Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Re: Gundam Build Divers

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane79 View Post
    I am pretty sure that the ACE set will work like the O Raiser and would also explain why it comes separate from the 00 Diver.
    Well the kit Riku got was just the 00, he later customized it with parts from his other kits to make the 00 Diver. The 00 kit does not come with the Raiser and is either sold separately or as the 00 Raiser in it's own kit.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

(slowly poking with a long stick) Wow the lord of the sea cows lives!! .....I mean Manatees yup Manatees that's that's what I meant. Well will wonders never cease! How have you been?

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    (slowly poking with a long stick) Wow the lord of the sea cows lives!! .....I mean Manatees yup Manatees that's that's what I meant. Well will wonders never cease! How have you been?
    Glad to finally have a new Gundam series to watch and discuss.

indeed. Not to mention it will be interesting to see the elements mentioned in GBD. I recalled them saying some of the stuff made there are all Player made IE Lacroa, Sanc Kingdom. etc. unless I'm mistaken, so it will be interesting to check out the Force Bases and see how each are unique in their own right. Granted this is a minor thing when it comes to gundam but Subtle nuanced stuff like this adds to an expanding world and makes it much more enjoyable XD

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

You said it, man. I love worldbuilding just as much as the mecha fights. And I was most pleased to see the Sanc Kingdom.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

Personnally I'm not a big fan of GBD for the moment, but I love the fact that the universe is more realistic than GBF. Scanning a gunpla and play with it in a VR is way more credible than making move model kits with minovsky particle. I hope we will see great fights soon.

I'm curious. Where do you respawn when you get "killed" without your mobile suit?

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk

That is an EXCELLENT question. Where DO you go when you don't eject from your Suit? and what is the difference between ejecting and going up with your suit?

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I'm curious what would happen if someone put a none Bandai model in that scanner...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    That is an EXCELLENT question. Where DO you go when you don't eject from your Suit? and what is the difference between ejecting and going up with your suit?
    Yeah. These questions might get addressed in the future. It's just fun to think about what rules govern around GBN.
    We saw some guys blew up with their virtual mobile suits.

After the Trans-Am, we saw them all back at a certain base where the 00D were being repaired. It kinda feels like if a your virtual MS gets destroyed, it respawns back, deactivates, and has a cool down timer in the form of "repairing."

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    While I'm assuming there's no difference between the two normally, I do wonder if a plot twist is that those who use the forbidden fruit of the Break Decal and "die" in the virtual world end up either dead or in a coma in the real world.

Kinda like the "Level Upper" in the Railgun manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronové View Post
    While I'm assuming there's no difference between the two normally, I do wonder if a plot twist is that those who use the forbidden fruit of the Break Decal and "die" in the virtual world end up either dead or in a coma in the real world.

Kinda like the "Level Upper" in the Railgun manga.
    I'm skeptical. That would be too dark for the Build series.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If I'm a betting man I would imagine that if you "Die" in game you would be booted from the GBN and wouldn't be able to return till, like your gunpla in game has been "Repaired" what do you think?

Sword Freak

I imagine you'd just respawn at the hub and your Gunpla would just be teleported by to the Mobile Suit bay for repairs.

So I didn't pick up on how Magee uses "Onee-san" because I was only paying attention to the subs, but episode two had Magee be overjoyed at being called "Pretty lady" o I looked into that further.

I'm worried they're conflating gay/femme men with trans women.

Ya know what, fuck it

Death of the author

MAGEE IS BEST GIRL!!!

Anyway, that the game has a hodgepodge of all the setting locations like Sanc Kingdom is rad.

The Sarah thing is still boring to me.

The cosplay section was cute.

I like the idea of on foot missions.

Hellfire Ogre is rad. I do like that we're seeing more of one of the competitors in the preview.

I also like that the protag is gonna have to WORK to unlock the full power of his gunpla.

Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun