Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Re: Gundam Build Divers

Two mystery Build Diver kits have been teased at the recent Shizuoka Hobby Show. Let the guessing games begin.

top-secret-gundam-build-divers-kits%u00252B%u002525281%u00252529.jpg

top-secret-gundam-build-divers-kits%u00252B%u002525282%u00252529.jpg

My Money says that one of them is the Hooded Claw's Mech. Any takers?

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I modified one of the images in hopes of making things more visible, hope you enjoy.

top-secret-gundam-build-divers-reveal (1).jpg

Update: I modified the other image for greater visibility.

top-secret-gundam-build-divers-kits Reveal (2).jpg
    Last edited by Gouf_Ball; May 11, 2018 at 1:29 PM.

Crotch lights!
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gouf_Ball View Post
    I modified one of the images in hopes of making things more visible, hope you enjoy.

top-secret-gundam-build-divers-reveal (1).jpg

Update: I modified the other image for greater visibility.

top-secret-gundam-build-divers-kits Reveal (2).jpg
    Honestly, I think you made those images worse.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

A question popped in my head, and I bet it's been in everyone's the last few episodes. If the nina girl is apparently part of the team (given how she is in the opening credits apparently part of the Force), how does she A get on the Force and B how does this affect her relationship Working or otherwise with the Hooded Claw?

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Honestly, I think you made those images worse.
    My apologies for ruining the imagery. Admittedly, I was trying my best to clear things up to the best of my ability. In the end, Whilst the sellouts are a little more defined, some detail ended up being sacrificed in the process.

Since you can't beat the original, especially in this case, maybe we should use the unedited images as a jump starting point for speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    A question popped in my head, and I bet it's been in everyone's the last few episodes. If the nina girl is apparently part of the team (given how she is in the opening credits apparently part of the Force), how does she A get on the Force and B how does this affect her relationship Working or otherwise with the Hooded Claw?
    She isn't part of Rikku's Force... yet. At least, that's what the opening seems to be implying. How or why she joins Rikku's Force remains to be seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gouf_Ball View Post
    My apologies for ruining the imagery. Admittedly, I was trying my best to clear things up to the best of my ability. In the end, Whilst the sellouts are a little more defined, some detail ended up being sacrificed in the process.

Since you can't beat the original, especially in this case, maybe we should use the unedited images as a jump starting point for speculation.
    I wouldn't worry too much, all will be revealed in the coming weeks. You just have learn patience young Padawan.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Besides Zeta, we only got till August of this year before we see official, detailed images. As for now, we can just speculate, just as long as we don't get upset when our predictions turn out to be inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxslinger View Post
    In 1/144 scale yes, but the mg is a decent kit.
    I was only referring to the 1/144 scale kit, given that it's the scale of the model in the show.

on another note I'm really enjoying the bickering/squabbling between Tigerwolf and Shahryar. gives an interesting relationship to the duo. not to mention who doesn't love whitty banter...when done right of course

- - - Updated - - -

I also noticed something else t hat is interesting. The Mobile suits in the GBN are not to scale. if they were we'd only be seeing a foot of the OO Diver. So I would imagine they are about 10 meters tall?, 11 meters? maybe even smaller than that? what do you guys think?

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    I also noticed something else t hat is interesting. The Mobile suits in the GBN are not to scale. if they were we'd only be seeing a foot of the OO Diver. So I would imagine they are about 10 meters tall?, 11 meters? maybe even smaller than that? what do you guys think?
    It's not something I would have noticed until you pointed it out. I dunno if that was intentional or just a slip up on the animators' part.

hmmm goes to episode 2 to see if there was some comparisons...heck goes back through all the episodes to see if there was some consistency throughout the anime this part could take a while folks so expect part two of this in a sec lol

- - - Updated - - -

pt 2 Ok I didn't go through all the episodes just the ones that showed the characters in the hangar (primarily episode 1 and the latest one. and from what I could gather the gundams and mobile suits in GBN are smaller than their 1:1 scale brethren to be exact they about 1/1.8 scale (keep in mind this is based off of a baseline of 18 meters or 1800cm. Keep also in mind that most Mobile Suits range between 20 meters [2000cm] and 15 meters [1500cm] so adjust my math accordingly. Keep finally in mind that im not too good with math so I may be entirely wrong and someone smarter than me can figure this out XD)

Sword Freak

I'm back on the topic of the two Mystery Models teased at the latest Shizuoka Hobby Show.

Looking at the official Bandai Hobby website, specifically on the page pertaining to the hobby show, they included the teaser images, along with information behind them.

Gundam Type A is the one with the Red Light in the background, and an asymmetrical design. It will retail for 1,944 yen (tax included).

typeA.jpg

Gundam Type B is the one with the Blue Light in the background, and a symmetrical design. It will retail for 1,620 yen (tax included).

typeB.jpg

More over, I took a screenshot of the Intro to Build Divers.

Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 4.05.06 PM.jpg

Should we just leave it here, or should we do much further speculation? Do I need to even bother clearing up the preview images?

I gotta say, I absolutely loved todays episode. Ayame is finally part of Riku's force but I'm concerned she may be connected to the villain still. That being said Ayame's SD Gundam is absolutely awesome, the design of it and everything is spectacular. Also the Galbady Rebake, it's practically the jack of all trades, while obviously not a Gundam frame from IBO, it's clearly heavily inspired by IBO which I can appreciate (Even having the scissor weapons that Gusion Rebake Full City had). Also glad to see that the 00 Diver finally got an upgrade. The 00 Diver Ace is a force to be reckoned with apparently. I'm quite excited to see the Gaia appear in the next episode though. I have always loved the design of the Gaia so I was pretty stoked to see it in the preview. Next episode is gonna be pretty interesting.