Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Re: Gundam Build Divers

By "go SAO" I presume you guys mean the whole "trapped in the VR world" plot?

I wouldn't have thought they'd go that way since if they're stuck in the VR world then how would they repair their Gunpla?

I dunno, I definitely think they're trying to move away from the tournament taking up the entire show though.

hmmm Though I will not lie I would love for them to do TKA model and have them do like Timed Team Missions and not just against other teams. That would be interesting so long as it was done right. I am so far liking the concept and premise, but well have to see tomorrow how it is executed. Crosses fingers

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

First episode was fun. Seems like this is gonna be different from Build Fighters by a lot just based off the first episode. Overall first impressions, off to a good start looking forward to what's to come.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

[spoiler]Watching it now. First impressions so far I'm impressed...and OMG...the fact they reference an anime that aired in the States was hilarious XD

- - - Updated - - -

Finished it and All I can say is...I. Want. MOAR!!!!

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I'm confused how the kid's "first" gunpla was the 00 but he had a whole cabinet full of other kits to use as spare parts.

The whole "lol, the clerk lady knows nothing about gunpla" gag is already stale and annoying.

Maggie is cool. He's fabulous AF and seems and has already shown himself to be a kind dude He's ranked 23 world wide so I hope that means he's important in the show.

The whole Lucia/Nia/Melfina/River Tam mysterious maiden thing got a groan from me because I'm seen that sorta thing a billion times before.

Oni-Biscuit the PvPer was meh but I liked the idea of the hero taking a weapon from his wounded ally to help him win the fight.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Rewatched it and I realized something. The NPC clerk at the desk for Missions looks like Julie from SDGF...notices peeps looking around the room at him...WHAT?! I watched the show...and yes I originally thought it was awful...then I saw the abomination (you know what I'm talking about)...then I saw SDGSBBW...then thought SD wasn't so bad XD but seriously I found this little easteregg to be something of a hint to maybe...MAYBE that this series may make it to the states

Sword Freak

It was fine. As first Gundam episodes go, it did it's job of getting things in gear, giving enough exposition to everyone to catch up to speed and set up the GBN. Other than that, pretty standard fare. This could turn out to be pretty good.

The in the open sequence reminds me of wearing the trench coat Junya from Build Fighters Try. That same scene reminds me of the DG cells from G Gundam for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

The in the open sequence reminds me of wearing the trench coat Junya from Build Fighters Try. That same scene reminds me of the DG cells from G Gundam for some reason. The girl also reminds me of Gundam Blue Destiny. I'm interested in seeing how this series plays out.

I kinda like the Altron custom as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post

Maggie is cool. He's fabulous AF and seems and has already shown himself to be a kind dude He's ranked 23 world wide so I hope that means he's important in the show.

I started laughing when I noticed what was under magee's name when they introduce that character.

I'm confused how the kid's "first" gunpla was the 00 but he had a whole cabinet full of other kits to use as spare parts.
    I believe that it stated the 00 was his first Diver Gunpla. He had too much modeling experience for it to be his first one ever.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole Lucia/Nia/Melfina/River Tam mysterious maiden thing got a groan from me because I'm seen that sorta thing a billion times before.
    I am going to say that it will go in a similar direction of the .HACK series where a real person is trapped in the game/virtual world, and freeing them is the key to some bigger plot.

Was a decent start, and will have to see next week. I have to say I called the tech pretty well in the RP thread.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

A solid start. I'm liking the kids so far and the plot revolving around Sarah seems interesting.

I was a little bit worried about the VR aspect going in, but so far it fits in nicely.

There's a lot to unpack in that OP but the thing that strikes me the most is that IBO frame, it looks almost like the Gusion and the Unicorn combined. Very excited to see what that can do.

I wanna see what that IBO looking thing is, also what the shadowy figure's red mobile suit was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxslinger View Post
    I started laughing when I noticed what was under magee's name when they introduce that character.
    You and me both. What a perfect Force name.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

What did I miss about the Magee character?

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    What did I miss about the Magee character?
    I don't want to ruin it. But look at the "force name".