! and I am so happy. Though judging by how GBN is done I have to assume you'd have to have a beefy computer with some very beefy equipment inside the chasis to play GBN at home but it will be interesting on that detail as the story progresses lol judging by the sound of it, the home console version is WAY more expensive to fool around with than to just go to a hobby arcade. I'd imagine it be the same price as that gorrila of a control scheme that came out a while ago for Steel Battalion (I think that's it. You know what I'm talking about, the big huge ass controller that made you feel like you were in a mech cockpit lol)

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

While the theory makes sense I can't see them going that route at all. Seems like a lot of hassle after they've already established so much. I can buy into the idea that people wanted more from Gunpla (with less repairing obviously) so they decided to make a VR network game to give people that extra immersion and save them time as well.

I gotta say, this show does a good job of making me want the minor Gundams - first the Tequila Gundam a couple of weeks ago and now the Spiegel.

I needs releases of them... plz Bandai. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Ronové View Post
    I gotta say, this show does a good job of making me want the minor Gundams - first the Tequila Gundam a couple of weeks ago and now the Spiegel.

I needs releases of them... plz Bandai. T_T
    The Spiefel gundam has a kit, but I'm with you. We need tequila.

Oh. So that's what it's used for:

Quote Originally Posted by Rxslinger View Post
    The Spiefel gundam has a kit, but I'm with you. We need tequila.
    While that is true the Spiegel kit lacks the same articulation and details being a much older kit. Bandai could always update the kit and re-release it though.

There's an MG Spiegel!
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    While that is true the Spiegel kit lacks the same articulation and details being a much older kit. Bandai could always update the kit and re-release it though.
    In 1/144 scale yes, but the mg is a decent kit.