Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Re: Gundam Build Divers

Quote Originally Posted by Rxslinger View Post
    I noticed that as well and the gundam markers. I thought it was funny and odd.
    If he is advanced enough of a builder to use resin, why use Gubdam Markers and not paint? Or is it one of those "product placement" things?

I do admit it was great to see Texas Mack/Jack King's evil twin brother.

Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ronové View Post
    I'm certain that something is up with Nanami, seeing her strange reaction to the Kapool and the emphasis on when Yukki wondered about the builder.
    Honestly though, are they making reference to Sei Iori, Or maybe even Kamiki Sekai, Tatsuya Yuuki? I'm just curious on if they're referencing characters from prior Build series.

Too bad we didn't get an official name out of this new Tequila/Spike Gundam before that melting pot of friendship got double dipped by the Jiyan Alton.

Still waiting to see how anyone would customize an IBO high grade in this anime. BTW I only skimmed through all four episodes that have aired as of me typing this up. Maybe I should wait till I get into further discussion. In fact, I have not seen an entire episode in it's entirety. But from what little of what I have seen of Episode 4, I think this video sums it all up in a nutshell (feel free to call me out on my ignorance of the subject matter at hand).

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    If he is advanced enough of a builder to use resin, why use Gubdam Markers and not paint? Or is it one of those "product placement" things?
    Believe me I was wondering that as well.the funny thing is he had a spray can of resin primer and a jar of it as well. If ge had a jar you would think he would have a airbrush.

Believe me I was wondering that as well.the funny thing is he had a spray can of resin primer and a jar of it as well. If ge had a jar you would think he would have a airbrush.
    Maybe that is foreshadowing, could imply that in cannon, an old B-Club resin kit was used in the development of the Driver Ace Unit, if not a future custom Gunpla.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouf_Ball View Post
    Maybe that is foreshadowing, could imply that in cannon, an old B-Club resin kit was used in the development of the Driver Ace Unit, if not a future custom Gunpla.
    I seriously doubt consider the rarity and price of b-club lists. I also doubt they would put something into the show that they can't sale to the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by mythos-018 View Post
    Also, notice that different Gunpla have different cockpit interfaces. For example, the new Altron uses a cockpit interface similar to that used in G-Gundam, which is different from the more conventional interfaces used by both Rikku and Yuuki. Now I'm wondering what would happen if you give an NT-D cockpit to GN-powered suit, or some other combination that is similarly overpowered.
    Huh, that is interesting that the Altron would have the G Gundam cockpit while the Tequila Gundam that actually came from G would have the conventional pilot's cockpit.

I seriously doubt consider the rarity and price of b-club lists. I also doubt they would put something into the show that they can't sale to the audience.
    Maybe not intentionally, after all, there have been some mobile suits that have appeared in Gundam Build Fighters that have never got Plastic Models from Bandai IRL (based on what I could look up). However, I did notice there was a B-Club Kowloong (misspelled as Koolong on 1999/Hobby Search) Gundam conversion kit for the Master Grade Master Gundam. Coincidentally, a customized Kowloon Gundam made an appearance in Build Fighters.

But then gain, this does not prove weather or not the "Kowloon Gundam Master Chinan Custom" used the B-Club conversion kit, MSIA action figure, or the Kowloon parts have been made up from scratch.

With that in mind, if it unclear weather cameo appearances have used B-Club resin parts, than who in their right mind would expect one of, if not the main character of Build Divers to use such a thing. But then again, maybe Riku was curious what would happen he were to the High Mobility Zeong conversion kit on a Master Grade Perfect Gundam.

I just wanted to say that I am here for the Immortal Patrick.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Here you go Twitch....

latest.png

With his special power attack.
    Patrick-Star-Ice-Cream.gif

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Well just saw the latest episode and I have to say it was surprisingly enjoyable. It was like a mix of Gunpla Build with explaning WHY you need to build a good gunpla, while doing the G thing with well...you have to see what I mean to understand the gag. But yeah I am impressed with the overall world building they are doing. They aren't messing around when it comes to explaining why does what it does and why certain things don't work and it doesn't just loophole for the sake of story.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    I just wanted to say that I am here for the Immortal Patrick.
    We all are.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

Now, now is the time to finally give us a Tequila Gundam.

btw is it just me or is Patrick popping up in just about every episode? XD

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak