Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Re: Gundam Build Divers

So I finally watch the first ep to Gundam Build Divers. Have to say its looking interested at-least allot better than the old Build Fighters series.

BUT, As I was watching I noticed something...
    REALLY.jpg

Now, ether Bandai is just THAT sadistic. Or they are hinting at something. Than again it could have been completely accidental.
    But what are the chances they have NOT ONLY the Gerbera Tetra in the back ground but also the Gelgoog Jager AND Gelgoog Marine!

COME ON!!!

MGs of them plz

Super Moderator

I had to pause it when the champ cut the Testament Gundam in half during the beginning showcase... I may be reading into it, but i kind of felt like it was a easter egg towards Dragon M lol

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Lol that would be super cheeky of them

Quote Originally Posted by LeDelmo View Post
    Now, ether Bandai is just THAT sadistic. Or they are hinting at something. Than again it could have been completely accidental.
    But what are the chances they have NOT ONLY the Gerbera Tetra in the back ground but also the Gelgoog Jager AND Gelgoog Marine!
    I wouldn't get your hopes up. This wouldn't be the first time the Build series has had model kit boxes on screen that don't exist in real life.

Um...All three of those Model Kits actually exist...just that the Gelgoogs Jeager and Marine are pretty old by today's standards and the Gerbera Tetra came out in 2013

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Um...All three of those Model Kits actually exist...just that the Gelgoogs Jeager and Marine are pretty old by today's standards and the Gerbera Tetra came out in 2013
    Seems I misunderstood the point that was being made.

My bad, ignore my previous post then.

Finally got around to watching the first episode and honestly, I love it so far. This series has a lot of potential but knowing the past Build Fighter series will probably only run for around 25 episodes. I am rather happy to see that Gundam Age is finally getting its chance to make an appearance in the Build Fighters series. I'm also excited to see how the 00 Diver progresses as the series continues. If the ending credits are anything to go by it's gonna get seriously upgraded. Anyway, so far so good Bandai, keep up the good work.

Second episode wasn't bad, though the preview for the next one has me more excited. Looks like some G Gundam stuff!
    It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. At least, that's what I keep telling myself with all my modeling supplies...

My Gunpla Blog - http://eastkygunpla.com/

My WIPs - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...8-Urban-s-WIPs

My Completed Kits - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...-Sniper-s-Hide

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    Finally got around to watching the first episode and honestly, I love it so far. This series has a lot of potential but knowing the past Build Fighter series will probably only run for around 25 episodes. I am rather happy to see that Gundam Age is finally getting its chance to make an appearance in the Build Fighters series. I'm also excited to see how the 00 Diver progresses as the series continues. If the ending credits are anything to go by it's gonna get seriously upgraded. Anyway, so far so good Bandai, keep up the good work.
    And its first upgrade, at least, is not an all new kit, just an add-on pack.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

Episode 2 is out with a bunch of Easter eggs. The store clerk is definitely a odd one.

I have the odd feeling to buy the HG The Origin Dom Test Prototype now... No clue why.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    I have the odd feeling to buy the HG The Origin Dom Test Prototype now... No clue why.
    RIGHT? I kinda want to make a prototype black tri stars now.

I just want to show how much I appreciate the characterization of the lead character. From the first two episodes, it is clear that he does not have the skills to dual-wield swords YET, and in the latest episode, he admits that he is not "good enough" to use Trans-AM yet either. He clearly has the reflexes and the senses, but he still needs to work hard on developing his skills. I am glad to see how much potential this character has to grow. There is so much wiggle room and the possibilities are looking good. Maybe he'll also learn how to use remote weapons later on in the series. I think that this new RPG-style-build-up-a-character-from-the-start approach is really working for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Still, I really want to see a Titanfall-esque mission where both the pilot and his Gunpla have to work together...even in GROUPS! With the way the second episode played out, like how pilots can summon their Gunpla on the fly, this might be a possibility.

The bond...between a pilot...and his GUNPLA...aaaaand his friends, of course

Yep. Definitely dig that they're already driving home the fact that if your Gunpla is not built well enough, you can't use its superweapons.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread